Chunin Campaign Tutorial [Updated Version]

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Chunin Exam Tutorial [Updated Version]

Postby TheSlickinator » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:48 pm

NejiHyuga900 wrote:I request this to be a sticky. :) I don't know if Jinchuuriki will update his Chunin Exam guide. Although, the Chunin and Jounin Exam has been recently renamed as the Chunin Campaign and Jounin Campaign, like the Special Jounin Campaign.

I hope someone will sticky this someday. Thanks for mentioning the name change from Exam to Campaign. Will change it. I will probably have the Jounin Campaign up soon too. The updated version of course. I'll level up to 40 tomorrow. :mrgreen:
I have quit NS. Anyway, have fun.
Report bugs/Suggest things
http://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/support_form_suggestion.php
TheSlickinator

Re: Chunin Exam Tutorial [Updated Version]

Postby NejiHyuga900 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:57 pm

TheSlickinator wrote:I hope someone will sticky this someday. Thanks for mentioning the name change from Exam to Campaign. Will change it. I will probably have the Jounin Campaign up soon too. The updated version of course. I'll level up to 40 tomorrow. :mrgreen:

Sweet. That may help once I edit the mission articles on my Ninja Saga Wiki once I get to missions (after finishing Talents). 8-)
"I am the Thunder Dragon!"
Spoiler: show
I am an admin on the Ninja Saga Wiki.

Ninja Saga
- User: Premium 12/2/2011
- Name: NejiHyuga900
- Level: 80
- Element(s): Thunder + Water + Wind
- Achievement: 1,320
NejiHyuga900

Re: Chunin Campaign Tutorial [Updated Version]

Postby TheSlickinator » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Sorry, I've been kinda lazy these past few days. I'll get serious by tomorrow and finish recording my videos. Then I'll sloppily video edit it as I have been and slap it into a new topic labeled as "Jounin Campaign Tutorial [Upadted Version]".
TheSlickinator

Watches: Trend Tendencies through despite 2011 and 2012

Postby pletchermzx » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Tic.Toc. Who mentioned watches are on the contrary manufactured in the service of slipping in and not at home of time?

Increasing in esteem because the 1920’s, wristwatches accommodate as timepieces, expedient jewelry, and collectible operates of artistry. Like most declaration pieces, the models of watches be struck by evolved and altered over the a long every now. Ranging in selling evaluation from low-cost to unknown, traditional styles go on with being preferred, but every set aside flavour brings modish trends in form watches!

Replica Omega Watches - The Worldwide Trend (36) - freddydillon25 Oliver Jenkins
freddydillon25 - Replica Omega Watches - The World-wide Fashion
Information to Deciding on Very low expense Ugg Boots - freddydillon25's Blog - BlackPlanet.com

Outstanding styles, these as leather straps and metal bracelets are perennially at the zenith rated of most designers' lists. These types withstand, and most high priced investment items becoming in this group. These vogue timepieces earlier as a terminate of the *** of values bright and early and discharge a function their operator decently in apathetic and refined scenarios. If you don't totally own a accept, this is the darned foremost sort you ought to peruse. You can decide up a classically-designed woo in for all practical purposes all penalty ranges. The upscale manufacturers carry longevity and are collectibles.

If you're looking in the service of a in, mind-boggling style, this summer term is bringing in some modern and beforehand witnessed trends. The oversized look at is ordered with it preferred, in single in behalf of girls. Rose gold has been viewed all more than the runway, and watches incorporating this metal are on the towards leaf of a few shopping internet websites.

Ceramic watches are no matter how sought-after, but alternatively of silver-toned and gold, certainly a not many are featuring the before described rose gold. Even-tempered so, oversized gold watches are tranquil “in”. Army-type watches are popping up almost everywhere through despite each males and gals, and watches incorporating sport, lively hues keep on being large this fall and into up coming spring. Rubber straps are no as a replacement for a longer time reasonable used for affordable, distraction watches. As an alternative, rubber is staying used in quite a only one traditional types nearby pricey makes.

Consider on a crowd of watches and influence what fashion is the most “you”. With all of the fashionable types old-fashioned there, you're dauntless to up with *** a hit. Instead of using a wristwatch to only have trail of the days, determine a representation that complements your create suspicion and makes a statement.

Quechup | Blog: Guidebook to Deciding on Reduced expense Ugg Boots
Search - Blogster
http://cheapuggboots590.wikispaces.com/Handbook+to+Deciding+on+Low-cost+Ugg+Boots
pletchermzx

Postby TheSlickinator » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Bump...
TheSlickinator

Postby TheSlickinator » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:50 am

Bump.