Offensive(or Balanced will work either) Builds?

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Offensive(or Balanced will work either) Builds?

Postby deathavs89 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:22 pm

First of all, I would like to thank Dtran and eonstratus for responding on my last post( viewtopic.php?f=16&t=277520 )

Now I am back(Haha), with a new question that you guys might be able to help me out.
Anyone here can suggest an offensive build(Element Combination/Stat allocation/Talents) that would work for FREE USERS? (Balanced builds will also be awesome :>)

THANKS GUYS!
deathavs89

Re: Offensive(or Balanced will work either) Builds?

Postby windwolf777 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Depends on your elements. Personally, for free users I think that either Wind/Water, or Fire/Water are the best. If you go wind and water, then you can obviously get the ice and wood talent which I think are decent (with my main's elements I got wood because of the stun and the % regen chance to proc but it could work on anything with either element).

With that, If you go Fire Water, (even though I think that the talent needs a buff), I would recommend Dark Eye because both elements are expensive as hell in their CP costs. Then with the increased crit chance your fire techs will hit like a nuke when they crit (especially if they have combustion behind them).

However, another build I could see working is Earth Water with Deadly Performance in order to just be a MASSIVE tank for your team. Not only that but the ultimate of that ability is insane.

That being said, I'm honestly not 100% sure. So could somebody please correct me if I was wrong? Thanks
Spoiler: show

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Re: Offensive(or Balanced will work either) Builds?

Postby NuKidou » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Balance offensive build for free user. First of all make sure you go dark eye for main talent. It have cakra pool,accuracy (who is hard to get without spending token) ,heal/defense in 1 skill.decent damage with disperse possibility, and that meridian kekkai!

Super offensive?? You go water+lightning for great damage,possibility critical hit/heal. Much disable/stun/blind/restrction jutsu.

Wood talent next it has stun and massive damage from matsuri. Take demon sound for more offensive, or ice talent for a bit defense.

The only problem is agility and low hp. 8x user might locked you down to death.
One of the solution is join cheap/low rank clan. And burn your *** to get that hp to cp water weapon from clan shop (dont remember its name)

You can go fire+earth if you dont like chance/lucky based skill. It have more stable. Dark eye still recommended for that build. But you can go "dead people" talent if you want. You can spend half point on earth and fire to be stable. Or go pure earth BUT go super offensive with your jutsu. (Dont equip defense buff anymore) i have a lot to write, but it better if you ask me what u want to know more.
[size=150][/size]http://facebook.com/KidouHakuyami
NuKidou

Return to Guides and Advice