Hunting House- World Bosses Info (Updated)

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Hunting House- World Bosses Info (Updated)

Postby maesterkokoy001 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:24 am

try counting his atk turns. thats my best strategy. 16th turn = heal cooldown and 14 turns restriction x5 cooldown for the turtle.

not really sure about the restriction, that was just based on my countings. but im sure with the heal

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 0079766146
maesterkokoy001

Postby Kawaiix33 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 am

Spoiler: show
Kael wrote:
Kawaiix33 wrote:1) Secret : Dark Curse Ceremony ( have high chance of hitting an opponent since they mostly likely will dodge your attack )
2) Spirit Touch ( reduced their damaged,can also stack with dark curse ceremony )
3) Evasion ( defense )
4) Wind Peace ( a little support + CP regenerate )
5) Hellfire ( most important skill )
6) Dance Of Fujin ( able to reduced the cooldown and gain quicker way using it again )
7) Rage Of Yama ( useful for low level world bosses )
8) Attack Jutsu

If you have Water (which you said your recruits would, but I don't think YOU do) then I recommend swapping #1, 2, and 8 for Prison Colliding Wave (2% HP and CP reduction for 2 turns and a 2 turn stun), Water Bundle (2 turn Restriction), and naturally the highest healing move you can have.
Lost Soul wrote:Agility to get the first attack for Byakko is 100 =)

I'll add it to the guide. By the way, everything on the guide is subject to arguments. If you test something and get a different number than the listed number or a different skill, inform me. The HPs are all that I am 100% sure of.

LOL when do i post this :?: It must be my brother messing with my account again :| Ignored my brother post and just follow what jutsu you want to put up with.Anyway great guide Kael :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
Kawaiix33

Postby Kael » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:06 am

Okay people, we don't have any info on the dummy boss that was special for the anniversary, but I want data on this new boss when it comes out. I may not be online much over the next couple of weeks, since I go home for winter break and I don't have a good internet connection there. So I am counting on other forum users to get as much info as they can and PM me with it. If I can I will get the screenshot and any data that I can, but I can't be sure that I will get even that. So be ready.

Also, if anybody happens to have any useful data on the dummy boss, that wouldn't hurt. I'd like to add that info to this guide as well, just for fun since they don't really require much strategy.
Premium User as of 8/29/2010
Forum Rules
READ http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=228
Kael

Postby falzarLCH » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Take a look at this :twisted:
THE BEST CHEATS!!!!!!
CHEATING IS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!
falzarLCH

Postby BLACKL1ON » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:13 am

i would like to get a weapon before i loose interest. i am a facebook free user and know the weapon drop are very slim , not this slim where four months a free user cant acheive man. :evil:
BLACKL1ON

Postby Kael » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:34 pm

It's actually very random but odd. I am a premium user. I went several months with no drop weapon, then when I finally got a drop weapon I ended up getting two of Ginkotsu's weapons. Not long after that I started getting them more common, but usually multiples of the ones I already had. Getting new ones is tough. I now have 3 Battle Turtle Kunai, 2 Yanki Sickles, and 3 Ginkotsu Saws. I upgraded one of each and sold the rest (except the Turtle Kunais). I also have one Apes Banana and one Tiger Tail, both upgraded now. But no matter how much I fight the Tengu and Gedo, I never get anything out of them. So I can't really see a pattern. It's just that random.

And again, I need info on this new boss. It seems he has different levels based on the level of the user, so his data might vary. Let me know. I'm a level 60.
Forum Rules
Kael

Postby NinjaBum » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Kael wrote:It's actually very random but odd. I am a premium user. I went several months with no drop weapon, then when I finally got a drop weapon I ended up getting two of Ginkotsu's weapons. Not long after that I started getting them more common, but usually multiples of the ones I already had. Getting new ones is tough. I now have 3 Battle Turtle Kunai, 2 Yanki Sickles, and 3 Ginkotsu Saws. I upgraded one of each and sold the rest (except the Turtle Kunais). I also have one Apes Banana and one Tiger Tail, both upgraded now. But no matter how much I fight the Tengu and Gedo, I never get anything out of them. So I can't really see a pattern. It's just that random.

And again, I need info on this new boss. It seems he has different levels based on the level of the user, so his data might vary. Let me know. I'm a level 60.

Better to just fight the bosses you dont have the weapons of.. so when you do get a drop its going to be the weapon you need since a drop can happen at any time 8-)
NinjaBum

Postby thechosen » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:11 am

grrr!!! i hate the turtle....i hope the turtle purify chance is reduce....the purify is killing me
thechosen

Postby Kael » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 am

NO!! I don't want any reductions. Keep him strong. He is the only one that is still a challenge. Please people, it's beatable, just get stronger and beat him, don't ruin it for the rest of us...
Forum Rules
Kael

Postby RoRR » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Kael wrote:NO!! I don't want any reductions. Keep him strong. He is the only one that is still a challenge. Please people, it's beatable, just get stronger and beat him, don't ruin it for the rest of us...

yeah he's right! an easy win makes you crave for another challenge, meaning another rant to the devs.. just a tip i learned from this forum: to be able to beat a 'healer', you need to deal an amount of damage higher to his heals.. so how do you deal 35k+ damage? i did it by my hellfire and yanki sickle with 2 recruits who have pcw.. :p

i fought that turtle several times, but i have only beaten it twice.. so now i have a target in front of me, a driving force to powerup my character.. :p
RoRR

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice