The Complete Guide to Pure Builds - Raising & Defeating Them

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: The Complete Guide to Pure Builds - Raising & Defeating Them

Postby Runehawk » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:19 pm

cobaltblue wrote:I agree that Faust's guide is a little bit outdated - not to mention that it's kinda hard to understand. But still..

..meh. Don't mind me.

I was about arguing something but I realize that it's what this forum lack of - hence I got nothing left to say for you.

Mmhm, I understand, you're saying this guide is basically redundant, considering Faust's guide is still stands. But this guide focuses primarily on Pure Builds--you know as well as I do that too many people are spamming the forums saying stuff like "How can i beat a Pure Wind?", "Is Pure Lightning a good idea?", etc. That's why I made this. 'S more specific, and I want to stop all the spam and answer those questions for good.

I hope you understand ~^^~
IGN: Runehawk

Season 5 Member

Like my page for a free cookie:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Runehawk-Ninja-Saga/111805598906616
Runehawk

Postby cobaltblue » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:37 pm

No. That's not what I meant.

And NO - just because it's Faust and he was an active mod, doesn't mean everything he said and he made automatically contain absolute power of relevancy and should not have to be questioned.

I'm just thinking that for such narrow and small board like this, the guides should be more general and not pretty much subjective - BUT, your guide would do if our lovely forum might have evolved and had more sub-boards into something like this:

Strategy & Advice
    < Element
      < General Talk about Build
      < Discussion for Pure Fire
      < Discussion for Pure Water
      < Discussion for Pure Earth
      < Discussion for Pure Wind
      < Discussion for Pure Thunder
      < Combination of Two Elements (Free User/Emblem User)
      < Combination of Three Elements (Emblem User)
    < etc
      < more etc
      < moooore etc
    < etc

Well, that's just my two cents - since your guide consists of strategies from your point of view (which means it's no longer objective), that would make a great side-guide, but not for the main one.

But this problem comes from how admin organize this forum - you should not think about this issue much.

Go ahead.
Pretty sure that some PvP beasts will help you on this one to give it wider approach so there is nothing you should worry about.
Last edited by cobaltblue on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cobaltblue

Postby cobaltblue » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:41 pm

(Oh, yeah. Cobalt, you did it again. Ruining the atmosphere..) >_>
cobaltblue

Postby Runehawk » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 pm

@cobaltblue:

Ah. Well so much for my subtle attempt at telekinesis. ^_^"

I do for certain though, understand what you mean by the board topics needing to be a bit more broad. Do you have any suggestions in to what I can re-amp this guide into? I'm all for spending a couple hours typing up data, but I need a clear direction in which to proceed in. I also don't want to accidentally redo Faust's guide~

And thanks for clearing all that up, it's comforting to know I've got the "green light" to go ahead and continue with what I'm doing.

Regards

Season 5 Member

Runehawk

Postby cobaltblue » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Runehawk wrote:Do you have any suggestions in to what I can re-amp this guide into? I'm all for spending a couple hours typing up data, but I need a clear direction in which to proceed in. I also don't want to accidentally redo Faust's guide~

No - at the moment.

I am just a free user player, who haven't explored each single possibility of various strategies and never went to PvP, so I am not in the place to suggest or 'guide' others, especially when it comes to strategy about element. But I can see where you are about going to with this thread - so I'd say, keep working on it.

Someone else might fix Faust's guide to provide more general strategy about element - while you can provide the secondary guide which explain more about how it applies on real cases.

(..I hope mattu or Iwa won't be mad at me after I'm saying all of these things -_-)
cobaltblue

Postby DKkiat » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:04 pm

I haven't read your guide yet but a +1 for you 1st :mrgreen:
Life is like a "Game", "Game" is like a Life
I playing the "Game", not the "Game" playing me
DKkiat

Postby Runehawk » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 pm

@cobaltblue:

Hard to imagine your a Free User, considering the fact that your one of the most active forumers out there (5784 posts <_<). XD

Anyways, thanks for your advice. I'll keep doing what I'm doing for now--but if any suggestions come to your mind, please let me know; you can be sure I'll take whatever you offer into account.

Mattu/Iwa have no reason to be mad at you, and don't worry, I'll be sure to take my part of the blame if anything happens ~^^~

Regards

Season 5 Member

Runehawk

Postby zerow » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:09 pm

fire heh

Rage of Yama no matter what its great use as last chance against wind users or any elements

Fire Power is a must if you go offensive

im not sure know if Fire Energy Excitation but i know that it can be useful when you need to use jutsus when low chakra or just save chakra to use it later when really needed

hell fire is useless of all of them in pvp

the weapon is gonna be angry tiger sword or ichi no katana(emblem)

back item should be carnival fan but since its Rare, try dark blades then, better than nothing

pets heh you should have a defending pet that heals you since you take alot damage your self
but other pets with stun,restrict, sleep or anything that makes the opponent not able to attack is ok

Extreme Talent should be dark eye if your going to be offensive it also gives crit, extra damage, dodge,accuracy
can be great with Deadly Performance since you need some defense when get hit
Extra:Eye of mirror to use mirror of freedom when rage of yama is active

secret talents: no idea
Do Not underestimate a Zero.....They will show you zero mercy, either with you or against you!
zerow

Postby Runehawk » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:53 pm

UPDATE: Added Pure Earth User information.

@DKkiat: Thanks man, I appreciate that~ ^_^

@zerow: Nice, I'll definitely use some of your info when I write about Pure Fire. I'm sorry it's taking so long, I've been quite busy recently; expect the information up sometime in the next 24 hours :$

Season 5 Member

Runehawk

Postby MDuh » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Runehawk wrote:
MDuh wrote:
Hidden SIllo is good for Water users, cast Secret Silhouette: Strangle and hope your purify will activate

So based on that knowledge, let's say I cast Embrace of Golem, then cast Secret Silhouette: Strangle. Will the Stun effect on my character be removed the next turn?

yes your stun will be purified, thus making you free from the effects of Strangle, and you can attack your enemy making him so pissed :lol:
Talent Exact Values - http://bit.ly/esMTPW
MDuh

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice