Game Feature - Weapon Upgrade FAQ
- Where can I upgrade my weapon?
- How to upgrade my weapon?
- What is Magatama?
- How can I get Magatama?
- Are there any levels or other limitations to upgrade weapons?
- Where can I see the Magatama I collected?
- What can I benefit from weapon upgrade?
- After I upgraded a weapon, can I still keep the original weapon and the Magatama?
- Why I cannot upgrade the weapon I am using?
Where can I upgrade my weapon?
Find the "Blacksmith House" in the Shop, and you can upgrade your weapon there.
How to upgrade my weapon?
There are 2 ways to upgrade your weapon.
- Collect the needed Magatama, go into the Blacksmith House, click the "forge" button, and your weapon will be upgraded.
- Go to the Blacksmith House, make sure you already have the original weapon, and upgrade your weapon by Saga Tokens.
What is Magatama?
Magatama is a stone you need to collect to upgrade your weapon. It is dropped by the world bosses from the Hunting House. It is concealed with mysterious power. Only the skilled blacksmiths know how to use them in forging weapons.
How can I get Magatama?
Magatama is dropped by the bosses from Hunting House. You cannot buy or sell the Magatama.
Are there any levels or other limitations to upgrade weapons?
No, there is no level / account limitation to upgrade your weapons. You can upgrade weapons that are above your level but you cannot equip it until you reach the upgraded weapon level requirement.
Where can I see the Magatama I collected?
In the Blacksmith House, you can view how many Magatama you have collected.
What can I benefit from weapon upgrade?
The upgraded weapons will cause higher damage and they will have a special effects!
After I upgraded a weapon, can I still keep the original weapon and the Magatama?
No, the original weapon and the Magatama used for upgrade will be removed.
Why I cannot upgrade the weapon I am using?
You have to unequip the weapon to upgrade it. How can Blacksmith forge the weapon if you are using it?