The Complete Guide to Achievements

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

The Complete Guide to Achievements

Postby Runehawk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:39 pm

This guide was created to provide players with the basic knowledge of the achievement system, list the quickest ways to obtain achievements, as well as provide info on "secret achievements" that have been discovered.

Table of Contents

:idea: Post 1: General Information
:idea: Post 1: List of Secret Achievements
:idea: Post 1: The Quickest Way to Obtain Achievements

:idea: Post 2: Reserved

:idea: Post 3: Credits and Conclusion

General Information

What are achievements?

Achievements are awards given to you upon completing a certain task, or meeting certain in-game requirements. Upon obtaining an achievement, the character is granted a set amount of Trophies (that's what I'll call them until NS grants them a name) based on the achievement and its level.

Where can I find my achievements?

On the village screen, click on the golden trophy icon on the top-right corner. Here you can see your current Trophies, achievements you've obtained, as well as information on how to obtain other achievements. Note that secret achievements will not appear until you've unlocked them (See below).

What are secret achievements?

Secret achievements work the exact same way as regular achievements, only it is not said on how to obtain them, and they are hidden in the mechanics of the game. They are not shown in your achievements until you have unlocked them. If you do manage to obtain one, you will be notified as usual and you will have the option to share your accomplishment to your newsfeed. It is unclear on exactly how many secret achievements there are in the game.

What is the purpose of achievements?

So far, nothing. :D I'm guessing there will be a benefit to having a lot of trophies in the future, but for now, they're just there to make you feel good about yourself and to boost your self-morale.

List of Secret Achievements

:idea: Elite Ninja

How to obtain:
Purchase a Ninja Emblem.

*All your characters will be given this achievement upon creation.
*If you delete a character and make a new one, your new character will obtain the achievement.

:idea: Runaway Nin

How to obtain:
Rank 1: Have your ninja flee from a battle once.
Rank 2: Have your ninja flee from a battle 100 times.
Rank 3: ???

:idea: Uh Oh!

How to obtain:
Rank 1: Have your ninja die in battle once.
Rank 2: Have your ninja die in battle 100 times.

:idea: Shh... It's a Secret!

How to obtain:
Rank 1: Have your ninja fail 10 missions. (Die/Run away from mission)
Rank 2: Have your ninja fail 100 missions. (Die/Run away from mission)

Special Jounin Campaign

Spoiler: show
For every chapter of the SJC that is completed, an achievement will be obtained. These achievements are worth 10 points each.

:idea: Excellent Observation

How to obtain:
Complete Stage One - Chapter One of the Special Jounin Campaign

:idea: Intelligence is Everything!

How to obtain:
Complete Stage One - Chapter Two of the Special Jounin Campaign

:idea: Flash Runner

How to obtain:
Complete Stage Two - Chapter One of the Special Jounin Campaign

:idea: Surprise Attack Succeed!

How to obtain:
Complete Stage Two- Chapter Two of the Special Jounin Campaign

:idea: Jutsu Expert

How to obtain:
Complete Stage Three - Chapter One of the Special Jounin Campaign

The Quickest Way to Obtain Achievements

:idea: Gold Miner

If you sell items at the shop, the amount gold from selling items will go towards the Gold Miner achievement. This can be a much easier way of making progress on this particular achievement. Thanks to NejiHyuga900 for this tip.

:idea: Be Social!

The logical thing to do would be to visit a friend, return back to the village, and then repeat the process. Not very fun, but it works.

:idea: Team Player

Premium Users will have no trouble getting this achievement, considering they can recruit friends unlimitedly.

Also, you can recruit fellow clanmates in Clan manual battles. You will make progress on this achievement, without using up your recruits. Thanks to Jimbochen for this tip.

:idea: Let's Have a Friendly Match!

Premium Users will have no trouble getting this achievement, considering they can challenge friends unlimitedly.

Also, you can participate in Clan manual battles. You will make progress on this achievement, without using up your friends. Thanks to Jimbochen for this tip.

:idea: Intel Captain

Share everything you can. From buying a new skill to completing a mission, share the post. If you don't like the idea of Ninja Saga posts cluttering your FB Wall, you can always manually delete the post on your Wall. The post will be removed, and you will still obtain the progress for this achievement.

Also, a quick way to obtain this achievement is to change the color of your hairstyle, save and publish. Thanks to Dr. Eam for this tip.

Make sure you allow Ninja Saga to publish posts on your FB Wall without additional confirmation. It makes the process of sharing much quicker. You can do this by getting the progress bar (located above the NS browser) to 100%.

:idea: Weapon Shopper

Buy a Kunai in the Shop for 250 Gold. Don't sell it just yet, because you can use it to assist you in obtaining the Blacksmith's Fan achievement (See below).

:idea: Blacksmith's Fan

The easiest way to obtain Blacksmith's Fan is to buy a Kunai for 250 gold, then forge it for 3 gray magatama (Secret Genin Kunai), and then sell it for 4000 gold. Thanks to Kanaxai for this tip.

You will make progress in the following achievements: Weapon Shopper, Blacksmith's Fan, and Intel Captain.

:idea: Garment Lover

Purchase Blue Casual Wear in the Shop for 5000 Gold, sell it (for 2500 Gold), and then repeat the process. Again, not very fun, but it works.

*You can not have two clothings that are the same in your inventory. (i.e. You can only have one Blue Casual Wear at a time in your inventory)

:idea: Weapon Expert

When your character is under the Barrier effect, mash the attack button as much as you can. You will make progress on this achievement even though in reality, you are unable to attack. To get your character under the Barrier effect, challenge a friend that is a Deadly Performance user. Wait until they have used the skill, Burial of Dead Bone on you, and then spam the attack button. Thanks to Black Fang for this tip, and to Jaz for confirming it.

:idea: Critical!

1. Invest all attribute points in Lightning.
2. Equip Gear: Angry Tiger Sword (Weapon: Increases critical chance by 5% and attack damage by 8%) and Dark Blade (Back Item: Increases critical rate and accuracy by 2%)
3. Equip Jutsu: Lightning Charge, and Armor of Narukami
4. Keep doing the mission Blacksmith's Trouble (Grade A). Reason: HP and CP refill every round.

**It is recommended that you attack with your weapon as much as possible. The reason being is that you deal more blows on the opponent (e.g. The enemy dies after you critical with a Jutsu = 1 critical. The enemy dies after you critical three weapon attacks = 3 criticals), and therefore you will obtain the achievement faster. Also, attacking with your weapon increases your progress on the Weapon Expert achievement.

:idea: You Can't Hit Me!

1. Invest all attribute points in Wind.
2. Equip Gear: Wind Walker (Weapon: Increases dodge chance by 6%) and Straw Hat (Back Item: Increases dodge chance by 3%)
3. Equip Jutsu: Evasion, and Wind Peace.
4. Keep doing the mission Blacksmith's Trouble (Grade A). Reason: HP and CP refill every round.

**It is recommended that you attack with your weapon as much as possible. The reason being is that since weapons generally deal less damage than Jutsu, the battle lasts longer. Since the battle lasts longer, the enemies can deal more attacks on you, and therefore you will obtain the achievement faster. Also, attacking with your weapon increases your progress on the Weapon Expert achievement.

:idea: Complete Daily Mission

Of course, do as many daily missions as possible to obtain this achievement. However, you can also do TP MIssions, which counts towards your daily mission total. Thanks to NejiHyuga900 for this tip.

:idea: Complete Daily Mission

This achievement might seem impossible to obtain for those ninja that were already a high-level when the achievement system came out, but thankfully, doing TP Missions count towards your special mission total. Thanks to NejiHyuga900 for this tip.
Last edited by Runehawk on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:30 am, edited 19 times in total.
IGN: Runehawk

Season 5 Member

Like my page for a free cookie:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Runehawk-Ninja-Saga/111805598906616
Runehawk

Re: The Complete Guide to Achievements

Postby Runehawk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Reserved

Season 5 Member

Runehawk

Credits and Conclusion

Postby Runehawk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Credits and Conclusion

A section dedicated to commending the works of others who have helped in the completion and accuracy of the information in this guide. These people are:

:idea: Kanaxai for providing an easy way to obtain the Blacksmith's Fan achievement.
:idea: NejiHyuga900 for providing an easy way to obtain the Gold Miner, Complete Daily Mission, and Complete Special Mission achievements.
:idea: zerow for the Elite Ninja achievement picture.
:idea: Jaz for providing an easy way to obtain the Critical! and You Can't Hit Me! achievements, as well as providing the Shh... It's a Secret! picture.
:idea: epicpieman for discovering the Shh... It's a Secret! achievement.
:idea: Dr. Eam for providing an easy way to obtain the Intel Captain achievement.
:idea: Jimbochen for providing easy ways to obtain the Let's Have a Friendly Match! and Team Player achievements.
:idea: Black Fang for providing an easy way to obtain the Weapon Expert achievement.Thanks to Jaz for testing this.
:idea: All of you for reading this guide. \o/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

And that's that~ This guide will constantly be updated, and all suggestions to improve this guide are welcome.

If you have any questions, compliments, comments, compliments, suggestions, or even compliments, feel free to post them here, or private message me, Runehawk.

-Runehawk
Last edited by Runehawk on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:31 am, edited 8 times in total.

Season 5 Member

Runehawk

Postby SaintAnger » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:45 pm

is there any bonuses to collect, if you have a certain amount of achievements....
like in cityville... you get some special items...

i hope they put some ^_^... its kinda boring and annoying you know...
no offence but its more exciting if you collect those achievements and in return
you get some so so items or rare items...
NS Char: Sasori
Level: 60 (DELETED)
Elements: Water / Earth / Fire
Pets: Suzu Lvl 40 / Keiko Lvl 57

NS Char: Seshomaru
Level: 80
Elements: Water / Wind / Fire
Pet: Yamaru Lvl 80
Accnt Status: Premium

SaintAnger

Postby Runehawk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:48 pm

SaintAnger wrote:is there any bonuses to collect, if you have a certain amount of achievements....
like in cityville... you get some special items...

i hope they put some ^_^... its kinda boring and annoying you know...
no offence but its more exciting if you collect those achievements and in return
you get some so so items or rare items...

Currently, there is no benefit to obtaining achievements. I'm sure there will be some kind of reward system implemented in the future for racking up trophies, but for now, they are solely for bragging rights (and another way to fill the devs' pockets). :|

Season 5 Member

Runehawk

Postby SaintAnger » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:55 pm

hmmm... i see... i hope that it will be implemented, sure fun..
but we humans never get contented on what we have :mrgreen:
so none stop update is a must.. :lol:
NS Char: Sasori
Level: 60 (DELETED)
Elements: Water / Earth / Fire
Pets: Suzu Lvl 40 / Keiko Lvl 57

NS Char: Seshomaru
Level: 80
Elements: Water / Wind / Fire
Pet: Yamaru Lvl 80
Accnt Status: Premium

SaintAnger

Postby Runehawk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:05 pm

SaintAnger wrote:hmmm... i see... i hope that it will be implemented, sure fun..
but we humans never get contented on what we have :mrgreen:
so none stop update is a must.. :lol:

^_^ That's true. Especially for NS players--there will always be some of us who will have something negative to say about any update you throw at them. Even if we were to all get a thousand tokens, there would still be complaints. :|

Let's just hope the devs' pick up the pace, or else the whole forum will be in chaos~ ♪

Season 5 Member

Runehawk

Postby morckin » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Nice guide,gonna try this one.
"The Future Depends on what have Done on the Past"
morckin

Postby epicpieman » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:26 pm

I found a secret Achievement called " Shh... its a secret" by failing 10 missions. I have a screenshot but it says the board attachment quota has been reached.
epicpieman

Postby silveneesha » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:07 am

how can i do with the achievement, click! quick! click!?..
silveneesha

Next

Return to Guides and Advice