Elements Combination Guide

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby jay_agno » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:13 pm

*** wrote:Thanks Sir! :)

One more question.
My friend wanted to ask if Water+Earth a good combo and where do he put his points? :?:

Yes it's also good. Put it all in Earth.
User avatar
jay_agno
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby Anaklusmos » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:19 pm

jay_agno wrote:
*** wrote:Thanks Sir! :)

One more question.
My friend wanted to ask if Water+Earth a good combo and where do he put his points? :?:

Yes it's also good. Put it all in Earth.


Thank you very much sir :)
Practicing my English speaking/writing skills :D
Anaklusmos
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:48 am

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby jay_agno » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:54 pm

*** wrote:
jay_agno wrote:
*** wrote:Thanks Sir! :)

One more question.
My friend wanted to ask if Water+Earth a good combo and where do he put his points? :?:

Yes it's also good. Put it all in Earth.


Thank you very much sir :)

Your welcome. :)
User avatar
jay_agno
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby TheSlickinator » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:00 pm

CloudBlitz wrote:Guys, i kinda need some help here...

Im a Wind, Water, Thunder build.
I currently have DP(chose this before i became premium :( ) and HS as my talents.

And since i heard that there was going to be a talent reset in the future,<---not exactly sure though. :?
Should i reset(if it ever happens) my DP to EOM?
What are the Pros and Cons?
Because i love DP's AOE barrier attack.


DP is pretty good regardless of what elemental build you are. That's my opinion though. If you really want EoM, then go for it. DP so far is the best non-token extreme talent. You also have HS, so I'd say you're good.
I have quit NS. Anyway, have fun.
Report bugs/Suggest things
http://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/support_form_suggestion.php
User avatar
TheSlickinator
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby CloudBlitz » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:34 am

TheSlickinator wrote:
CloudBlitz wrote:Guys, i kinda need some help here...

Im a Wind, Water, Thunder build.
I currently have DP(chose this before i became premium :( ) and HS as my talents.

And since i heard that there was going to be a talent reset in the future,<---not exactly sure though. :?
Should i reset(if it ever happens) my DP to EOM?
What are the Pros and Cons?
Because i love DP's AOE barrier attack.


DP is pretty good regardless of what elemental build you are. That's my opinion though. If you really want EoM, then go for it. DP so far is the best non-token extreme talent. You also have HS, so I'd say you're good.


Thanks for your help! :D
So its safe to say that if i pick EOM, i will gain more benefits?
Or is it leaning towards one talent?

I'm seeing it in terms of exams and boss battle...not so much in pvp.
though i might do pvp in the future.
CloudBlitz
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:44 am

Taijutsu build

Postby Mem Sondrei » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:31 am

This build is very effective if your gonna go tank build.


You will only need high health for this and it doesn't matter if you have low chakra because you will always need 5 chakra but keep your eye in the health it will go down quite fast if you dont pay attention to it, also try and bring HP Scrolls and try putting some healing justsus just in case u ran out of items how it helps anyone who is willing to pulverize their opponent.
Mem Sondrei
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby abangyo » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:31 pm

I'm currently a Premium user. My elements are Fire , Water and Earth. What's the good build for them?
abangyo
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby jay_agno » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:00 am

abangyo wrote:I'm currently a Premium user. My elements are Fire , Water and Earth. What's the good build for them?

Pure Fire during missions, while pure Earth during boss battle and exams.
User avatar
jay_agno
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby abangyo » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:15 am

What about PVP? And what's a good Talent and Secret Talent for me ?
Thanks :D
abangyo
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby jay_agno » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:58 am

abangyo wrote:What about PVP? And what's a good Talent and Secret Talent for me ?
Thanks :D

I'm not a fan of pvp so I don't know.
About the talents, you can never go wrong with EoM and HS. (You may also wait for future updates.)
User avatar
jay_agno
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron