Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Postby iTYC » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:38 am

... Are you serious? But it doesn't really matter, I can kill byakko easily anyways, haha. :lol:

So far, I still haven't got any weapon drops from bosses, really fustrating. >.< But hopefully I can get one soon...
«上忍» Įνπη (Lv. 56)
怪物: レイコ(Lv. 53) スキ(Lv.40)

--忍法----電激------气和------湿善--
¤術¤【】【】【

¤才能¤【暗闇の】【隠影法師】【無】

iTYC

Postby sonicwings88 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:56 am

iTYC wrote:... Are you serious? But it doesn't really matter, I can kill byakko easily anyways, haha. :lol:

So far, I still haven't got any weapon drops from bosses, really fustrating. >.< But hopefully I can get one soon...

read the weapon drops. only 5% :lol:
ImageImage
We are The Hand. The one that pulls the strings of the Theatre, the so called "Society".

Hover the Paths of Zheninjas: Chi ,Ka ,Fu ,Sui ,Ku ,Shiki 四季
sonicwings88

Postby iTYC » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:20 am

sonicwings88 wrote:
iTYC wrote:... Are you serious? But it doesn't really matter, I can kill byakko easily anyways, haha. :lol:

Yea I know... But TBH, before I read this guide, I thought drop rate of weapons was like from 0.1% - 1% chance. After reading this, it really lifted my spirits up. :lol: It now means that I will most likely get one weapon drop within 50 times of killing a boss, instead of 100-1000 times, haha.
«上忍» Įνπη (Lv. 56)

¤術¤【】【】【

¤才能¤【暗闇の】【隠影法師】【無】

iTYC

Postby sonicwings88 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:34 am

iTYC wrote:
sonicwings88 wrote:

Yea I know... But TBH, before I read this guide, I thought drop rate of weapons was like from 0.1% - 1% chance. After reading this, it really lifted my spirits up. :lol: It now means that I will most likely get one weapon drop within 50 times of killing a boss, instead of 100-1000 times, haha.

yap, its all based on my boss hunts but it doesnt mean thats the official percentage of those items.

i want a higher percentage of getting ape's banana coz i got 3 of them and many players has 2 or more. but they are all the same in terms of weapon drop. and i guess we are all just lucky of having ape's bananas. :mrgreen:
ImageImage
We are The Hand. The one that pulls the strings of the Theatre, the so called "Society".

sonicwings88

Postby iTYC » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:11 am

Mmmm tasty bananas :mrgreen: ... you guys already have multiple bananas while I'm still searching for my first boss weapon... What's so good about bananas, they only help you heal a bit lol, and what's the point of owning multiple of them? I would just be happy with one weapon, rather than multiple of them. o.o
«上忍» Įνπη (Lv. 56)

¤術¤【】【】【

¤才能¤【暗闇の】【隠影法師】【無】

iTYC

Postby sonicwings88 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:35 am

iTYC wrote:Mmmm tasty bananas :mrgreen: ... you guys already have multiple bananas while I'm still searching for my first boss weapon... What's so good about bananas, they only help you heal a bit lol, and what's the point of owning multiple of them? I would just be happy with one weapon, rather than multiple of them. o.o

yeap. thats why i sold two of my bananas. and i upgrade the other 1. what i mean is that ape king has more chances of dropping his weapon. but still not sure about the others thats why i only put 5% chances on him dropping it.
ImageImage

sonicwings88

Postby iTYC » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Ah I see... Well I only just started attacking ape king, so I wouldn't know his banana drops are common. I wish byakko would drop his sword more easily, haha.
«上忍» Įνπη (Lv. 56)

¤術¤【】【】【

¤才能¤【暗闇の】【隠影法師】【無】

iTYC

Postby U Yang » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:09 pm

i got the sesso weapon thingy from the Earth guy ! wooot,,but sadly...not enough magatamas ):
|U Yang - Lvl 69|Dorimaru - Lvl 60|FTW Elements|No Secondary Talent|
U Yang

Postby sonicwings88 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:04 am

U Yang wrote:i got the sesso weapon thingy from the Earth guy ! wooot,,but sadly...not enough magatamas ):

go kill more boss. :lol:
ImageImage

sonicwings88

Postby U Yang » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:10 am

sonicwings88 wrote:
U Yang wrote:i got the sesso weapon thingy from the Earth guy ! wooot,,but sadly...not enough magatamas ):

go kill more boss. :lol:

did so, i got Tengu Spear i was hoping for the umbrella too ):
|U Yang - Lvl 69|Dorimaru - Lvl 60|FTW Elements|No Secondary Talent|
U Yang

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice