Selective PvP

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Selective PvP

Postby Kashaku » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Seeing as how wind has completely taken over, I would like to throw an Idea out there it may be crazy may be to daring or just plain untaught of.
My suggestion is that if you put a certain amount of wind jutsu points on your character you can only participate in a "special" class in PVP.
I know I know it sound stupid and unfair, but is it? Really most player are wind, Why? Do they really like wind? Probably or maybe not but they are wind because the point is WIND gives results. So putting all wind users against wind users is what is already going on. But if you make this separation, at least while the balance issue is settled, you can give other element users a chance.
Kashaku

Re: Selective PvP

Postby eonstratus » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:02 pm

try adding this on the suggestions section since that idea is more about adding a change or improvement to the game. also more people will see it there.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
Spoiler: show
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Postby Kashaku » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Alright I will thank you for your help.
Kashaku

Postby NuKidou » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Yes, its sound stupid as it should.

Even tho i have 1 full wind account, my other 5 char is not.

That means im not a fanatic full wind user. But still i think its stupid.

Have u ever fight againts full earth DP/EoM user?
Or pure water EoM user?

They still a pain in he as*. Especially full earth DP user. U cant kill him if he know what he is doing. At least full wind 8x user make u lose almost instantly. But those earth DP user make u waste an hour or more just to attack each other before you rage quit or get killed. Tbh full wind isnt the only factor that make pvp boring as hell. Its the devs itself who release some fcvking OverPowered jutsu for some money. I still hope for a better pvp later. But your suggestion. Doesnt even make sense to me.
[size=150][/size]http://facebook.com/KidouHakuyami
NuKidou

Postby Kashaku » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:15 pm

NuKidou wrote:Yes, its sound stupid as it should.

Even tho i have 1 full wind account, my other 5 char is not.

That means im not a fanatic full wind user. But still i think its stupid.

Have u ever fight againts full earth DP/EoM user?
Or pure water EoM user?

They still a pain in he as*. Especially full earth DP user. U cant kill him if he know what he is doing. At least full wind 8x user make u lose almost instantly. But those earth DP user make u waste an hour or more just to attack each other before you rage quit or get killed. Tbh full wind isnt the only factor that make pvp boring as hell. Its the devs itself who release some fcvking OverPowered jutsu for some money. I still hope for a better pvp later. But your suggestion. Doesnt even make sense to me.

Make you lose almost instantly? So there is no problem in losing all the time as long as its quick? And no I have not fought any other element besides wind lately. You say you have 1 full wind char and 5 that are not, wich do you use when you actually want to win? And this suggestion isn't a permanent solution its just a way to see diversity.
Kashaku

Postby NuKidou » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:31 am

Actually, my full wind 8x win rate 43% last time before i stop play pvp. ( the time they release HoO)
[size=150][/size]http://facebook.com/KidouHakuyami
NuKidou

Return to Guides and Advice