Ninja Saga Missions Guide

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Ninja Saga Missions Guide

Postby shadesofsorrow » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:40 pm

what drops from escaped criminals is worth some money?? ive done it like 30 times with no luck..... i just get items worth nothing....
Name:Shade Of Sorrow
level: 10(for now)
Type: free user(for now)
clan: none.
Fire and Water user.
shadesofsorrow
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Ninja Saga Missions Guide

Postby manishwolfywolf » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Level 54 Assasin's Plot

Enemies:
#- 11 or 13(4 or 5 sets + the final boss)
Exp- 1419 or 1677(5sets) Gold- 1474 or 1742(5sets)

Mission:
Exp- 7500 Gold- 2400

Total:
Exp- 8919 or 9242(5sets) Gold- 3874 or 4142(5sets)
Image
Never argue with stupid people, they will bring you to their level and beat the crap out of you with experience
Gayninjas for life
User avatar
manishwolfywolf
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:52 am
Location: somewhere

Re: Ninja Saga Missions Guide

Postby IwaNinja » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 pm

shadesofsorrow wrote:what drops from escaped criminals is worth some money?? ive done it like 30 times with no luck..... i just get items worth nothing....


It's not that they are necessarily worth much, it is that the mission has a high chance of weapon drops for you to sell. Other missions mostly don't drop any weapons at all, with criminals it has a much higher chance. ;)
Image
User avatar
IwaNinja
 
Posts: 3444
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: In your house, with your mom, eatin' your skittles.

Re: Ninja Saga Missions Guide

Postby ipajoneskk » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:11 pm

there are 14 emenies in level 30 mission, not 8

also, i want to ask, what level is recommended to farm gold in mission 29?
ipajoneskk
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:43 am

Re: Ninja Saga Missions Guide

Postby IwaNinja » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:34 pm

ipajoneskk wrote:there are 14 emenies in level 30 mission, not 8

also, i want to ask, what level is recommended to farm gold in mission 29?


I found that the mission was difficult to do at level 29 and above without some help from recruits, so I bypassed this one and waited for 38. It is much more worth it, unless you of course have almost unlimited recruits. ;)
Image
User avatar
IwaNinja
 
Posts: 3444
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: In your house, with your mom, eatin' your skittles.

Re: Ninja Saga Missions Guide

Postby ipajoneskk » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:46 pm

IwaNinja wrote:
I found that the mission was difficult to do at level 29 and above without some help from recruits, so I bypassed this one and waited for 38. It is much more worth it, unless you of course have almost unlimited recruits. ;)


I see, thx~

I am only level 31 right now, and i need 100k gold for my pet's skill, but i dont get enough gold, because i use them in academy to buy skills. I cannot get any gold in daily draw either, because i usually get exp.

Do you know when mission should I use to farm Gold? I will run of of gold soon because of skills and scolls.
ipajoneskk
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:43 am

Re: Ninja Saga Missions Guide

Postby IwaNinja » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:50 pm

ipajoneskk wrote:
IwaNinja wrote:
I found that the mission was difficult to do at level 29 and above without some help from recruits, so I bypassed this one and waited for 38. It is much more worth it, unless you of course have almost unlimited recruits. ;)


I see, thx~

I am only level 31 right now, and i need 100k gold for my pet's skill, but i dont get enough gold, because i use them in academy to buy skills. I cannot get any gold in daily draw either, because i usually get exp.

Do you know when mission should I use to farm Gold? I will run of of gold soon because of skills and scolls.


Well, since you can't wait for 38, I would just keep spamming level 27. I mean, you should already be spamming it for experience, but it will occasionally drop a scroll or weapon and before you know it with what it pays to complete it you will have a lot of money. It is easy to complete and shouldn't take more than a few minutes. I only did that mission for 40-44 and I've received well over 200,000 gold just from doing it over and over. Boss battles are also a nice source of income surprisingly, that is what I use most of my recruits for. :lol:
Image
User avatar
IwaNinja
 
Posts: 3444
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: In your house, with your mom, eatin' your skittles.

Re: Ninja Saga Missions Guide

Postby Masterpiece123 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 am

is special mission lvl 27 the hanjiro series
we can't recruit genzu anymore?
Masterpiece123
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Re: Ninja Saga Missions Guide

Postby IwaNinja » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:42 am

Masterpiece123 wrote:is special mission lvl 27 the hanjiro series
we can't recruit genzu anymore?


No, that would be totally unfair; the only reason genzu was with you was because it was a special, one time mission.
Image
User avatar
IwaNinja
 
Posts: 3444
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: In your house, with your mom, eatin' your skittles.

Re: Ninja Saga Missions Guide

Postby cobaltblue » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:49 am

*pokes IwaNinja*
User avatar
cobaltblue
 
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:58 am
Location: In your mind. Hahaha. Ha.

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron