The Complete Guide to Pure Builds - Raising & Defeating Them

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: The Complete Guide to Pure Builds - Raising & Defeating Them

Postby Stefa98 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:55 am

Why there isn`t how to raise a fire ninja? :( That is my pure build.
One of the funniest things about this signature is that by the time you realize it says absolutely nothing it is already way too late for you to stop reading it.
Stefa98

Postby Sabvre » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:50 am

The.MiGz wrote:
suigetsu07 wrote:im trying to build a pure water and i'm only lvl 23 as of now. . .so my question is, for those who already did a pure water build, what is your advice for astarting player like me? I think trying to get the first turn for pure waters is also crucial, so how many wind points are needed? And in your experience, what is the best ex. talent for pure waters? thanks for your replies. .

off-topic: i'm new to this forum, and this is only my second post so far (but i read alot of threads) :)

Adding points in wind if you want to go pure water wont give you any advantage. Compared to wind, Water and Earth has only 29% max effect output. At level 60 if you put all stats to water you will get 24% purify rate. If you are emblem user then you can buy Ocean Sword and forge it to Sea Bronze w/c will add 5% more purify rate. So all in all thats 29%. :)

Thats all in perspective. You can only get a 29% proc rate ... correct. However:

Earth has several ways to syngerize that 24 or 25% proc rate. Getting damage reduction for example does not lower the damage returned. Because of my Deadly Performance passive, golem guard, and bat wings I deal 15% more reactive force. Each time it procs i return 34.5% damage instead of 30%.

You can make a really synergized Pure earth build if you throw in Water and Fire for flavor. Use Water for refresh, and Fire for Rage of Yama. Next throw in Deadly Performance and the Nature Secret Talent.

Imagine having maxed lvl Deadly Performance passives + lvl 60 + rage of yama active.
You get hit for 1000 (+20% from RoY) 1200 damage ->
Deadly Perfomrance Procs -> You take 600 damage and you deal 600 damage.
Rage of Yama Procs -> (depending on the coding) You return 1200.
Reactive Force Procs -> You return 360 damage.
Total = 2160 damage on only 600 damage taken. However you only have a 2.4% chance of both DP and RF procing during the same turn.
Sabvre

Re: Pure Earth Users

Postby CrimsonKriz » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 am

Runehawk wrote:Pure Earth Users

Primary Strengths: Very high HP & Good balance between attack strength and chakra consumption

Weakness: Most heavily affected by % damaging skills (I.e: Hellfire), and Taijutsu brings a
much greater burden upon Earth Users.

Raising a Pure Earth

Spoiler: show
Weapons: Weapons that grant the user with HP percentage wide have the greatest effect on Earth Users. The Smelly Banana (lol) is the best in this case. Other good weapons include Crazy Wolf, Great Tengu Spear, Great Tengu Umbrella, and Golem Guard.

Back Item: If you truly want to be a tanker, equip yourself with the Mini Evil Wings for increased damage reduction.

Pet: Earth can work well with any pet. Go for whatever you have.

Jutsu: Golem Protection isn’t top priority; train it if you have Tokens to spare. Earth Absorption will prove to be a valuable asset in your arsenal, especially against Examination opponents and World Bosses (Drains 840 CP from Ape King). Hidden Among Rocks is useful if you have other attack boosting buffs to support it, and if you do, you may find yourself one-hitting opponents a lot more. Embrace of Golem is very helpful with its Purify effect, making you resistant to all negative status effects for three turns, including stuns.

**Tip: As a Pure Earth User, I recommend you don't use a lot of Taijutsu. Recoil can be damage escalating in the hundreds, and will be greater when you allocate more points into Earth.

Extreme Talent: Eye of Mirror compliments Pure Earth Nins in the way that Mirror of Freedom’s HP regain is significantly higher for them. Other than that, I don't have anything else, I'll most likely have something here when more Talents are released.

Secret Talent: Currently, I’d recommend Enraged Forest or Explosive Lava. Enraged Forest’s passive skill can recover a user’s HP and CP by a certain percentage whenever one attacks with an Earth/Water Jutsu. The more HP you have, the higher the HP recovery. Explosive Lava passively boosts the damage of Fire/Earth Style Jutsu, as well as having a skill that causing attackers to be more susceptible to Fire/Earth Style Jutsu.

In The Battlefield: Your biggest advantage is your large health pool. The fact the you can withstand blow after blow means less turns wasted on healing, and more turns taking down your opponent. Immobilize your target first, take the time to dish out some damage (but save your best attack), and then use Hidden Among Rocks and finish your opponent with your most powerful skill. If your out of immobilizing skills, cast Embrace of Golem so you cannot be stunned, or at the very least, Golem Protection.

Fighting a Pure Earth

Weapon: You’re probably not going to attack a Pure Earth User with your weapon anyway, so get a weapon that boosts your characters stats passively, without having to attack. Examples include Golem Guard, Senden, and Ichi No Katana.

Back Item: The Dark Evil Sickle works best against Pure Earth Users. If you don't have it, that's fine, just go with whatever you have.

Pet: Pets that can immobilize your target are best. Examples include Suza, Keiko, Kisuke, you get the idea.

Jutsu: Even though Pure Earth Users are the most heavily affected by % damaging skills, such as Hellfire, don’t bother equipping Hellfire for PvP battles. Burn effects are virtually useless in PvP, and also you must take into consideration that when your opponent is burned, poisoned, etc, Sleep will not affect them, for your target will wake up immediately. What you should be aiming for is Jutsu that immobilizes the target. Earth Users tend to have quite a bit of immobilizing techniques, so you need to be on even ground with them.

Extreme Talent: Nothing in particular yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Secret Talent: Probably Hidden Silhouette for its immobilizing skills. For Free Users, train whatever compliments your elements best.

In The Battlefield: Be prepared for a long fight, for your opponent has a large amount of HP. He/she also most likely has a variety of immobilizing skills. Be careful when inflicting larger amounts of damage upon the target, for there is a chance that 30% of that damage will be reflected back at you. Keep your HP high; that Reactive Force can strike you when you least expect it. As always, immobilize your opponent whenever you can.

i think the best weapon for earth user are the dark gedo.. which you gain 40% of the hp reduction in to your hp which it is like a golem protection with infinite turn... and also suki is als best partner when suki use protection for his/her master gave earth a huge advantage...

for extreme talent i think deadly performance.. for some protection and and reactive force..

:D :D :D
Name: CrimsonKriz
Level: 60
Element: Earth and Fire
Extreme Talent: Dark Eyes
Secret Talent: Explosive Lava
CrimsonKriz

Postby Runehawk » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:19 am

suigetsu07 wrote:im trying to build a pure water and i'm only lvl 23 as of now. . .so my question is, for those who already did a pure water build, what is your advice for astarting player like me? I think trying to get the first turn for pure waters is also crucial, so how many wind points are needed? And in your experience, what is the best ex. talent for pure waters?

Alright, first off of all, you need as many points into Water as you can get, and as The.MiGz mentioned already, at Level 60, your Purify rate is 24%, which is insanely helpful. However, you might want to put just one point into Wind; so you are faster then anyone at your level that does not have any points allocated into Wind.

If your a Premium, I'd recommend Eye of Mirror, simply because of the fact that Pure Water Nins can put up with the large amounts of chakra EoM's skills eat up, and if you can overcome the chakra barrier, EoM is definitely the one to obtain.

If your a Free User....well, I dunno, I'm not too much of an expert in Pure Water~ :$

I'd recommend asking around some more, and choosing your Ex Talent after you've got more info.

Regards
IGN: Runehawk

Season 5 Member

Like my page for a free cookie:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Runehawk-Ninja-Saga/111805598906616
Runehawk

Postby Runehawk » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:23 am

mattu2 wrote:
lex0023 wrote:i beg to disagree with what you said about wind.
dance of fujin is the next best jutsu of wind users after evasion.

it is true that wind jutsus have the shortest cooldown but what about other jutsus.
wind users rely on their dodge and stun lock so taking away 4turns from other skills is a really huge help.

True. As a previous wind user I used to find myself stalling for time between when I used evasion to when my evasion was in cooldown until I bought DoF. It's a lifesaver.

Mmhn, is that right? Well thanks, both your opinions is exactly what I need. When I first made this guide, a lot of things were just from my personal opinion, and I obviously don't know everything , so it helps if other forumers contribute.

Thanks to both of you, mattu2 and lex0023. o/\o

Season 5 Member

Runehawk

Postby Runehawk » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:31 am

Stefa98 wrote:Why there isn`t how to raise a fire ninja? :( That is my pure build.

Ah, I apologize for that, I've been in a hurry to get a lot of things done recently....

It will be uploaded soon, don't worry ~^^~

And you say your a Pure Fire? Well if you have any tips or suggestions regarding Pure Fire's, I'd appreciate it. ^_^

Regards

Season 5 Member

Runehawk

Re: Pure Fire Users

Postby MDuh » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Runehawk wrote:Pure Fire Users

Jutsu: No Pure Fire User could be complete without Fire Power. Next, go for Rage of Yama. Fire Energy Excitation is not a priority, but still can be very useful in a pinch when you are running low on chakra. I’d get it only of you have Tokens to spare. Hellfire is completely useless in PvP. Not only does its Burn have virtually no effect on an opposing ninja, but when your opponent is burned, he/she cannot be put under Sleep, and can mess up your battle style and cost you your life.

In The Battlefield: Use your high attack power to your advantage. You only need to land two or three hits (Assuming your opponent is not a Pure Earth Nin) to finish off your target. Don’t just start off the battle with an attack though, and don’t start with Fire Power as well; for your opponent will simply immobilize you. Pure Fire Nins lack many immobilizing skills, so make the ones you do have count by starting off with one, then casting Fire Power and following up with your offensive Jutsu. Watch your chakra levels though; use Fire Energy Excitation as a last stand, for the recoil effect is pretty bad, and you want to spend as little time as possible enduring that recoil by finishing off your opponent before it takes place. Use RoY when your opponent is running low on health. That way, if he/she attacks you, they’ll have a risk of dying themselves; a risk they’re most likely not to take.

[/spoiler]

yes fire nin lack immobilizing skills, but i think your forgetting that they still can use genjutsu
so feather or sexy jutsu will be needed for them

Extreme Talent: EoM
just what i said last time :P
Cast RoY when enemy is all buffed up, he critical 1 hit you, damage recoiled, he dies, you revivies
and since fire lack immobilizing skills MoG is heaven to them, and MoS (still not sure if fire stats affect golem's attack)
Talent Exact Values - http://bit.ly/esMTPW
MDuh

Postby suigetsu07 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:57 am

how about ex talent for free user,pure water user like me? :( here's what i think though. .

both would enhance stun lock ability, w/c is what water nins need right?
Deadly performance=longger lock because of the 2-3 turns max of burial
Dark Eye=has good damage and disperse

both enhances defencive ability and healing ability?
Deadly performance=more stun resist,absorb damage, reduce damage, reactive force
Dark Eye=reduce damage and recovery(is it worth it for water users?) :?

Enhanced hitting ability for better chance for stun lock
Deadly performance=one sword(but this provide damage and more reduce dodge, but consumes big CP)
Dark Eye=dark eye passive skill

both are good stuff for pure waters, that's why i'm so confused. . . :?

any opinions?
:? :?
suigetsu07

Postby Tempest » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:17 am

Pure Fire Users

Primary Strength: Large amounts of damage.

Weakness: No immobilizing skills & high chakra consumption.

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this, but fire has, by far the highest damage/chakra ratio of any elements.. it's consumption is the same as water and earth.. ratio of lightning = ratio of wind..

in that sense, the only element worthy of mentioning the chakra would be Earth and water (just earth, really cuz water has high CP)
ImageImage
Okay, so my Sasuke EMS prediction was a 'little' off. But I still think mine looks better than Kishi's. xD
Tempest

Postby Stefa98 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:30 am

Well the easiest way to beat pure fire is to simply immobilize it as it has low life.I`ve been beaten alot of times with a thunder 1 hit.They cast FI on me and then buff and 1hit KO is right there.
One of the funniest things about this signature is that by the time you realize it says absolutely nothing it is already way too late for you to stop reading it.
Stefa98

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice