About Dark Eye's weakness

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: About Dark Eye's weakness

Postby ericlee123 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:17 am

dude,u should not compare ur talent with other talent coz every talent has its own weakness and goodness ,it depends on how tat we use of it...and also nt mean tat EOM and HS is strongest talent although it was an emblem talent..

SRY 4 MY BAD GRAMMAR :lol:
ericlee123

Postby Ddog » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Since this is about DE. What is a good build for Pure Thunder with Water Skills with DE? I don't have that many tokens. Anyone can help? I heard this build is great because of critical healing and that could piss some emblem users off, especially those with EOM 8-)
Ddog

Postby NinjaBum » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:34 am

Ddog wrote:Since this is about DE. What is a good build for Pure Thunder with Water Skills with DE? I don't have that many tokens. Anyone can help? I heard this build is great because of critical healing and that could piss some emblem users off, especially those with EOM 8-)

if you can get an emblem then you can get wind element too..

otherwise even if you get DE you will be stunned over and over by stun locking builds..
NinjaBum

Postby windwolf777 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:18 pm

NinjaBum wrote:
Ddog wrote:Since this is about DE. What is a good build for Pure Thunder with Water Skills with DE? I don't have that many tokens. Anyone can help? I heard this build is great because of critical healing and that could piss some emblem users off, especially those with EOM 8-)

if you can get an emblem then you can get wind element too..

otherwise even if you get DE you will be stunned over and over by stun locking builds..

Not if he goes Sensor division :lol:
Spoiler: show

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Postby pyrophenome » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 am

oresthsmakrhs wrote:Mirror of Passion vs Needle Barrage vs One sword

One sword has very good damage plus an awesome 40% expose defence and numb > Mirror of Passion has ok damage and 10 round blaze making it a very good boss killer skill > Needle Barrage.500 points of damage for the 2000+ TP you spent on upgrading it plus a ridiculous debuff to the enemy(Target can only refill 60% of the maximum CP (4 turns))

needle barrage will be the perfect jutsu when your enemy use weaken ( 0 damage) or other protection buff,NB wont hurt you,but your chakra!!,,just imagine you lost 40% of chakra at start of battle,(after you using a protection buff),that will be annoying and ruins your combos :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
pyrophenome

Postby Tempest » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:31 am

pyrophenome wrote:
oresthsmakrhs wrote:Mirror of Passion vs Needle Barrage vs One sword

One sword has very good damage plus an awesome 40% expose defence and numb > Mirror of Passion has ok damage and 10 round blaze making it a very good boss killer skill > Needle Barrage.500 points of damage for the 2000+ TP you spent on upgrading it plus a ridiculous debuff to the enemy(Target can only refill 60% of the maximum CP (4 turns))

needle barrage will be the perfect jutsu when your enemy use weaken ( 0 damage) or other protection buff,NB wont hurt you,but your chakra!!,,just imagine you lost 40% of chakra at start of battle,(after you using a protection buff),that will be annoying and ruins your combos :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Correction: 70% of your chakra... :P
ImageImage
Okay, so my Sasuke EMS prediction was a 'little' off. But I still think mine looks better than Kishi's. xD
Tempest

Postby killer azazel » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:40 am

oresthsmakrhs wrote:My opinion is that Dark Eye as a talent is incomplete and inferior to all others.Let's compare similar skills :
(I ll take into consideration the fact that not everyone can upgrade every talent to lvl 10.Also i wont compare it with 8 extremities because of the obvious differences of 8xtr with all other talents)

Meridians Destruction vs Burial of Dead Bone vs Mirror of Grace
BoDB stops the entire opposing team for 2-3 turns > MoG most likely prevents the enemy from dealing damage for 3 turns or can completely stop their actions > MD deals moderate damage(around 600-700 near the higher level) and a measly 2 rounds restriction

Meridian Anesthesia vs Wondrous Doors vs Mirror of Freedom
MA provides a 30% heal plus 20% reduction at the cost of not being able to charge for 3 turns.An ok boost but nothing compared to < Wondrous Doors.3 turns of complete or almost invulnerability and < Mirror of Freedom,a one-time ressurect.

Mirror of Passion vs Needle Barrage vs One sword

I will cram the rest passive skills together :

Dark Eye and Meridian Search and Meridian Strengthen vs Soul of Onmyouji and Soul of Samurai
vs Eye of Mirror and Crescent Eye of Mirror

This is the only place that Dark Eye excells more than the other 2 talents and thats only because Dark eye users can achieve a little higher dodge and critical rate (accuracy and crit damage are not as important).Also they have vast chakra pools and the ability to recover much chakra in one charge,while the other 2 have some resistances and damage reduction.

This entire comparison between the 3 talents was made so i can make my point clearly.I didn't even compare Mirror of Strength and Divine Wind with Dark eye because it doesn't have anything close to those skills!
I guess its ok for Eye of Mirror to be superior to all others but Deadly Performance has no excuse.
Dark Eye is left behind and needs to change .Needle Barrage needs to change ASAP!It is by far the worst Extreme Talent skill.Even if somehow i maxed every other 1 and could spare TP to upgrade it i would never do it.

Sincerely yours,a humble NS player.

DE is good for pure thunders dude!
Image Do you love me Rufure? Image Yes I do ;)
killer azazel

Postby satsuke » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 pm

killer azazel wrote:
DE is good for pure thunders dude!

What? I'm lightning user m8. Without secret talents & compared to DP, DE Still in lose. Why?

DP user able to kill user with only bring 2 ninjutsu or less +2 killer talent skills, other jutsu are disable and purify. How about DE, I need to bring 4-5 ninjutsu and he can broke my plan easily with the barrier and those disable. :ugeek:
satsuke

Previous

Return to Guides and Advice