Special Jounin Exams - Help/Advice ~ All Videos Uploaded

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Special Jounin Exams - Help/Advice

Postby mejiaionjames@yahoo.com » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:35 am

guess what, i spent 30 token at lvl 7 last item ang didn't get it and i finished it without using a token.. so hai devs, they made it very hard so that we will use token...
mejiaionjames@yahoo.com

Postby JuLLeVi » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:43 am

For the part 1 of stage 1, you can also use teamviewer and ask some NS friends to help you complete the mission. Clicking together is fun and you will finish the 1st part in minutes
JuLLeVi

Postby kiaus79 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:09 am

This is so difficult...wtf is the dev thinking? make us waited for so long for this jounin exam..and then come out with this kind of stupid test...make something less difficult or lesser similar weapon in the stacks...stupid idiot dev
kiaus79

Postby naruto0521 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:12 am

kiaus79 wrote:This is so difficult...wtf is the dev thinking? make us waited for so long for this jounin exam..and then come out with this kind of stupid test...make something less difficult or lesser similar weapon in the stacks...stupid idiot dev

if you find it too hard; then spend 30+30 tokens for 6th and 7th level when you get past the 5th; that must help you pass the exam. you don't want to be stuck on first exam when the second one is released.
naruto0521

Postby reyvateil » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:16 am

for stage 1 chapter 1, you should also play on high or best quality. if you play on a lower quality, the images are distorted and you can't make out the details on some of the cards on the bottom of the screen. the most noticeable is the black sword with a bit of red lines on it. if you play on medium or low, the red lines don't show up on the card at the bottom of the screen.
reyvateil

Postby Fortune » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:17 am

kiaus79 wrote:This is so difficult...wtf is the dev thinking? make us waited for so long for this jounin exam..and then come out with this kind of stupid test...make something less difficult or lesser similar weapon in the stacks...stupid idiot dev

whether its difficult or not is relative....
see.. many ppl can pass this exam without spending any tokens...i even had 10 seconds left or so in the 7th stage when i finished the part...
Thanks to BF and this guide of course.... ;) ;)
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Fortune

Postby ShadowCross55 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:20 am

Black Fang wrote:Read the top part, that will answer all your questions.

Ithought you said pop tart lol. Beenseeing too much of the guy with the Nyan Cat avatar in here. :lol:
ImageImage
ShadowCross55

Postby Seigetsu. » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:20 am

i tried it many times on my own even in HQ & with Ctrl+ but I couldnt pass it alone. I was decided not to use any tokens so I called my friends for help.

I passed it in 2 tries.

**I failed it so many times, I got the Fail 100 Mission Achievement. :oops:
ƊƲЄԼ MЄ ӇЄƦЄ: ӇƬƬƤ://ƜƜƜ.ƊƲЄԼƖƝƓƝЄƬƜƠƦƘ.ƇƠM/
Seigetsu.

Postby Sakuyu » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:23 am

xD He used my "Ask a family member" method.

I ain't a killer but don't push me.
Sakuyu

Postby Black Fang » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:38 am

JuLLeVi wrote:For the part 1 of stage 1, you can also use teamviewer and ask some NS friends to help you complete the mission. Clicking together is fun and you will finish the 1st part in minutes

Thanks Jul, I added it ;)

Of course it's difficult, that's why it's the TENSAI Special Jounin Exams. They will probably give you more time or remove similar looking weapons when the Tensai Exams are over.
__________Image
Black Fang

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice