Chunin Exams (Walk through)

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Chunin Exams (Walk through)

Postby GoldenGirl » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:11 am

Tip: Don't be cheap. Buy lotsa pots. (And if ur not cheap, don't forget to buy them like me coz you'll die. XD) And stop complaining. JUST READ THIS GUIDE D*MN IT! :evil:

I'm a wind lightning ninja with evasion. I was able to finish exams 1-3 on my first try. But part 4, Gaara (or whats his name) makes me wanna cry with stuns and massive attack combos from the three ninjas.

Oh, a tip in part 2, if ur lazy like me. Just attack the three groups that hold the scrolls. You don't need to attack the first ninja group you encounter and the four (or five) groups of doggies (that look like the one from FF7, :lol: ). Just go straight to the scroll holders. Lazy me. XD

If you have no friends competent enough to help you (like me T_T) in part 4 and is a free user, don't hesitate to use 40 tokens to hire the 2 NPCs. For me, its worth it since its better than to try 100 times (exaggeration) in part 4 and always fail. Paying 40 tokens is better than losing your sanity. XD

Many thanks to Jin for this very helpful post. It really helped me a lot. Now, I'm a Chuunin (and all my friends are jealous, :lol: ). Cheers! XD
GoldenGirl

Postby Shadowman EXE » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:52 am

Thanks for the post on how to whack my way to Chunnim. The 4th exam was quite insane as was the 3rd. For the 4th exam, my suggestion would be bringing some water element friends + 1 more side element friends into the party. I had 2 lv 20 friends in my list who are water element with lv 3 refresh skills. They basically heal themselves after taking some punishing hits. I just heal myself with scrolls. By recruiting them, we don't have to fear having to face 2 vs 3 or 1 vs 3 as they constantly heal themselves and attack the enemy. All we need to do is take care of ourselves. I tried once solo just to see how hard it was...I got KO-ed in less than 2 turns. So I brought 2 buddies on the 2nd round and won - 1 water cum lightning and 1 water cum earth. They helped me take care of the 3 insane jerks. Like Juchiriki's suggestion, knocked out Kaara first! That's the worst jerk to have standing around whacking us. I have to admit...those stuns are not what we want. I basically use all my stun skills on Kaara to prevent him from stunning me nor my mates. Free users can still win without NPC! Thanks for the guide.
Shadowman EXE

nid for pure earth jutsu users

Postby tusnak_25 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:48 am

pls help me with the chunin exam add me tusnak_25@yahoo.com
nid tanker pure earth build...

_vapor_
lvl 20
jutsu: pure fire based and water as healing

thx guys.. enjoy and happy plaing!

more power to ninja saga
tusnak_25

Postby winterballad » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:37 am

Great. I have a great time dealing those 3 in 3rd chunin exam. Just have 2 earth user companion. One Earth/Water may do so.
Last edited by winterballad on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winterballad

Postby RoachMulah » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:05 pm

hahahaha I beat every part on my 1st try except for part 3 when it took me bout 4 tries. I noticed that my feather illusion had no effect on Lok Li once he opened his gates
RoachMulah

Postby Curt » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:45 am

Type: Taijutsu user
Special:
  • Kick Stun - Stuns you for 1 turn & dealing damage
  • Open Gates - Will consume 1 turn into opening gates. Once he's done so, he will deal a devastating amount of damage for 2 turns and he will be stunned for one turn in the 3rd turn of open gates.
    After that Open Gates special effect will fade.
    Open gates is consuming Lok Li's HP for every turn active.
Tips:
- Bring with you as many stun/sleep/negative effects as possible.
  • Free users - head kick / Fat lady jutsu (Earth Strangle & Lightning Shock for Earth & Thunder Users as well)
  • Premium users - Free user skills plus Feather illusion and sexy lady (Lightning Flash or Water Bundle if possible too)
- Save your "stop" skills until you see Lok Li opening his gates.
- Stop Lok Li once he has opened his gates by any means and keep him under control until his buff fades (he will be self-stunned) and while he is burning his own HP.
- You know that you are in a good way of winning the other 2 enemies to follow if you can defeat Lok Li by using only somewhat of 1-3 healing scrolls.

I used Feather Illusion on Lok and it only stunned him for 1 turn?

What the hey?

Eh, oh well. I beat him anyhow ;)
Level 40 MySpace (Hokaze) - Emblem User (Fire / Lightning / Water) Level 38 Keiko
Hand Weapon: Ice Wolf Sword

Level 40 Facebook (RaiHo) - Emblem User (Fire / Lightning / Water) Level 38 Keiko
Hand Weapon: Ichi no Katana
Curt

Postby azrul » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:33 am

thank u!thank u bcoz help me :D
thnk you ya...
azrul

Postby LTSpears1991 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 am

Isn't this just the same as cheating?
LTSpears1991

Postby jhunwizard » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:21 am

LTSpears1991 wrote:Isn't this just the same as cheating?

this isn't cheating!

It's a guild.....

cheating is different xD
jhunwizard

Postby ChidoriImba » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:17 am

man i m rly pissed off of ppl who are complaining that its 2 hard 2 pass 3rd/4th exam,man i passed chuunin exam 30th november(yes,i almost became tensai chuunin *cry*) when it was rly rly hard,and i am not emblem/token user....
anyway,my friend yesterday asked me for favor 2 pass chuunin exam for him,i accepted...and what i saw?
chuunin exam become SO LAME!
when i with my ninja fought lee(i m talking bout my profile now) he was doing like 200 dmg assualt kick plus stun(not with gates) and now it only odes bout 100......his normal atack is now bout 50,when i played it was around 100......
shira and zuka become 2 easy too......
but,real surprise came when i was playing 4th exam,man with MY ninja i passed it in 3rd time,when i recruited 2 lightining/water players with points on earth.....now,i passed it in first time with friends wind/fire and wind/water ninja with only 2 points on earth both.....
plus,now u can see here everything u need for passing exam...back then, i couldnt see it......

conclusion is,STOP COMPLAINING THAT ITS 2 HARD WHEN ITS NOT!!!!!!!
This world will never be,what i expected,and if i don't belong,who would've guessed it...
ChidoriImba

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice