Robo Rock Paper Scissors

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Robo Rock Paper Scissors

Postby windwolf777 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Is it just random what the enemy chooses, is there a pattern or does it depend on the bot? I just want the jutsu so I was legitimately curious on how to beat this
Spoiler: show

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Re: Robo Rock Paper Scissors

Postby Lag :) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:06 am

I honestly believe that we are probably fighting another player instead in the Robopet Arena. The strategies that they use are kind of similar to playing against another human in rock paper scissors and every opponent has their own set of cards because their damages and hp vary. Furthermore, devs would profit more if you are fighting another player, because it means that when a player wants to have many victory badges he needs to burn tokens in the card gacha, and since they are fighting another player one will surely win and the other lose, making the loser burn tokens to get better cards and repeat the cycle.

This is just my own point of view though and I am not really sure if we really are fighting another player or just bots.
Lag :)

Postby Jole-Kze » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:06 am

windwolf777 wrote:Is it just random what the enemy chooses, is there a pattern or does it depend on the bot? I just want the jutsu so I was legitimately curious on how to beat this

It's definitely bot.

NS support form : http://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/
Jole-Kze

Postby eonstratus » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:22 pm

windwolf777 wrote:Is it just random what the enemy chooses, is there a pattern or does it depend on the bot? I just want the jutsu so I was legitimately curious on how to beat this
its random but the bots have a tendency to attack more frequently with their best stat. The best strategy is to max 1 attack style (like rock) and spam that 1 style not matter what. Its much safer then guessing randomly and most of the time you will kill them faster than they kill you. Probability will be on your side with this stragedy , when you're fighting bots who fight randomly without thinking.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
Spoiler: show
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Return to Guides and Advice