Special Jounin Exams - Help/Advice ~ All Videos Uploaded

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Special Jounin Exams - Help/Advice

Postby Artonken » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:25 pm

I recruited one free user Eight Extremities and one Emblem EoM user.

I defeated ryo first, genan was the second and shin the third one.
Artonken

Re: Tensai Special Jounin Exam Part 2 ---> Video + Tips

Postby arijanm » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:43 pm

rinnegansonic wrote:We already know , and Black Fang post it first so please zip-your-mouth !

Black Fang wrote a shorter version and i posted a video.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby XpressMusic » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Recruited 2EOM users. Cool.
Credits to the guy who made the Coldplay Sig!
Hoping Talent Reset would be implemented. <3
XpressMusic

Postby reyvateil » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 pm

i tried using 2 EoM users, but it wasn't enough. i still can't beat the stupid guy. i got the main boss down to about 1/2, but then they all died before i could do the rest.

i tried going after one of the 2 puppets first, but it still wasn't enough. they're too strong for me.
reyvateil

Postby arijanm » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 pm

reyvateil wrote:i tried using 2 EoM users, but it wasn't enough. i still can't beat the stupid guy. i got the main boss down to about 1/2, but then they all died before i could do the rest.

i tried going after one of the 2 puppets first, but it still wasn't enough. they're too strong for me.

Tell you what, just keep attacking Genan with negative effects, when you attack him go to Ryu or Shin, and attack only one, make sure your recruits are prepared.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby Junah » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:38 pm

i got them on the second try, i was with a dark eye user+HS and a 8extremities user, they were both healing often, i killed shin first and then ryu and then genan, i found out that yamaru was usefull cause he heald me a lot.
they are just long to kill cause they have lots of HP. i treated them like bosses.
Junah

Postby reyvateil » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 pm

arijanm wrote:
reyvateil wrote:i tried using 2 EoM users, but it wasn't enough. i still can't beat the stupid guy. i got the main boss down to about 1/2, but then they all died before i could do the rest.

Tell you what, just keep attacking Genan with negative effects, when you attack him go to Ryu or Shin, and attack only one, make sure your recruits are prepared.

managed to get the one on the bottom down to 1/3 and main boss down to 1/2. got owned shortly after though. my recruits just aren't good enough.
reyvateil

Postby pawanjit » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:50 pm

4 those of u finished pls help me out with which justus i should equipe and a stratgie; i'm a wind and lighting user put 30 att.points in each. my kinjutsus are: evaison, blade of wind, dance of fujin, lighting charge, lighting flash, ultimate lighting boost (genjutsus); spirit touch, feather illusion, dark cere.curse, bunny girl and kiss of serpent and also hav kizui kimama. My talents are DP and demon sound. Please wht skills should i use and who should i recruit plus yajiro (lvl 51) or lieko(lvl 59). Please i need help
Nothing is true everything is permitted
pawanjit

Postby bodik001 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Here is my opinion on how to pass stage 2. Skill builds first.
Get good recruit, preferably emblem users who are EoM shilo and placed all stats on earth. I'm sure you will be able to find people like them

Let them equip skills:

1. PCW - for stunning
2. Wind Peace - for cp regeneration and dodge
3. Feather Illusion - so you can sleep 1 opponent and you are left with 2 to focus on because your recruits will attack the ones who are not under sleep.
4. Refresh 9 - for healing
5. Serene Mind - for return damage and extra protection

You can decide on what other skills you want to place on the 3 remaining slots. Don't rely on Sexy transformation because it may fail. Use all the damage per turn skills if your friend has any.

Also, I will share a special trick only scroll gods know. If you have special runed scrolls. Do not be afraid to use them. Use as much as you want. If you fail just simply refresh the page and all the scrolls you used will return. If you managed to finish the exam return to the village and refresh, same thing will happen, all the used scrolls will return.

Courage is not living without fear. Courage is being scared to death and doing the right thing anyway.

I'm not a coward. I'm just brave enough to run.
bodik001

Postby donyan1013 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Here's how I did it:
Skill Set: (Fire, Earth, Water)
-Fat girl
-Sexy girl
-Prison Colliding Wave
-Hellfire
-Refresh (Rank 9)
-Hidden Among Rocks
-Water Bundle
-Earth Strangle

SP Allotment: Pure Wind.
Back Item: Straw Hat (3% dodge, if there's a better one USE IT!!!)
Weapon: Kagero (red Giant Throwing Star) [35% to cast 1.5%HP Burn]

Pet:
-Yamaru Lvl 45 ALL SKILLS

Talents:
-Eye of Mirror
-Lava (Which was useless, Shadow Manipulation is better)

Items:
40 Level Fifty Health Scrolls

Friends:
2 EoM/ Shadow Manipulation Users
THEY DIED BEFORE KILLING ANY OF THE THREE, I DID THE DIRTY WORK, AI IS DUMB!!!!!!!

Enemy Skills:
the hp values are given with the intel skill!!!

Shin Puppet (24k hp/mp):
-(Doesn't have a restriction) Thunder Kicks/ Single-Target/Damage: 200-300 / No secondary effects
-(When HP hits 50%) Water attack/ Single-Target/Damage: 600-800 / No secondary effects

Ryu Puppet (24k hp/mp):
-(Doesn't have a restriction) Kunai Attack/ Single-Target/ Damage: 250-400/ No secondary effects
-(When HP hits 50%) Fire Attack/ Single-Target/ Damage: 650-850 / No secondary effects

Genan (42k hp/mp):
-(Doesn't have a restriction) Curse of Puppet/ All-Targets/Damage: 250-500 / No secondary effects
-(Doesn't have a restriction) Puppet Ritual/ Single-Target/ Damage: 150-300 / No secondary effects
-(Doesn't have a restriction) Grasp attack/ Single-Target/ No Damage/ Stun for 2 turns
-(Doesn't have a restriction) Serene Mind/Himself/ No Damage/ Gives him serene mind for 4 turns, the reason that dumb AI dies, IT RETURNS DAMAGE, BUT STRANGELY IT ALSO RETURNED STUN A COUPLE OF TIMES
-(When HP hits 50%) Dark Enticement/ Single-Target/ / No Damage/ Restriction, strangely it disappeared the same turn I was hit with it.
-(When HP hits 50%) Some Kind of flexibility attack/ Himself/ No Damage/ As said, gives flexibility, makes him dodge more.
-(When HP hits 50%) A strange grasp attack/ Single-Target/ Cant Remember/ Cant Remember

Yamaru WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.
Why?
He refreshes both HP and MP, If you don't have Yamaru, get someone that does %HP damage.
Concentrate on Ryu till' he dies, don't be shocked when you see your team dies and both puppets have like 75% and Genan is at 100%, I never had to use the revive skill from EoM so trust me when I say, you wont die!

Why did I use pure wind?
Honestly no need for HP or CP, I kept healing and Yamaru kept refreshing me, I never used damage, I used %HP Damage, which doesn't change with fire type damage, and since I dont need criticals as they dont affect the %HP Damage that is hit, no need for thunder either, so I chose wind, gives me agility so im fast, and 0.4% dodge, VERY USEFUL, In the end with my load-out I had 32% dodge, a lil bit less than 1/3 dodge.

Why the Equips?
Simple, Kagero is the best %HP burning weapon, and I found the 3% dodge USEFUL.

Now on to the Main reason I wrote this:
FIRSTLY:
What I did is concentrate on Ryu, he hits the hardest as he uses Fire Element, Shin uses water and Genan only uses an Aoe and weak single target attack, KEEP RYU AND SHIN STUNNED, DONT FALL LOWER THAN 1300 HP, or you'll find yourself with a very puckered up colon.
When Ryu dies, Go for Shin, Genan is not the biggest threat trust me, do the same as with Ryu.
When Shin dies, Genan is up, genan has purify, so only cast one %HP damage, or you'll have to wait FOREVER, keep healing, Genan has no chance against you, you are the next Hokage!

Best of luck, keep up the good fight,

Regards,

DonYann
DonYan
Fire, Water, Earth
Lvl 60
Attribute: Pure Fire
Title: Jounin
Talents: Eye of Mirror, Explosive Lava
Pets: Keiko (Lvl 45), Easa (Lvl 59), Easter Bunny (Lvl 17), Zoshi (Lvl 1)
Highest Damage: 5646, On a very unlucky Ginkotsu!
donyan1013

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice