Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Postby sonicwings88 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:33 am

iTYC wrote:Nice guide, really helpful! :)

I've got a question, I just forged a snake soul weapon. I was wondering if the effects of this weapon applies when using jutsus, or do you have to attack with the weapon in order to trigger the poison effect?


yes, you have to used the weapon in attacking in order to poisoned your enemy.
ImageImage
We are The Hand. The one that pulls the strings of the Theatre, the so called "Society".

Hover the Paths of Zheninjas: Chi ,Ka ,Fu ,Sui ,Ku ,Shiki 四季
User avatar
sonicwings88
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 am
Location: Canada

Re: Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Postby iTYC » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:30 am

Dam.... ok, thanks for your help. This guide should be stickied soon. :)
«上忍» Įνπη (Lv. 56)
怪物: レイコ(Lv. 53) スキ(Lv.40)

--忍法----電激------气和------湿善--
¤術¤【】【】【

¤才能¤【暗闇の】【隠影法師】【無】

Image
Image
User avatar
iTYC
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Re: Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Postby Jubilee » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:39 am

iTYC wrote:Dam.... ok, thanks for your help. This guide should be stickied soon. :)


But you can still inflict poison even if your attack misses( works on snake soul ONLY) :D
Image
User avatar
Jubilee
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Quezon City,Philippines

Re: Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Postby iTYC » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:58 am

Ah I see... Thanks for that, this will make the weapon a bit more useful, lol. :lol:
«上忍» Įνπη (Lv. 56)
怪物: レイコ(Lv. 53) スキ(Lv.40)

--忍法----電激------气和------湿善--
¤術¤【】【】【

¤才能¤【暗闇の】【隠影法師】【無】

Image
Image
User avatar
iTYC
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Re: Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Postby sonicwings88 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 am

iTYC wrote:Ah I see... Thanks for that, this will make the weapon a bit more useful, lol. :lol:


i prefer Burning yanki sickle. if you have one. since it has more percent of triggering its effect.
snake soul- 25%
yanki-60%

well snake soul is a good alternative for yanki.
ImageImage
We are The Hand. The one that pulls the strings of the Theatre, the so called "Society".

Hover the Paths of Zheninjas: Chi ,Ka ,Fu ,Sui ,Ku ,Shiki 四季
User avatar
sonicwings88
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 am
Location: Canada

Re: Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Postby Jubilee » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:08 am

sonicwings88 wrote:
iTYC wrote:Ah I see... Thanks for that, this will make the weapon a bit more useful, lol. :lol:


i prefer Burning yanki sickle. if you have one. since it has more percent of triggering its effect.
snake soul- 25%
yanki-60%

well snake soul is a good alternative for yanki.


Yeah but and the burning stacks with hellfire too s Yanki Sickle is much better. :D
Image
User avatar
Jubilee
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Quezon City,Philippines

Re: Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Postby iTYC » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:21 am

Yea, I wish I had a yanki sickle, but still havent got one from the boss yet, otherwise, I would have never bought snake soul in the first place, haha. :!:

So the burning the yanki sickle gives can stack with hellfire? and can the posion from snake soul stack with leiko's poison?
«上忍» Įνπη (Lv. 56)
怪物: レイコ(Lv. 53) スキ(Lv.40)

--忍法----電激------气和------湿善--
¤術¤【】【】【

¤才能¤【暗闇の】【隠影法師】【無】

Image
Image
User avatar
iTYC
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Re: Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Postby Jubilee » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:24 am

iTYC wrote:Yea, I wish I had a yanki sickle, but still havent got one from the boss yet, otherwise, I would have never bought snake soul in the first place, haha. :!:

So the burning the yanki sickle gives can stack with hellfire? and can the posion from snake soul stack with leiko's poison?


Snake soul's poison doesn't stack with Leiko's poison. :?
Image
User avatar
Jubilee
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Quezon City,Philippines

Re: Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Postby iTYC » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:27 am

oh... i see... :? That stupid boss better drop me a sickle soon... haha, or more better, a byakko sword. :D

How many attempts u guys made before a weapon dropped?
«上忍» Įνπη (Lv. 56)
怪物: レイコ(Lv. 53) スキ(Lv.40)

--忍法----電激------气和------湿善--
¤術¤【】【】【

¤才能¤【暗闇の】【隠影法師】【無】

Image
Image
User avatar
iTYC
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Re: Blacksmith house:Complete List of Forged Weapons

Postby Jubilee » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:29 am

iTYC wrote:oh... i see... :? That stupid boss better drop me a sickle soon... haha, or more better, a byakko sword. :D

How many attempts u guys made before a weapon dropped?


Yanki dropped me a Byakko sword before. :lol:
But I think that bug was fixed. 8-)
Image
User avatar
Jubilee
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Quezon City,Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron