Pets Info

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Pets Info

Postby killer azazel » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:09 am

Rasengan wrote:Image

The difference might not be only bunny up slash lol...
Image Do you love me Rufure? Image Yes I do ;)
killer azazel

Postby sasha » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:27 am

A friend asked me today about Zen skills, I was too lazy to write them up for him so I came here to see if there is a pic to link him, and realized skills on this pic ain't same as on my Zen. Dunno if devs changed them, but in any case here's mine.

Also, you can add that now pet skills can be trained with Heart of Kari and Crystal of Kari.
sasha

Postby Jole-Kze » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:30 am

Yeah devs changed some skills

NS support form : http://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/
Jole-Kze

Postby Dani003 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:19 pm

sasha wrote:A friend asked me today about Zen skills, I was too lazy to write them up for him so I came here to see if there is a pic to link him, and realized skills on this pic ain't same as on my Zen. Dunno if devs changed them, but in any case here's mine.

Also, you can add that now pet skills can be trained with Heart of Kari and Crystal of Kari.

thanks for the picture sash
I know about the change with the kari stuff but I have been away for 1 week and haven't had the time to do much here. I still visited but only to check and lock some threads or move them
EDIT:
I added the kari crystals and hearts requirements
:o Sasha started playing NS again :o
Forum rules: http://tiny.cc/q2uz1
Dani003

Postby sasha » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Everyone making a big deal about it, lol. Nah, just passing by, was spammed with ton of NS requests because of easter event and decided to go check out what's new in game, after not logging in for a year. I will just forge a weapon or two, level to 80 with one char, and then go away again. =P

I trained Zen today with kari stuff, and got Zetsu like 2 hours later on gashapon thing, no idea what to do now. >_>
sasha

Postby Dani003 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 pm

pvp
that is what most of us do when we open the game and we don't have anything else to do :lol:
If you really want to quit do what jull did............................................
Dani003

Postby Hardank » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:24 pm

In my personal opinion I prefer as a pet to Zetsu, for their ability to poison and doing the best pet frenzy "Easa and Zen together." The only difference is that EASA can give your love the fan "serene mind".
Hardank

Postby sasha » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Dani003 wrote:pvp
that is what most of us do when we open the game and we don't have anything else to do :lol:
If you really want to quit do what jull did............................................

No, I mean which pet to level up, I'm not interested in PvP, just gonna do some boss hunting. Also, what did jull do?
sasha

Postby Dani003 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:23 pm

sasha wrote:
Dani003 wrote:pvp

No, I mean which pet to level up, I'm not interested in PvP, just gonna do some boss hunting. Also, what did jull do?

If you have shika level him up, It's the best for pvp( if you ever start playing) and I use it for boss hunting too because you don't need pets with burns to help out these days. If you just want to boss hunt than equip yamaru or keiko. Yamaru is better for bosses now because it adds cp to you and if you are using the new weapons this is a big help. I have the upgraded earth absorption( the skill is awesome for pvp and a full cp refill on bosses :mrgreen: ) so I don't use yamaru.
Jull deleted all his ninjas :lol:
I haven't seen him here since :?
Btw you should try pvp there are no more hackers. Some noobs sometimes disconnect or something like that :? and the game freezes. They do it on purpose but it's pretty good for most of the time. Other builds have a chance with these new weapons. I have been playing a pure earth since the new weapons came out. so far 200+ wins and 4 losses :mrgreen:
And I know jimbo kicked some *** with a pure thunder nin XD
anyway if you don't try it now, try it when the new battle system comes out ;)
Dani003

Postby sasha » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Yea I've been using Yamaru so far, but I like combining Zen with full thunder right now for bosses, they go down so fast. Also, I am planning to make that Ginko sword and combine it with Zen, lots of damage. So, my only dilemma is Zen or Zetsu. =P
I don't know if bleeding stacks, if it does I'll just keep Zen.

About PvP. I still didn't get second secret talent nor used that scroll to learn all the skills of one element, I will just leave both of those for later, for some new talents and token skills, not interested in PvP right now at all.
sasha

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice