Special Jounin Exams - Help/Advice ~ All Videos Uploaded

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Special Jounin Exams - Help/Advice ~ All Videos Uploaded

Postby mattu2 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:06 am

Kael wrote:
PPSLF wrote:I'm really stuck on 4-1 I zoom out I set my mouse speed higher I memorize the order of the Dummys and I keep losing 2/3 of the way through stage 3.:( Help?

It's possible that it isn't your mouse speed that's the problem. I was trying that stupid mission in Google Chrome, and the browser couldn't keep up. The mouse would stop moving or it wouldn't count a click and BOOM, game over. I switched to my Firefox and it kept up well enough to beat it on the first try. That being said, GC still seems to run the fights better, but FF seems to run the mini-games better. At least that's how it worked for me, and I'm a Tensai Special Jounin now. Not that they made it all that hard this time. I finished the Tensai exam with 12 days left on it.

How does that work exactly, do you get a special class skill after you beat easy mode and you can use it in hard mode?
La shai'a waqi'on motlaq bal kollon momken
Nothing is true and everything is permitted
mattu2

Postby Seigetsu. » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:12 am

mattu2 wrote:How does that work exactly, do you get a special class skill after you beat easy mode and you can use it in hard mode?

after you complete the easy mode you can't use your division skill at the hard mode :v
ƊƲЄԼ MЄ ӇЄƦЄ: ӇƬƬƤ://ƜƜƜ.ƊƲЄԼƖƝƓƝЄƬƜƠƦƘ.ƇƠM/
Seigetsu.

Postby marvinrfl » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:01 pm

i need some help with stage 6 part3. guys kindly add me if you have lvl 60 chars with full support skills.

http://www.facebook.com/marvinrfl
marvinrfl

Postby wrathal » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:18 am

any one can help me in chapter 1-2 hard mode ? tyvm
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=728259747
wrathal

Postby nikeknight » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:48 am

seems like hard when hear the every stage of enemy like fight bosses :?
nikeknight

Postby kamae » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:58 am

I also got stuck on Vadar... no matter how many times i try to take him down he always 1 hit ko me in the end, once i took him down to around 5% then he crit killed all 3 of us... Can this boss even be killed without EOMs ressurection? Vadar has about 3 (maybe more) ability which always seem to crit kill me and because of his high purify and speed i cant stunlock him ether... Could anyone give me some tips about how you can actually do it without EOM, or could anyone help me face him?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000502578921
kamae

Postby Hard One » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Yay just pass the hard mode with 14 days remaining. Thanks to API really help me a lot considering my recruits are just free users at L55 and L54 respectively with no single kinjutsu.

I got like 30 attempts on 4-1 stage 3 with like 5 freakin secs remain to complete and find 6-3 Vadar to be really hard.
Now for those who got stuck on the same stages like I mentioned above the following are my humble advise.

On 4-1 stage 3.
First take a 30 minutes break to rest your fingers, Im sure you were tired like completing the first previous stages.
Trust me you need a rest, take a break. :lol:

As you may already know, I also zoom out my browser to like 25%, really small.
Also make sure that your'e sitting comfortably.

You dont have to aim in the center of the target dummies.
It does not matter if you aim in the hands or feet, you will notice that when you aim, it will turn RED.
That confirms you have the target dummy lock and will surely hit it in one click of your mouse.

Next dont wait till the dummy explode just go on to your next target and click those that were near the previous target you hit. Dont even look anymore on the previous dummy you hit as you will loose focus.

Now on 6-3 Vadar, darn it is really hard. Worse is that though I'm emblem user I have no other friends to recruit except for a free user L55 and L54 respectively with no kinjutsu at all. :roll:
I tried it like so many attempts before I was able to defeat him.
He also has different abilities like remove any negative status and even reactive force and killed myself instantly using my own API.

But if you have the API, trust me it makes a difference. For me it can deal like 90K damage with EM + HAR buff.
On my last attempt my 2 recruits died early like when Vadar is still at 50%. With API and luck on my side, I was able to dodge all the attacks and finish him. by the way thanks to my ever loyal pet YAMARU which help me survive countless times. I know its not easy but hey its doable. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hard One on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The lotus of the Leaf Village blooms twice.
"With hard work and dedication, I will become a splendid ninja!"

Hard One

Postby rikudo_sage » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:56 am

are there tips for part 6-3??? enemy's purify makes it hard for me... :x :x
Image Image
rikudo_sage

are there tips for part 6-3??? enemy's purify makes it hard

Postby rikudo_sage » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:32 pm

are there tips for part 6-3??? enemy's purify makes it hard for me...
Image Image
rikudo_sage

Re: are there tips for part 6-3??? enemy's purify makes it hard

Postby rikudo_sage » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:25 pm

also his crit is so powerful :cry:
Image Image
rikudo_sage

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice