Newbie Quick Guide : How To Wisely Spend Your Tokens

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Newbie Quick Guide : How To Wisely Spend Your Tokens

Postby wiirua » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:10 am

Argetlahm wrote:
wiirua wrote:Hi guys I'm a lv35 Fire-Wind (2:1) free user and now having ~200 tokens. Can you tell me how to earn more effectively :| ?

first, apologize for the harsh words, your build sucks. You'd better change your element to pure water, pure wind or pure earth. You are still lv 35, its not that long to restart, because in one point, you will want to PvP. And your current char will probably KO-ed in 3 turns. But if you want to stay PvE forever, your build will suffice.

Want free token easy? Go make dummy accounts, 10 of them. Send your main account daily gifts, you will rack 10 - 20 tokens a day, plus extra tokens from token wallposts. You can make 100 account if you have the time :D

Nvm I still suck at lv 40 now (10 wind - 30 fire) and still waiting for the day fire users get some new advantages :)
I've started playing for 5 days and yet earned 20x tokens, seems it's not too bad right :? ?
One more question pls guys, since I've passed the Jounin exam and base on my type, which talent should be the most suitable? Regards :mrgreen:
wiirua

Postby FOUR LOCOS » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:59 pm

i am a fire/water user at the moment. I do have Premium not sure what to make my 3rd element. if you've got a suggestion on that feel free to shoot it my way :)

My other question is that I've got 710 tokens and not sure what to get I am level 50 with Eye of Mirror talent.
FOUR LOCOS

Postby TaE.mO.619 » Wed May 01, 2013 12:42 am

FOUR LOCOS wrote:i am a fire/water user at the moment. I do have Premium not sure what to make my 3rd element. if you've got a suggestion on that feel free to shoot it my way :)

My other question is that I've got 710 tokens and not sure what to get I am level 50 with Eye of Mirror talent.

Wind would suit you best
Switch attribute to wind if taking exams and doing PvP
Fire attributes for missions and boss hunting(since boss now have low HP)

With 710 tokens you should take skill which is very versatile
Feather Illusion,Fire Power,PCW,Evasion(if you go wind) or a powerful pet which suits you best.

But didn't you notice that the last post was ages ago :lol:
You just went full retard. Never go full retard.
TaE.mO.619

Postby Kakashin » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Im a pure wind emblem user with 8ex and enraged forest. Which secret talent would be best? I have my doubts on HS as strangle may be purified by opponent, leaving you stunned instead. So it's quite a gamble. Not considering explosive lava at all.
Kakashin

Postby dannytranvan » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:16 am

Kakashin wrote:Im a pure wind emblem user with 8ex and enraged forest. Which secret talent would be best? I have my doubts on HS as strangle may be purified by opponent, leaving you stunned instead. So it's quite a gamble. Not considering explosive lava at all.

Hidden Silhouette happens to fit your character. It's not about the stun this jutsu have, but this jutsu is made to also inflict *** of "Silhouette" in which can reduce 10% of the target's dodge rate for 3 turns. If you fully max out the Hidden Silhouette, you will have a 40% chance of inflicting that Silhouette effect on the Target. What is also special about this is when the target is on Silhouette effect, It reduce 6% HP of the Target for 3 turns along with Stun (Strangle); and there is another jutsu that triples the damage of the skill itself "1020 Damage Usual" along with 2 turns of Restriction (Extinguish).

Another Talent recommended for you is Demon Sound. It have 2 skills for you to use with same damage of "800." What's useful about this is that when you hit the target with ANY wind or thunder ninjutsu you have 70% chance of reducing the target's damage by 20% for 3 turns. There is a skill that you can use against the target for you to have an additional 20% dodge rate for 3 turns along with reducing 20% of the target's critical chance. Another skill that can be struggling is that it can give the target an extra 14 turn cooldown on any of the target's PvP skills (Not Talent Skills).
dannytranvan

Previous

Return to Guides and Advice