The Complete Guide to Achievements

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: The Complete Guide to Achievements

Postby Runehawk » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:10 am

MaxDragon wrote:To thread starter:There is a mistake in your achievements. "let's have a friendly match" and "team player" should be replaced.


Fixed. Thanks mate. ;)
IGN: Runehawk
Rank: Tensai Special Jounin

Season 5 Member
Image

Like my page for a free cookie:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Runehawk-Ninja-Saga/111805598906616
Runehawk
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 am
Location: Under your bed. >:0

Re: The Complete Guide to Achievements

Postby Runehawk » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:10 am

NejiHyuga900 wrote:I completed "The Kekkei in the Forest" TP Mission today and I unlocked the Complete Daily Mission (200) achievement.
Apparently, TP Missions are considered to be Daily Missions (duh, you can only do 1 TP Mission of each, like other Daily Missions. :roll: )


Nice, thanks for that. I'll add that in the guide now. ^^
IGN: Runehawk
Rank: Tensai Special Jounin

Season 5 Member
Image

Like my page for a free cookie:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Runehawk-Ninja-Saga/111805598906616
Runehawk
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 am
Location: Under your bed. >:0

Re: The Complete Guide to Achievements

Postby Runehawk » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 am

New Secret Achievement - Excellent Observation

Image

How to Obtain: Complete Stage One - Chapter One of the Special Jounin Campaign


Good luck to everyone~ o/
IGN: Runehawk
Rank: Tensai Special Jounin

Season 5 Member
Image

Like my page for a free cookie:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Runehawk-Ninja-Saga/111805598906616
Runehawk
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 am
Location: Under your bed. >:0

Re: The Complete Guide to Achievements

Postby NejiHyuga900 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Runehawk wrote:
NejiHyuga900 wrote:I completed "The Kekkei in the Forest" TP Mission today and I unlocked the Complete Daily Mission (200) achievement.
Apparently, TP Missions are considered to be Daily Missions (duh, you can only do 1 TP Mission of each, like other Daily Missions. :roll: )


Nice, thanks for that. I'll add that in the guide now. ^^

After I completed all of the Complete Daily Mission achievements, when I did more TP Training, I noticed that they are also going towards the Complete Special Mission achievements. I don't know if it contributes to Special Mission achievements after completing all Complete Daily Mission achievements or if there was an update that made TP Training missions to be both Daily Mission and Special Events but, add it anyway!
"I am the Thunder Dragon!"
Spoiler: show
I am an admin on the Ninja Saga Wiki.

Ninja Saga
- User: Premium 12/2/2011
- Name: NejiHyuga900
- Level: 80
- Rank: T. Special Jounin
- Element(s): Thunder + Water + Wind
- Achievement: 1,320
User avatar
NejiHyuga900
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:08 am
Location: Palm Coast, Florida

Re: The Complete Guide to Achievements

Postby Runehawk » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:21 am

NejiHyuga900 wrote:After I completed all of the Complete Daily Mission achievements, when I did more TP Training, I noticed that they are also going towards the Complete Special Mission achievements. I don't know if it contributes to Special Mission achievements after completing all Complete Daily Mission achievements or if there was an update that made TP Training missions to be both Daily Mission and Special Events but, add it anyway!


Tested it myself, and it seems you're right: TP Missions go towards the Complete Special Mission achievements. I completed all my Daily Mission achievements as well, so I don't know if it counts towards them. I will find out from one of my alt accounts soon enough though.

Thanks mate. ^^
IGN: Runehawk
Rank: Tensai Special Jounin

Season 5 Member
Image

Like my page for a free cookie:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Runehawk-Ninja-Saga/111805598906616
Runehawk
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 am
Location: Under your bed. >:0

Re: The Complete Guide to Achievements

Postby NejiHyuga900 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:37 am

Has anyone found anymore secret achievements, besides the ones from Special Jounin Campaign, like any higher levels of Shh... It's a secret! and the other achievements that are incomplete here? I got a list of achievements going on in the Ninja Saga Wiki and I want to add the missing secret achievements.

BTW, are the Click! Quick! Click! achievement set still out because I haven't got any of those achievements yet, I think and they are no longer in the achievement list in game. Or are they now secret achievements?
"I am the Thunder Dragon!"
Spoiler: show
I am an admin on the Ninja Saga Wiki.

Ninja Saga
- User: Premium 12/2/2011
- Name: NejiHyuga900
- Level: 80
- Rank: T. Special Jounin
- Element(s): Thunder + Water + Wind
- Achievement: 1,320
User avatar
NejiHyuga900
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:08 am
Location: Palm Coast, Florida

Re: The Complete Guide to Achievements

Postby Runehawk » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:17 pm

NejiHyuga900 wrote:Has anyone found anymore secret achievements, besides the ones from Special Jounin Campaign, like any higher levels of Shh... It's a secret! and the other achievements that are incomplete here? I got a list of achievements going on in the Ninja Saga Wiki and I want to add the missing secret achievements.

BTW, are the Click! Quick! Click! achievement set still out because I haven't got any of those achievements yet, I think and they are no longer in the achievement list in game. Or are they now secret achievements?


I think that achievement has been removed from the game for good. No clue why though. :/

And I haven't found any more secret achievements, but if I do, I'll be sure to update the guide and let you know. ^^
IGN: Runehawk
Rank: Tensai Special Jounin

Season 5 Member
Image

Like my page for a free cookie:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Runehawk-Ninja-Saga/111805598906616
Runehawk
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 am
Location: Under your bed. >:0

Previous

Return to Guides and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron