Tensai Special Jounin Class skills List

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Tensai Special Jounin Class skills List

Postby agentmango » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:51 am

I just copied it here: Tensai Special Jounin Class skills

Intelligence Class Jutsu
- Scout target's HP/CP, and any 4 Jutsu of targets
Additional Effect(s) : Reveals the current and total HP and CP of all enemies. This effect is passive but the effect only works by lapping the mouse over the icon

Surprise Attack Class Jutsu
-Directly attack a single target, damage is determined by 700 x target's remained HP. The higher HP target remains, the higher damage it is.
Additional Effect(s) :The damage inflicted to a target is determined by 700 x target's remained HP. The higher HP target remains, the higher damage is.

Sensor Class Jutsu
-Remove all the negative status, it can be used even in stun or restriction or chaos, etc.
Additional Effect(s) :Casts Debuff Clear on the user: Removes all debuffs from the target immediately.

Heavy Attack Class Jutsu
-Collect a Chakra ball in each turn, perform 150% damage attack after successfully collect 7 balls in total.
Additional Effect(s) :This skill is initially in cooldown for 7 turns. Increases the attack damage for the caster's next attack by 50%

Medical Class Jutsu
-Heal you and your teammates during a battle.
Additional Effect(s) :Increase 1000 HP to your team.
" Life is short, sin a little. Party Harder! "
agentmango

Wich divition should i choose?

Postby LightDannys » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:21 am

i'm a thunder+fire+water Eye of mirror ninja
i haven't choose my primary talent yet, i want to wait and see what will come
LightDannys

Re: Wich divition should i choose?

Postby jay_agno » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:06 am

LightDannys wrote:i'm a thunder+fire+water Eye of mirror ninja
i haven't choose my primary talent yet, i want to wait and see what will come

Either Sensor or Medical.
jay_agno

Re: Tensai Special Jounin Class skills List

Postby NejiHyuga900 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:04 am

You copied the skills from Ninja Saga Alpha. And Ninja Saga Alpha probably copied it from my Ninja Saga Wiki. What gives? Why can't they write them in their own words? (Now I know how other companies feel when someone uses something without their permission).

Anyways, rename this page to "Division Class Skills" because these skills aren't only just for Tensai Special Jounin because regular Special Jounin can learn one of the five Divisino Class skills too.
"I am the Thunder Dragon!"
Spoiler: show
I am an admin on the Ninja Saga Wiki.

Ninja Saga
- User: Premium 12/2/2011
- Name: NejiHyuga900
- Level: 80
- Element(s): Thunder + Water + Wind
- Achievement: 1,320
NejiHyuga900

Postby Leon X » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Hmm.. What division should I take?

My main character: Wind & Lightning with Dark Eye
2nd Character: Earth & Lightning
3rd Character: Wind & Earth
4th Character: Fire & Lightning
5th Character: Fire & Earth
6th Character: Wind & Fire

These are the main elements I pick out for each character, but otherwise, all of the 3rd element is water. Would be cool if can be included why that division is good for each character. Thanks.
Leon X

Postby CP9MASTER » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:05 pm

NejiHyuga900 wrote:You copied the skills from Ninja Saga Alpha. And Ninja Saga Alpha probably copied it from my Ninja Saga Wiki. What gives? Why can't they write them in their own words? (Now I know how other companies feel when someone uses something without their permission).

Anyways, rename this page to "Division Class Skills" because these skills aren't only just for Tensai Special Jounin because regular Special Jounin can learn one of the five Divisino Class skills too.

lol. . how sure are you that he/they copied the list from your USELESS WIKI ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: don't be so arrogant bro(knowing it is found/ can be read in ninja saga game itself) and i am pretty sure you are only wasting your time making that USELESS WIKI coz no one is reading it :lol:

well. just visiting strategy&advice section :D
CP9MASTER

Postby EAGLE123 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:33 am

why you people dont explain any thing?
u dint explain how any thing works
u just say what the skill sayes, i want to know how the skill works,
how the havy atk works?,how the sensor skill works?
in stun mode u dont have the chance to debuff ,not even in chaouse, so how many turns it still active.
2nd in havy atk skill, how do i know that i collected the 7 balls?
for god sake do something usefull
EAGLE123

Postby NejiHyuga900 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:12 am

CP9MASTER wrote:
NejiHyuga900 wrote:You copied the skills from Ninja Saga Alpha. And Ninja Saga Alpha probably copied it from my Ninja Saga Wiki. What gives? Why can't they write them in their own words? (Now I know how other companies feel when someone uses something without their permission).

lol. . how sure are you that he/they copied the list from your USELESS WIKI ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: don't be so arrogant bro(knowing it is found/ can be read in ninja saga game itself) and i am pretty sure you are only wasting your time making that USELESS WIKI coz no one is reading it :lol:

The Ninja Saga Wiki that I'm working at (Wikia) is more up-to-date than Jinchuuriki's Wiki (Wikispaces). Don't call my Ninja Saga Wiki useless because it is still being updated and I am still working on the skills there.
Last edited by NejiHyuga900 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ninja Saga
NejiHyuga900

Postby NejiHyuga900 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:16 am

EAGLE123 wrote:why you people dont explain any thing?
u dint explain how any thing works
u just say what the skill sayes, i want to know how the skill works,
how the havy atk works?,how the sensor skill works?
in stun mode u dont have the chance to debuff ,not even in chaouse, so how many turns it still active.
2nd in havy atk skill, how do i know that i collected the 7 balls?
for god sake do something usefull

The "additional effect(s)" are written by me. I don't really understand how Surprise Attack Class Jutsu works but Heavy Attack Class Jutsu has a cooldown of 8 turns and it is initially in cooldown to begin with (at the start of the match) for 7 turns. For Sensor Class Jutsu, well, I don't have that so I can't experience what it is like.

Ninja Saga
NejiHyuga900

Postby TemaS » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 am

CP9MASTER wrote:

i read the wiki and its very good much better then the rarely updating forum guides
TemaS

Next

Return to Guides and Advice