Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Postby Dani003 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Jander wrote:Sorry

Let me just start again.

Level: 44
Elements: Fire & Water

Attributes:
Fire: 25
Thunder: 1
Water: 10
Earth: 8

Magatama:
Gray- 25
Blue- 4
Purple- 2
Orange- 0
Green- 3

Tokens: 778
Gold: 249,387
Friendship Kunai: 5

I basically want to perform better in Live PVP and complete the Tensai-Special Jonin Exam when I get there.

I need attribute suggestions, pet suggestions, talent suggestions, and suggestions for what to put in my slots, and what to get using the tokens. I'm a free user too. Sorry if this comes out a bit rude. Thankyou!

OK so here is something you need to understand
you can's pass the TENSAI special jounin exams and be good in pvp unless you have enough experience to pass it with just gold skills or a lot of tokens.
Exams and bosses are fought mostly with burning skills because they have an enormous hp. Examples of skills that have this power are hell fire and prison colliding wave. You will need stuns, restriction etc. skills for disabling your enemy. Falling leaf illusion and buffs like shield of suiten and embrace of golem will also make the exam a lot more easier. Use a pet that also attacks with %hp skills. For a weapon and back item use something that has a burn, poison effect( that do damage in %) or an item that boosts your defense. It's possible to pass this exam with just gold skills because I and other people have done it but you will need good recruits. Slick can help you with that when you get there but if you still need help send me a message I can let you recruit 2 of my level 80 ninjas with the clan bug but that is as much help as you can get. Btw skilcs ninjas should be enough for this but you never know. You are still a very low level so you still haven't seen bosses with purify power but you can't do anything about this because there are no purify reduction skills that you can get.
btw here is how boss fights are mostly fought at higher levels http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0kL7apJnKM

The most dominate element attribute in pvp is wind so if you want to have a chance in pvp I would recommend your put your stats there. It's the most powerful because it gets the first turn and has a lot of base dodge on level 80. Pvp is played differently than boss fights, people mostly focus on dealing high damage and killing their enemy in 1 hit. However this can't be done so easily because nobody will wait for you to just kill them. So you need to make a combo that won't let your opponent move( stun, restriction) but also watch out for everything their ninja has. Experienced pvp players will most of the times use purify skills, pets that have purify and stun skills, if they have 80 stats in wind they have a 37% base dodge so they will dodge your attack a lot, use evasion to boost their dodge so you can't touch them and a lot more stuff.
My advice for skills in pvp would be this
Level 50 fire kinjutsu
level 60 fire kinjutsu
water bundle
prison colliding wave
falling leaf illusion
feather illusion
Shield of suiten
refresh/ damage skill
for a pet use suzu or keiko and for weapons and back items use something that boost your defense or helps you finish your combo

here is how a pvp fight looks like between the most experienced players
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6vkNOw- ... zd52BsA%3D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V5oS5sy ... e=youtu.be

So it all comes down to you. How would you like to use those tokens is your choice. I personally would buy hell fire and prison colliding wave first and worry about pvp later or stay out of it until I have those skills I mentioned above or something similar of course.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Forum rules: http://tiny.cc/q2uz1
User avatar
Dani003
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:00 am

Re: Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Postby Jander » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:02 am

Thanks, greatly appreciated :) . If I weer to get a third element , it should be wind right?
User avatar
Jander
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Re: Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Postby oto_379 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:59 am

Hey guys i need suggestions...

Im emblem user lvl 35 with pet rokubi (which i dont like much :D) ... and im planning elements, build, talents etc.
for future :D
i used scroll of wisdom on fire so i now have all fire kinjutsus
and i also bought feather illusion with tokens i had (sleep)
Elements : Fire/Water... What should i get third? I think wind.. will it be good?
im pure fire for now but i think of pure wind in high level,, (what do u think about this?)
And i need suggestion about talents cause i dont know anything about it at all :))
and also i need help with my slot.. now it looks so:
Feather illusion, fire power, hellfire, refresh, 3 fire attack skills and 1 taijutsu.. <what do u think about this?
and any suggestions.. i really need advice
thx in advance
oto_379
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:39 am

Re: Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Postby jay_agno » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:39 am

oto_379 wrote:Hey guys i need suggestions...

Im emblem user lvl 35 with pet rokubi (which i dont like much :D) ... and im planning elements, build, talents etc.
for future :D
i used scroll of wisdom on fire so i now have all fire kinjutsus
and i also bought feather illusion with tokens i had (sleep)
Elements : Fire/Water... What should i get third? I think wind.. will it be good?
im pure fire for now but i think of pure wind in high level,, (what do u think about this?)
And i need suggestion about talents cause i dont know anything about it at all :))
and also i need help with my slot.. now it looks so:
Feather illusion, fire power, hellfire, refresh, 3 fire attack skills and 1 taijutsu.. <what do u think about this?
and any suggestions.. i really need advice
thx in advance

In terms of boss battle, wind or earth will suffice.
Since you lack defense.

You can always reset your stats when your an emblem user. So pure fire during missions, while pure wind/earth during boss battle.

Have Hellfire, Water Bundle, Refresh and Prison Colliding Wave in your slot.
Try exchanging Feather Illusion and Falling Leaf Illusion depending on your opponent.

If you choose Wind, have Evasion and Dance of Fujin.
If Earth, Embrace of Golem, and maybe Golem Great Smash.

For your talents, you can never go wrong with Eye of Mirror and Hidden Silhouette.
User avatar
jay_agno
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Re: Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Postby Alleura Airin » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 am

oto_379 wrote:
Spoiler: show
Hey guys i need suggestions...

Im emblem user lvl 35 with pet rokubi (which i dont like much :D) ... and im planning elements, build, talents etc.
for future :D
i used scroll of wisdom on fire so i now have all fire kinjutsus
and i also bought feather illusion with tokens i had (sleep)
Elements : Fire/Water... What should i get third? I think wind.. will it be good?
im pure fire for now but i think of pure wind in high level,, (what do u think about this?)
And i need suggestion about talents cause i dont know anything about it at all :))
and also i need help with my slot.. now it looks so:
Feather illusion, fire power, hellfire, refresh, 3 fire attack skills and 1 taijutsu.. <what do u think about this?
and any suggestions.. i really need advice
thx in advance


wind or earth.. both of them are good for defend..
choose wisely :p
dance of fujin (reduce jutsu cooldown) or embrance of golem (purify + heal) ?

IMO:
i'll choose wind.
dance of fujin is long life kinjutsu, even The dev's release more new kinjutsu,
because DoF will always support that new kinjutsu also :p

Right now on PVP, wind+fire ninja is favorite combination.
evasion+Accuracy = best combo > your enemy can do is just cast their defensive jutsu.
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Alleura Airin
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:53 am
Location: indonesia

Re: Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Postby oto_379 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:18 pm

I dont know which to choose i mean extreme talent:
EoM or 8exterminates i think eye of mirror is better yes?
and secret talent hidden shilouette is for sure
what should i choose second secret? i think new ice talent since ill be pure wind / fire / water and it will increase wind ninnjutsu damage right?
oto_379
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:39 am

Re: Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Postby Dani003 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:24 pm

oto_379 wrote:I dont know which to choose i mean extreme talent:
EoM or 8exterminates i think eye of mirror is better yes?
and secret talent hidden shilouette is for sure
what should i choose second secret? i think new ice talent since ill be pure wind / fire / water and it will increase wind ninnjutsu damage right?

If you want to pvp get 8ex because it is the best talent for pvp.
EoM is both good for pvp and boss battles but not as good as 8ex when it comes to pvp
get the hidden shilouette for your first secret talent. You might want to wait for new talents to come out before you chose your second but if you don't get enraged forest
Image
Image
Image
Image
Forum rules: http://tiny.cc/q2uz1
User avatar
Dani003
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:00 am

Re: Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Postby jay_agno » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:57 pm

oto_379 wrote:I dont know which to choose i mean extreme talent:
EoM or 8exterminates i think eye of mirror is better yes?
and secret talent hidden shilouette is for sure
what should i choose second secret? i think new ice talent since ill be pure wind / fire / water and it will increase wind ninnjutsu damage right?

Don't buy the ice talent, it's not worth partner with HS.
Better wait for further updates.
User avatar
jay_agno
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Re: Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Postby oto_379 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:19 am

OK so since that i became lvl 49, i earned some tokens and bought skills i also decided to go 8ex. now i have first skill on lvl 5 and second and third on 4 lvl :D need tps :))

so now i have prison coliding wave, evasion, dance of fujin and all fire kinjutsus with wisdom scroll.
and i want to buy suiten and few kinjutsus i dont know for example water bundle and wind peace in the future.. ??

i resetted from pure fire to pure wind i was just interested in wind build :D
now my slot bar is such :
prison coliding wave, dance of fujin, evasion, rage of yama, refresh and 3 wind attack skills.. what do you think? should i change anything?
i also want to know which skills to upgrade first in advaned jutsu academy.. and what to do with rokubi should i leave it or get yamaru? (since it has purify) and any suggestion that will help :)
i also dont know about pure wind since now everyone will have 30% accuracy i think wind users will get weaj yes?
oto_379
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:39 am

Re: Need Help with Builds/Pets/Skills/Talents/Exams/etc?

Postby Dani003 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:52 am

oto_379 wrote:OK so since that i became lvl 49, i earned some tokens and bought skills i also decided to go 8ex. now i have first skill on lvl 5 and second and third on 4 lvl :D need tps :))

so now i have prison coliding wave, evasion, dance of fujin and all fire kinjutsus with wisdom scroll.
and i want to buy suiten and few kinjutsus i dont know for example water bundle and wind peace in the future.. ??

i resetted from pure fire to pure wind i was just interested in wind build :D
now my slot bar is such :
prison coliding wave, dance of fujin, evasion, rage of yama, refresh and 3 wind attack skills.. what do you think? should i change anything?
i also want to know which skills to upgrade first in advaned jutsu academy.. and what to do with rokubi should i leave it or get yamaru? (since it has purify) and any suggestion that will help :)
i also dont know about pure wind since now everyone will have 30% accuracy i think wind users will get weaj yes?

put hell fire in your jutsu slot
go pure wind you will still be super fast and get a lot of turns
idk about the pet chose it yourself, I like yamaru for boss hunting and shika for pvp
upgrade the skills that you use the most first
Image
Image
Image
Image
Forum rules: http://tiny.cc/q2uz1
User avatar
Dani003
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:00 am

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron