The Complete Guide to Pure Builds - Raising & Defeating Them

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: The Complete Guide to Pure Builds - Raising & Defeating Them

Postby Lord Axeman » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:07 am

after reading all the builds pure water is exciting me the most to finish. once i get a job im gonna drop serious money on tokens and become a water monster :twisted: also, the best other elements would be wind for dance of fujin for almost instant cooldown of all of your stun jutsus and earth for lvl 40 and 60 kinjutsus to help purify if needed and cooldown water jutsus even more. them im gonna give it dark eye to get that ridiculous chakra pool and hiddend silouhette for even more stun. plus the ebrace of golem combo with it means your opponent will only get to attack about once every 8 or 9 turns while you continously attacking, cooling down your jutsus and when needed charging(which will be like once every 10 turns). for pet ima go with wichever one can stop my opponent attacking the most. weapon will definitely be the awesome below half chakra fan. then you will have to charge even less......god im just thinking outloud now...its 4 am im going to bed. but seriously.....cant wait to finish her :)
Lv.80 thunder and water-Deadly Performance and Hidden Silhouette...jutsus: water prison, Water Bundle, Golem Great Smash, Consuming Seal, Advanced Impulse,
ADD ME
Spoiler: show
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001604861205#!/profile.php?id=100001063515416
Lord Axeman

Postby Runehawk » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Lord Axeman wrote:after reading all the builds pure water is exciting me the most to finish. once i get a job im gonna drop serious money on tokens and become a water monster :twisted: also, the best other elements would be wind for dance of fujin for almost instant cooldown of all of your stun jutsus and earth for lvl 40 and 60 kinjutsus to help purify if needed and cooldown water jutsus even more. them im gonna give it dark eye to get that ridiculous chakra pool and hiddend silouhette for even more stun. plus the ebrace of golem combo with it means your opponent will only get to attack about once every 8 or 9 turns while you continously attacking, cooling down your jutsus and when needed charging(which will be like once every 10 turns). for pet ima go with wichever one can stop my opponent attacking the most. weapon will definitely be the awesome below half chakra fan. then you will have to charge even less......god im just thinking outloud now...its 4 am im going to bed. but seriously.....cant wait to finish her :)

._.
IGN: Runehawk

Season 5 Member

Like my page for a free cookie:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Runehawk-Ninja-Saga/111805598906616
Runehawk

Postby Ddog » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Lord Axeman wrote:after reading all the builds pure water is exciting me the most to finish. once i get a job im gonna drop serious money on tokens and become a water monster :twisted: also, the best other elements would be wind for dance of fujin for almost instant cooldown of all of your stun jutsus and earth for lvl 40 and 60 kinjutsus to help purify if needed and cooldown water jutsus even more. them im gonna give it dark eye to get that ridiculous chakra pool and hiddend silouhette for even more stun. plus the ebrace of golem combo with it means your opponent will only get to attack about once every 8 or 9 turns while you continously attacking, cooling down your jutsus and when needed charging(which will be like once every 10 turns). for pet ima go with wichever one can stop my opponent attacking the most. weapon will definitely be the awesome below half chakra fan. then you will have to charge even less......god im just thinking outloud now...its 4 am im going to bed. but seriously.....cant wait to finish her :)

Wow thats a great build you got there.
Ddog

Reimportation Of Prescription Drugs 2006

Postby mountybob » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Reimportation Of Prescription Drugs phentermine online Phentermine is still available in its most basic form in several countries; however, it is considered a controlled substance by most countries and athletic ***. http://www.cafematelibros.com/ - discount phentermine
mountybob

Discussion For Pure Builds

Postby Ddog » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Post all your questions, combos and experience about pure builds.
Ddog

Marcus, Mojok and Abbas

Postby EmannaniFuema » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 am

They maintain instal the trend and made the tribal tattoos pictures as a relaxed and trendy fetish to been seen with. Artistically the opportunity that took correct position was the Orchid Deterrent, and it happened at the Vallarta Botanical Gardens. By means of connecting USB and bluetooth tons of data can be transferred from the Samsung B7300 Omnia Lite to any other compatible device. A intrepid and thick plastic fashion mount makes you handsome and sprightly. The best modus vivendi = 'lifestyle' to come on dernier cri trends is to reject what people are wearing and believe what you have in mind you hunger; real cambon chanel bags, chanel red replica bag, louis vuitton handbags + pink, leather gucci purse, louis vuitton bag buy online.
In the long term, Americans' love affair with suburban living might fade as they see gasoline prices jump to a predicted high of $7 a gallon in the next two-to-five years. The concept of body image as a cultural basis is one that *** for weightless individuals, mostly related to fashion styles and what is considered important as a social norm. Find some good the rage consanguineous websites that are extraordinarily in requital for teenagers and comprehend them often so that you can discontinuation on climb of what it animated and trendy. Online, a particular can come up with inclusive news on favourite shops but also mode tips that are unquestionably usable since someone who is all everywhere being trendy. Teenagers are at an age where they are really alert of their appearance. I be sure it's incomprehensible to come up with something novel, but I only just think recycling the nevertheless looks is something that should be considered aptitude, chanel 2.55 handbag, pink plaid coach bag, designer knockoff clutch purses, exact copy of designer handbag, white leather soft leather dior bag.
Since organza power is the looks of your strong point accordingly it should look precise and presentable. Some organza bonus bags are made with jute. And it is these steps that Puerto Vallarta and its people are bewitching, that possess greatly aided their detached which is, as aforementioned, to stabilize Puerto Vallarta economically. Their stance in the the fad merchandise There force been ups and downs in the flavour of the high heels. Let's look: chanel 2.55 handbag, valentino bag laptop, replicas designer handbags louis vuitton, valentino purse prices, vuitton bag tassel.
EmannaniFuema

Coping your pure element's weakness

Postby killer azazel » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Tired of being only have one element?

Here is some useful tips to rid the weaknesses of the elements:

Pure wind READ THIS!
Pure wind's pros - freaking agility and dodge!
Pure wind's cons - low damage... I hate anti-dodge!
Counters - Use damage amplifiers like the Blade of Wind, Samurai: One Sword, etc. Strengthen, Stealth, Concentration are also good!

Pure water READ THIS!
Pure water's pros - lots of heals and infinite CP + high purify chance.
Pure water's cons - must rely on Water Kinjutsus to kill foes...
Counters - Same as pure wind's counters.

Pure earth READ THIS!
Pure earth's pros - Unkillable and lots of reactive force chances!
Pure earth's cons - got nothing that surpass other elements, except Kinjutsus...
Counters - Wind Peace gives CP regen for 3 turns, Dark Eye gives more CP max, Hidden Among Rocks basically gives damage buff.

Pure thunder READ THIS!
Pure thunder's pros - OMG can't dodge critical hits!
Pure thunder's cons - out of CP immediately...
Counters - Wind Peace + Water Renewal = more critical hits! Dark Eye = more CP!

Pure fire READ THIS!
Pure fire's pros - super nuker!
Pure fire's cons - no defense... (least some dodge is basically your defense!)
Counters - Fire + Wind = Untouchable nuker! Fire + Water = sorry i got heals! Fire + Earth = fire golem! Wind Peace or Water Renewal gives CP, Embrace of Golem negates debuffs.

Feel free to give more advice... :idea:
Image Do you love me Rufure? Image Yes I do ;)
killer azazel

Postby SageMegastar » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:29 am

Nice guide
SageMegastar

Postby killer azazel » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Runehawk wrote:This guide was created to assist players in developing Pure Build Ninja to their full potential, as well as providing ideal equipments and skills to defeat them in battle.

Table Of Contents

Post #1: Introduction, General Tips, Featured Links, and How To Read This Guide. (You are here)
Post #2: Pure Wind Users
Post #3: Pure Fire Users
Post #4: Pure Thunder Users
Post #5: Pure Earth Users
Post #6: Pure Water Users
Post #7: Reserved
Post #8: Reserved
Post #9: Credits and Conclusion
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So…..

What is a Pure Build? In the world of Ninja Saga, a Pure Build character is a ninja who invests all his/her attribute points into one element. For example, a Lvl60 ninja could have 60 attribute points into Fire, making that character a Pure Fire User.

Why be a Pure Build? Having a Pure Build maximizes the potential of a single element, thereby mastering that element. You become extremely accomplished in that one attribute, however you do not specialize in as wide a variety of skills as Mixed Builds. Personally, I switch between Pure Thunder for doing Missions and for easier World Bosses, and to Pure Wind when fighting in PVP, fighting harder World Bosses, and in the Exams.

My Personal Outlook on Pure Builds: I find Pure Builds the best way to go in the world of Ninja Saga. All 6 of my characters are Pure Builds of one element or another, occasionally reallocating stat points into a different Pure Build for different purposes. Many people look down upon Pure Builds because they think they may only train skills of one element, but that's not the case. For a Pure Wind can choose to train for example, Fire Power of he/he so chooses. Pure Builds are just as versatile as Mixed Builds, just focusing all their power into a sole element. This does not mean Pure Builds are better than Mixed Builds; they're just another way to go about the life as a ninja. There is no perfect build.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

General Tips

:idea: Pure Thunder and Pure Wind ninja are not as good as other Pure Builds when at low levels. This is because when you invest an attribute point into Thunder or Wind, either critical CHANCE or dodge CHANCE goes up. This chance isn't very high at all at the Genin level. It's not that it's worthless, it just really doesn't make too much of a difference at earlier levels. HOWEVER, once the Jounin level is attained, Pure Thunders and Pure Winds start to blossom. At Level 40, a Pure Winds dodge chance is 21%, meaning theoretically, for every five attacks dealt to the ninja, he/she will completely avoid one altogether. Also theoretically, Thunder users will critical 1/5 attacks at Level 40.

:idea: When raising a Pure Build, you are focusing on one element. But you still have a second (or perhaps third) element at your disposal to use. I highly recommend you choose Water as your secondary element, solely for its healing capabilities. Even without points into Water, Refresh skills can still provide more than adequate HP recovery.

**If you are a Pure Water, good for you. Choose any secondary element you wish, based on your battle style, and what skills in particular will match it.

:idea: More coming soon. If you have any tips of your own, feel free to post them here.

Featured Links

:arrow: Visit here if your wanting to know more information on Ninja Saga's Skills, and to help decide on your choice of Jutsu:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26804

:arrow: Visit here if there are any status effects you see in this guide that are unknown to you, or if you want to find out more information on a certain effect:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=25119

How To Read This Guide

Following this note, there will be five separate posts, each one focusing on one respective element. The primary strengths and key weaknesses will be shown respectively after the heading. Then the post will be sectioned into two parts, “Raising a Pure ___”, and then “Fighting a Pure ___”. Under each section will display subheadings, recommending ideal weapons, pets, Jutsu, etc , depending on whether you’re trying to raise or defeat a particular Pure Build. Enjoy. ~^^~

Another hints...

Tired of being only have one element?

Here is some useful tips to rid the weaknesses of the elements:

Pure wind READ THIS!
Pure wind's pros - freaking agility and dodge!
Pure wind's cons - low damage... I hate anti-dodge!
Counters - Use damage amplifiers like the Blade of Wind, Samurai: One Sword, etc. Strengthen, Stealth, Concentration are also good!

Pure water READ THIS!
Pure water's pros - lots of heals and infinite CP + high purify chance.
Pure water's cons - must rely on Water Kinjutsus to kill foes...
Counters - Same as pure wind's counters.

Pure earth READ THIS!
Pure earth's pros - Unkillable and lots of reactive force chances!
Pure earth's cons - got nothing that surpass other elements, except Kinjutsus...
Counters - Wind Peace gives CP regen for 3 turns, Dark Eye gives more CP max, Hidden Among Rocks basically gives damage buff.

Pure thunder READ THIS!
Pure thunder's pros - OMG can't dodge critical hits!
Pure thunder's cons - out of CP immediately...
Counters - Wind Peace + Water Renewal = more critical hits! Dark Eye = more CP!

Pure fire READ THIS!
Pure fire's pros - super nuker!
Pure fire's cons - no defense... (least some dodge is basically your defense!)
Counters - Fire + Wind = Untouchable nuker! Fire + Water = sorry i got heals! Fire + Earth = fire golem! Wind Peace or Water Renewal gives CP, Embrace of Golem negates debuffs.

Feel free to give more advice... :idea:
Image Do you love me Rufure? Image Yes I do ;)
killer azazel

Postby ShadowTerra » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:30 pm

i think that to beat pure element users is by using 3 different elements.im level 80 with 30 points in wind,25 in earth and 25 in water.you have a decent chance to dodge and you have an extra 750 hp and cp.pure winds are fast but they constantly have to charge.pure lightnings can be tank with the high hp same with fire. and against earth and water you have high dodge so you could just hold out and lower their hp down bit by bit :)
ShadowTerra

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice