Reset talent to Eye of Mirror?

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Reset talent to Eye of Mirror?

Postby Whitebeard252 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi all,
I just need suggestions about my talent. It is my main Character[Pure wind+ Fire+ water]. It has all the skills that you could get like [halos, Tensai Omega, Festive shock, Sakura Aura etc].
My current talent is Deadly Performance [max]. It is really good for a team battle csz i'm medic+ barrier+ TOM+ Peace. The only thing that disappoints me is when i use halos and genjutsu rebound, makes me feel weak.

Now i've collected 12k TP.. should i reset my talent to EOM or is it fine the way it is?
Whitebeard252

Re: Reset talent to Eye of Mirror?

Postby MoGaY » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:52 pm

I recommend u to keep it up n max all DP talents to lv. 10. Buy HS n EL n max them out to make great damage. :)
But if u feel annoying of Genjutsu Rebound in PvP. Better EoM than DP. EoM is special talent of Emblem, so I think is the best for u n to rebound back "genjutsu rebound". Although the chance is really low :lol:
Cute Mogay Pake Topeng are all my lovely chars with their unique skills and Appearance.
MoGaY

Postby Whitebeard252 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Thanks for a response Mo.
Yes i have HS and EF max. i've decided to keep Deadly performance since its really helpful for team battles and Exams. The chances are 30% but its rebounding every genjutsu hahaha.
Whitebeard252

Postby MoGaY » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:52 pm

u r welcome bro ;)

i forgot that EF is better than EL about damage because its Matsuri. U choose the best Talents pack for team n damage :D . Remember Genjutsu Rebound is only useful in PvP, but in world boss, it's useless. Just like Eye of Mirror (copying jutsu). All u need is mix them up with the best 8 skill slots. All ur genjutsu are the best i think.
Cute Mogay Pake Topeng are all my lovely chars with their unique skills and Appearance.
MoGaY

Postby Whitebeard252 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:00 pm

I just noticed that thou said EL in first response. EL is really useless.
Thank you again for the response, it helped me love my ninja again. Cheers! Happy Christmas
Whitebeard252

Return to Guides and Advice