Hunting House- World Bosses Info (Updated)

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Hunting House- World Bosses Info (Updated)

Postby RoRR » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Kael wrote:Okay people, we don't have any info on the dummy boss that was special for the anniversary, but I want data on this new boss when it comes out. I may not be online much over the next couple of weeks, since I go home for winter break and I don't have a good internet connection there. So I am counting on other forum users to get as much info as they can and PM me with it. If I can I will get the screenshot and any data that I can, but I can't be sure that I will get even that. So be ready.

Also, if anybody happens to have any useful data on the dummy boss, that wouldn't hurt. I'd like to add that info to this guide as well, just for fun since they don't really require much strategy.

this season's boss is gingerbrat.. i dont have his attack pattern but i do know that his level will be the same as yours, and his life will be:

<your lvl> * 500

in my case, 58 * 500 = 29000.. hope it helps others
RoRR

Postby antihackernoob ORIGINAL » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Gingerbrat world boss
HP: your lvl x500
Atk: Ginger dash for lvl 59 200-300 (300+ if GB power)
Squash You! for lvl 59 300-400 (500+ if GB power)(stun (1))
Normal atk for lvl 59 100-200 (200+ if GB power)
when below 50% HP
GB power: strengthen
Fury boy : concentration
that's all i know hope this coming handy :mrgreen:
ImageObjection!Image
antihackernoob ORIGINAL

Postby thechosen » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:29 am

RoRR wrote:
Kael wrote:NO!! I don't want any reductions. Keep him strong. He is the only one that is still a challenge. Please people, it's beatable, just get stronger and beat him, don't ruin it for the rest of us...

yeah he's right! an easy win makes you crave for another challenge, meaning another rant to the devs.. just a tip i learned from this forum: to be able to beat a 'healer', you need to deal an amount of damage higher to his heals.. so how do you deal 35k+ damage? i did it by my hellfire and yanki sickle with 2 recruits who have pcw.. :p

i fought that turtle several times, but i have only beaten it twice.. so now i have a target in front of me, a driving force to powerup my character.. :p

lol...i just saying k...i want challenge and i can solo this guy at level 58 but near his death he purify my PCW and heal 52k :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thechosen

Postby Kael » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:22 pm

thechosen wrote:lol...i just saying k...i want challenge and i can solo this guy at level 58 but near his death he purify my PCW and heal 52k :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate to say it, but so far the only way I have found as a Thunder/Water/Fire ninja to solo the Turtle is to bring Yamaru. His ability to drain your opponent's HP and CP and give it to you is a HUGE help. With a team, restricting, stunning, and draining helps a lot. So Kisuke and Keiko help a bit for non-premium users.

On a side note, is it just me or did his Purify rate get lowered? The last few times I fought him he didn't purify that much.
Premium User as of 8/29/2010
Forum Rules
READ http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=228
Kael

Postby hachibi master » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:52 pm

i've beaten the turtle a minute ago, and he purified like twice, so it disappointed me, wasn't a challenge at all.
One thing i noticed, Kael: my recruit is pure wind with 8extremities and he was first to attack, so he was faster than a Battle turtle. I'd like one 8ext user to post agility amount needed to be faster than turtle, so we can find the turtle's agility itself.
hachibi master

Postby falzarLCH » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Kael wrote:
thechosen wrote:lol...i just saying k...i want challenge and i can solo this guy at level 58 but near his death he purify my PCW and heal 52k :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate to say it, but so far the only way I have found as a Thunder/Water/Fire ninja to solo the Turtle is to bring Yamaru. His ability to drain your opponent's HP and CP and give it to you is a HUGE help. With a team, restricting, stunning, and draining helps a lot. So Kisuke and Keiko help a bit for non-premium users.

On a side note, is it just me or did his Purify rate get lowered? The last few times I fought him he didn't purify that much.

He still purifies a lot to me, especially when he is about to heal :cry: But I over-purify him (in the super looooooong restriction) and won :D

antihackernoob ORIGINAL wrote:Gingerbrat world boss
HP: your lvl x500
Atk: Ginger dash for lvl 59 200-300 (300+ if GB power)
Squash You! for lvl 59 300-400 (500+ if GB power)(stun (1))
Normal atk for lvl 59 100-200 (200+ if GB power)
when below 50% HP
GB power: strengthen
Fury boy : concentration
that's all i know hope this coming handy :mrgreen:

mistake.... GB power= concentration fury body= strengthen
THE BEST CHEATS!!!!!!
Spoiler: show
CHEATING IS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!
falzarLCH

Postby antihackernoob ORIGINAL » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:11 pm

@falzarLCH whoops mistake
OKAY THIS WAS CRAZY. THAT BATTLE TURTLE HEAL HIMSELF 35K MORE THAN 5 TIME! DEV IS CRAZY TO MAKE HIS HEALING 35K. WHY DEV? WHY!?!??!? WHY YOU MAKE THE EMBLEM GUY MUCH MORE EASY!?!??!?!?! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ImageObjection!Image
antihackernoob ORIGINAL

Postby Peter_Griffin » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Battle Turtle's agility is 140 or 141.
Peter_Griffin

Postby falzarLCH » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm

antihackernoob ORIGINAL wrote:@falzarLCH whoops mistake
OKAY THIS WAS CRAZY. THAT BATTLE TURTLE HEAL HIMSELF 35K MORE THAN 5 TIME! DEV IS CRAZY TO MAKE HIS HEALING 35K. WHY DEV? WHY!?!??!? WHY YOU MAKE THE EMBLEM GUY MUCH MORE EASY!?!??!?!?! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I think he has 60% chance to purify when he wants to heal, and in other times he dodges as well as he purifies :? tough boss... but I just got his weapon today :D
THE BEST CHEATS!!!!!!
Spoiler: show
CHEATING IS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!
falzarLCH

Postby antihackernoob ORIGINAL » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 am

falzarLCH wrote:
antihackernoob ORIGINAL wrote:@falzarLCH whoops mistake

I think he has 60% chance to purify when he wants to heal, and in other times he dodges as well as he purifies :? tough boss... but I just got his weapon today :D

lucky u, sad for me :cry: (if i remember he did heal 35k 7 TIME)
ImageObjection!Image
antihackernoob ORIGINAL

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice