Jounin Exam (Walkthrough)

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Jounin Exam (Walkthrough)

Postby Hbg28 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:53 am

I need help with The Shikigami of Elements.
I need two people that are level 40 to pass it because the strongest friends that I can recruit are level 40 and level 34 and I need at least two people that are level 40
Hbg28

Postby Kizunafox » Sat May 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Can someone help D8 im stuck on teh handsigns thing. I tried taking teh screenshots like the guide said. but their not helping because the order of the signs you choose from keeps changing. Like lets say one of the handsigns for raising fire fist was in spot 3, i screenshotted and memorized that handsign in that spot. After i fail and try again that sign is no longer in spot 3, but in spot 7. This kind of thing keeps happening and its rendering my screenshots useless, doesn't help that i have aweful memory. Any suggestions?
Shizuku
Lightning,Fire and wind user
lvl 40
pet-Suzu lvl 38
Emblem user =3
Hikari Kitsune Clan master
Kizunafox

Postby Rasengan » Sat May 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Hbg28 wrote:I need help with The Shikigami of Elements.
I need two people that are level 40 to pass it because the strongest friends that I can recruit are level 40 and level 34 and I need at least two people that are level 40

Add Friends thread :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5

Kizunafox wrote:Can someone help D8 im stuck on teh handsigns thing. I tried taking teh screenshots like the guide said. but their not helping because the order of the signs you choose from keeps changing. Like lets say one of the handsigns for raising fire fist was in spot 3, i screenshotted and memorized that handsign in that spot. After i fail and try again that sign is no longer in spot 3, but in spot 7. This kind of thing keeps happening and its rendering my screenshots useless, doesn't help that i have aweful memory. Any suggestions?

Click on the signs in the same order they are shown below the jutsu name
Example:
There are 2 hand signs above and 10 hand signs below. You see the first of the 2 hand signs above? Find the same hand sign below and click it. Do the same for the rest.
ImageImageImage
Rasengan

Postby Rasengan » Sat May 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Hbg28 wrote:I have problem with the shinobi tower.
I have wind and lightning styles and I only managed to defeat the first boss after using most of my HP healing scrolls and the second boss killed me very fast.
can somebody give me an advice how to pass the shinobi tower?

Read this:
cobaltblue wrote:The Shinobi Tower

Objectives:
  • Fight and win four NPCs in a row.
    Tips:
  • Bring Healing Scroll as many as you can, and use it wisely.
  • Disabling-jutsus will help much.
    (Example: Feather Illusion, Fat Lady Transformation, Water Bundle, etc)
  • Keep your eyes on that "Agility Bar" to figure out when your opponent will get double-turns so you can avoid death-verdict.
  • Since three of first bosses are indeed stronger than us, this will be battle of endurance, so better plan your moves and launch attacks carefully instead of going rampage on them.
  • This is just technical tip: refresh your browser before starting this part of exam.
    It really takes long time to finish this part, so to avoid any 'error screen', better you refresh your NS-game page before starting.
Overall Strategy:
  • Stun/Restrict your opponent, then attack.
  • Cast Sleep on your opponent, then do anything you need, like: charging OR healing.
  • Try to interrupt their Main-Combo by using Lightning Flash or giving gap using any kind of disabling-jutsus.

Section I : Fighting Kiyoshi (Water Boss)
Spoiler: show
    General Information of Kiyoshi:
  • HP: 7,000 - 8,000 {6,430}
  • Element: Water
  • Agility: High, sometimes able to get double-turns in one round {agility<79}
  • Skills: Water Bundle (Restriction), Shark Rain, Water Dragon Missile, Dual Chop (weapon-based attack)
    Attack Pattern:
    When his HP is more than half:
  • Water Bundle ~200 damage (1 turn ~Restriction, 2 turn)
  • Shark Rain ~275 - 450 damage (1 turn)
  • Water Dragon Missile ~200 - 350 damage (1 turn)
  • Dual Chop ~60 - 110 damage (2 turn)

Once his HP ever get lower than half:
  • Refresh ~1,500 points (1 turn ~Critical Healing: 2,250 points)
    {~800 points, Critical Healing: 1,200 points}
  • Water Bundle ~200 damage (1 turn ~Restriction - 2 turns)
  • Shark Rain ~275 - 450 damage (1 turn)
  • Water Dragon Missile ~200 - 350 damage (1 turn)
  • Dual Chop ~60 - 110 damage (2 turns)

Main tricks:
  • Hurt him more than he hurts you on each phase!
    One important thing to note: Kyoshi can heal. Once you get his HP lower than half, he'll start his new attack pattern, which means he keeps healing until his HP full and results never-ending battle.
    To prevent this, always make sure that you hit him harder than he hits you on each phase (or in other words, attack more than his healing points).
  • His Main-Combo starts with Water Bundle.
    If you can handle this Restriction, there's a chance to give him more than what he can eat.
  • Kyoshi has the lowest damage of Bosses in Shinobi Tower
    Remember to use your Healing Scroll wisely.
    Your HP/CP will be recovered on the beginning of next battle so don't worry; you don't have to heal or fill in your CP before your next battle starts.

Section II : Fighting Sen Ryo (Fire-Wind Boss)
    General Information of Sen Ryo:
  • HP: 7,000 - 8,000 {5,230}
  • Element: Fire and Wind
  • Agility: High, but still lower than Kiyoshi. Decent dodge rate. {agility<79}
  • Skills: Dual Toad Fire (Burn), Wind Helix (Bleeding), Toad Summon (Stun), Red Spike, Red Whip (melee attack)
    Attack Pattern:
  • Dual Toad Fire ~300 - 500 damage (1 turn ~Burn)
  • Wind Helix ~275 - 425 damage (1 turn ~Bleeding - 25%, 1-2 turns)
  • Toad Summon ~300 - 500 damage (1 turn ~Stun, 2 turns)
  • Red Spike ~200 - 325 damage (1 turn)
  • Red Whip ~150 - 250 damage (2 turns)

Main tricks:
  • Hurt him slowly.
    One important thing to note: Sen Ryo can't heal. It means the damage you caused to him is permanent.
  • Sen Ryo can deal quite high damage with bonus Bleeding status.
    So instead of focusing to deal certain damage on him, you can keep your eyes on your HP to not get lower than 1,400.
    Remember to use your Healing Scroll wisely because you still have to fight two more opponents.
  • His Main-Combo starts with Toad Summon.
    Not a pretty tough combo, but it's good if you can handle this move.

Section III : Fighting Takeshi (Lightning Boss)
    General Information of Takeshi:
  • HP: 7,000 - 8,000 {6,830}
  • Element: Lightning
  • Agility: High, but still lower than Kiyoshi, faster than Pure Wind. {agility>79}
  • Skills: Conductive Body (Concentration), Shadow Clone Spear, Lightning Dragon Spear (Stun), Spear Strike, normal attack (melee attack)
    Attack Pattern:
  • Conductive Body ~Increase critical rate (1 turn ~Concentration - x turn)
  • Shadow Clone Spear ~600 damage (1 turn)
  • Lightning Dragon Spear ~600 damage (1 turn ~Stun - 3 turns)
  • Spear Strike ~500 - 700 damage (4 turns)
  • Melee Attack ~170 - 300 damage (1 turn)

Main tricks:
  • Hurt him slowly.
    One important thing to note: Takeshi can't heal too. It means the damage you caused to him is permanent.
  • Takeshi hit REALLY HARD!
    It's a must to heal at the right moment because once you miss a chance to heal, it could be your last time, and you should start over: fighting Kyoshi and Sen Ryo again.
    You can spend many of Healing Scrolls here since you only have one more opponent.
  • His Main-Combo starts with Lightning Dragon Spear.
    This is his deadly jutsu since it can stun you for three turns. Once you can handle this, still too early to call it safe, but it's really better if you can avoid this move.
    Also, if it's possible, never let him touch you when he's still under Concentration status-effect.
  • Preparation for your next battle: switch your weapon to your weakest weapon on your last hit to Takeshi.

Section IV : Fighting Yourself (Self-Clone)
    General Information of your clone:
  • HP: Check your own HP
  • Element: Check your own element(s)
  • Agility: Check your own agility.
  • Skills: Check your own jutsu-set.
  • Weapon: Copying weapon you equipped on the last hit of previous battle.
    Attack Pattern:
  • Random.

Main tricks:
  • First advantage: His weapon is weaker.
    You can only obtain this advantage if you remember to switch your weapon on previous battle.
  • Second advantage: His combo is total mess.
    Powerful skills are useless if you can't put it in correct combo. So this clone is pretty dumb opponent.
  • Third advantage: You know well his strengths and his weaknesses.
    Well, since it's your clone, you know your opponent well only if you also know yourself well.

*Review: On second part of Jounin Exam, the differences between tensai version and normal version are quite much.
    Few things you may notice:
  • You'll see Kyoshi, Sen Ryo, and Takeshi do less their Main-Combo, which makes them less harmful.
  • Their damage is reduced almost about 50%.
  • Their agility is lower.
  • Their HP is lower.
ImageImageImage
Rasengan

Postby Kizunafox » Sat May 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Rasengan wrote:
Hbg28 wrote:I need help with The Shikigami of Elements.

Add Friends thread :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5

Kizunafox wrote:Can someone help D8 im stuck on teh handsigns thing. I tried taking teh screenshots like the guide said. but their not helping because the order of the signs you choose from keeps changing. Like lets say one of the handsigns for raising fire fist was in spot 3, i screenshotted and memorized that handsign in that spot. After i fail and try again that sign is no longer in spot 3, but in spot 7. This kind of thing keeps happening and its rendering my screenshots useless, doesn't help that i have aweful memory. Any suggestions?

Click on the signs in the same order they are shown below the jutsu name
Example:
There are 2 hand signs above and 10 hand signs below. You see the first of the 2 hand signs above? Find the same hand sign below and click it. Do the same for the rest.

yes i already know how to do it. thats not my problem. i cant memorize them fast enough once i reach the above 6 signs thing, which is why i did the screenshot thign recomended in the guide...but MY problem is that the screenshotts arent working because the order of the signs WHERE YOU CLICK THEM to answer keeps changing. like the order they want the signs in never changes for the same jutsu, the order of the buttons you click on changes, and its making my screenshotts worthless, sorry if i didn't explain this well enough v.v thanks for trying to help.
Shizuku
lvl 40
pet-Suzu lvl 38
Emblem user =3
Kizunafox

Postby Rasengan » Sat May 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Kizunafox wrote:My problem is that the screenshots arent working because the order of the signs WHERE YOU CLICK THEM to answer keeps changing.

It doesn't matter if the order where you click changes, if you have screenshot of the hand signs that you need to click, you can find them below
ImageImageImage
Rasengan

Postby Kizunafox » Sat May 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Rasengan wrote:
Kizunafox wrote:My problem is that the screenshots arent working because the order of the signs WHERE YOU CLICK THEM to answer keeps changing.

It doesn't matter if the order where you click changes, if you have screenshot of the hand signs that you need to click, you can find them below
oh...i thought i was timed on that part to XD; this whole time i was panicing thinking i had to click em all within a set time ><'''''. Sorry about this...i haven't slept all week say for a couple hours so im slow today. sorry if i caused any trouble *bows*
Shizuku
lvl 40
pet-Suzu lvl 38
Emblem user =3
Kizunafox

Postby UchihaPride » Thu May 26, 2011 12:59 pm

I must be that terrible to find the shinobi tower to still be difficult.... :?
UchihaPride

Postby Blindwisdom » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:44 pm

oh god I'm hating the 3rd part of this exam I got to the last seal twice and failed and after those I could only get up to the 3rd seal . I just hope trail and error will work eventually .
Blindwisdom

Postby Hbg28 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:20 am

UchihaPride wrote:I must be that terrible to find the shinobi tower to still be difficult.... :?

no,I passed it month ago and fortunately,I dodged a lot of their attacks and you should kill the first opponent the fastest you can before he uses his healing ability
Hbg28

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice