Complete Ninja Saga List of Skills

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Complete Ninja Saga List of Skills

Postby ThunderGod13 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:47 am

[500000] {65} - {Lightning Skyfire} [OFFENSIVE/SUPPORTIVE] *no emblem required
    Damage: {725} (Blind(2 turns)(+30%dodge rate)
    Cooldown: {10}
    Chakra: {765}

maybe overpowered but it will be great
Name:GeaR
Level:63
ThunderGod13

kinjutsu five elements consuming seal

Postby Henrykeman » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:43 pm

i have a question, if someone knows the answer, please reply.
can i use kinjutsu five elements, after a kinjutsu?
example: i always use kinjutsu fire excitation, in the begining of every batlle, (use it, and you can use 3 jutsus and you dont waste any chakra) and then using five elements...
can i do that, or do i have to use five elements first? five elements cost a lot of chakra... im at lvl 56.
Henrykeman

Re: kinjutsu five elements consuming seal

Postby TheSlickinator » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Yeah, use FEE before using 5 Elements. 5 Elements works just like any other jutsu. You don't have to use it at certain times. lol Just use it preferably withing the first few turns before the target loses too much HP to get the most out of that jutsu. If you have Deadly Performance (DP), it's best to use One Sword before using 5 Elements. If One Sword is maxed, that's even better. Unless you are pure water, I would go FEE, then OS, and finally 5 Elements. I dunno if you have API or not, but that would be awesome too.
I have quit NS. Anyway, have fun.
Report bugs/Suggest things
http://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/support_form_suggestion.php
TheSlickinator

Postby nightfall » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:44 pm

For the lvl 60 token skills, do I need to use the lvl 50 buffs first in order to get any of the effects?
ex: If I were to use the Golem Great Smash without using Golem Rock Gauntlets first, would I still get 1 or 2 of the effects but not all 3, or would I need the buff to get any of the effects?

ty
nightfall

Postby jay_agno » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:00 am

nightfall wrote:For the lvl 60 token skills, do I need to use the lvl 50 buffs first in order to get any of the effects?
ex: If I were to use the Golem Great Smash without using Golem Rock Gauntlets first, would I still get 1 or 2 of the effects but not all 3, or would I need the buff to get any of the effects?

ty

If you use Golem Great Smash (60), without activating first Golem Rock Gauntlets (50), then these are the only effects of GGS you will get:
* Reduce 20% purify change (4 turns)
* Increase 3 Water Ninjutsu cooldown
jay_agno

Postby Ninjay » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:33 pm

What is the Easter jutsu? Where can I find that on here?
Ninjay

Kinjutsu : Profusion of Ghosts

Postby ๖ۣۜRyu » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:03 am

Based on the pic, the effect is ''reduce CP by 55%, put target's skill into cooldown for 1 turn''

Its mean put all the target's skill into cooldown for 1 turn ?? or just one random skill ?? :?

Spoiler: show
I just notice that the effect , before this i just notice the reduce CP effect :lol:
๖ۣۜRyu

Water Renewal Function

Postby Thomas D'Cat » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Use shield of suiten then use water renewal, it will help if your element is Pure Water :)
Thomas D'Cat

How to read new kinjutsu descriptions?

Postby starcontrol » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 am

I've noticed that the Kinjutsu descriptions have been changed. For example, Hellfire now says:

Inflicts damage and burn effect for 3/3/3/3/4 turns. (Burn -3%/-4%/-5%/-6%/-6% damage per turn).

How do we read the new stats? Does that mean there is a random chance that I will get a 3/-3% or 4/-6% burn, or do I have to do something like level up or pay more tokens to get the higher damage burn?
starcontrol

Re: How to read new kinjutsu descriptions?

Postby jay_agno » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:04 am

starcontrol wrote:I've noticed that the Kinjutsu descriptions have been changed. For example, Hellfire now says:

Inflicts damage and burn effect for 3/3/3/3/4 turns. (Burn -3%/-4%/-5%/-6%/-6% damage per turn).

How do we read the new stats? Does that mean there is a random chance that I will get a 3/-3% or 4/-6% burn, or do I have to do something like level up or pay more tokens to get the higher damage burn?

When you hover the skill, notice that in those numbers, there is a highlighted blue color.
That highlighted blue color is the current value of your skill.
jay_agno

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice