lv60 exam:Questions and advice ...

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

lv60 exam:Questions and advice ...

Postby firewaterninja 5825 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:49 am

So I am a free user and my character is now lv.58 ,two levels away from the exam and I have a few questions and I need some advice form anyone who is willing to help me... :)
Questions:
1) How do you activate the hard mode? Does it automatically activates or do you need to manually activate it?
2) How hard is actually hard mode to free users?
3) Is it really true that you can activate hard mode after completing easy mode?

Advices:
So here are my equipments, tell me if I need to change anything :| :
:arrow: Jutsus:-Hell fire (burn 3% 3 turns)
-Prison colliding wave (stun/-hp 2% 2 turns)
-Sledbutt (disperse/-1% hp 5 turns)
-Bijuu bomb (restriction/-6% hp 3 turns)
-Elemental awakening (50% disorientated 2 turns)
-Dark mind inner explosion (chaos 3 turns)
-Full turkey (heal 900hp/darkness 15%) :arrow: ;darkness=self lower dodge rate;
-Pandora box (-1% hp 5 turns)

Back item: Golden torch of Zeus (Heal 150 hp every turn)

Weapons:-Lollipop(ALL jutsu rapid cooldown 1 turn if attack successful)
-Ninja war fan (35% accuracy/reduce critical rate 5%) :arrow: For the boss with high dodge rate :|
-Heartseeker III (13% accuracy/heal 170hp if attack successful/40% chance inflict poison 2% 1 turn) ; :arrow: I don't have a better -hp% weapon... :cry:

Pet: Devil angel :arrow: ALL THE STUNS AND BURNS! :lol: :lol:

Does anyone know where I can find some good teammates? :|
firewaterninja 5825

Re: lv60 exam:Questions and advice ...

Postby eonstratus » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:33 am

I did the Tensai SP. Jonin exams a while back ago when it was originally released. I'm not sure how much it has changed since then I only have 2 ninja so i never took the exams again after the first year it came out.
1. Im pretty sure hard mode just is an option, after you choose it i think you have a set number of days to complete it

2. How hard is hard mode for free users? Im still a free user myself. The mini games and puzzles are the same. The main problem i remember having is with the recruit friends limit. a free user can only recruit a friend once a day. this can become a big problem for the number of intense battles involved the exams. If you only have a few good skilled friends that you can recruit for the mission then you have to wait 24hrs to use them again. and if one friend looses all his hp in battle then hes just dead from your team forever. this is especially bad when you haven't completed the full mission yet. your party slots will still show 2/2 but the dead friend wont be there anymore. If you want 2 partners again (you Will Need 2 partners) You need to erase both friends which puts them both in retirement and you must wait 24 hours to use them again. thats hardest part of the free user route. a friend gets killed and the

3. im not sure doing easy mode first and getting to complete hard after. i never tried like that. might be a newer feature.

you have a good selection of items a jutsu, its better then what i had. The most important thing is to have healing and stuns, and few attacks you only need disperse for the guy that uses fire wall. if you can get feather illusion its really helpful for guiding you're recruits in 3v3 battles. you can disable 1 enemy for a full 3 turns plus they will not attack the sleeping enemy and concentrate only on the other enemies. you will need friends that can heal them selves and use defense. for the exams healing and defense is more important than big damage. try to get pure earth/water, wind/water, earth/water/fire recruits if available. any ninja that has water element and carries refresh is still precious though

here's a thread for recruiting new friends. i dont have lv 60 ninja any more so my ninja cant help with the exam battles.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=109531
Last edited by eonstratus on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
Spoiler: show
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Postby eonstratus » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:38 am

full special jounin exam guide
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=83909
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
Spoiler: show
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Postby firewaterninja 5825 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:40 am

Thank you so much ,eonstratus for answering my question! :) So all I need to change is the disperse with feather illusion right? ;) Hope I complete hard mode so I could get the special jutsu! :o
firewaterninja 5825

Return to Guides and Advice