PLEASE TAKE NOTE BEFORE PROCEEDING!
1. Acceptance of Terms
These Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, are a legal agreement between Emagist Entertainment Limited (hereinafter referred to as Emagist) and you. By using our service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the service.
Please carefully read the following Terms of Service Agreement before using any website or service of Emagist Entertainment. Please note that the Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in its sole discretion and without specific notice to you. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions from time to time and if you find any of it unacceptable, you must leave the site and discontinue the use of the service and the site. Your continued use of Emagist services after a change or update has been made to the Terms and Conditions will constitute your acceptance of such change or update.
If you violate our Terms and Conditions, we may issue you a warning about the violation, or we may choose to immediately terminate or suspend any and all accounts that you have established. You acknowledge that Emagist is not required to provide you notice before terminating or suspending your service, but it may choose to do so.
2. Description of Service
Users that maintain more than one account on a social networking site may not access our Service from multiple accounts. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Emagist has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete Emagist has the right to suspend or terminate your ability to participate in the Service and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Unless otherwise specified in writing, all materials that are part of the Service are owned, controlled, or licensed by Emagist and are protected by law from unauthorized use. If servers are overloaded and affect the loading of the service, users agree to restart the servers and Emagist will not be responsible for any loss of game data. Emagist has the right to suspend or terminate your ability to participate in the Service if you attack the servers and do not need to provide you notice.
Users agree to responsible for their internet connection issues and consequences of all kinds of disconnections and instability. Emagist is not obliged to make public announcements for maintenance but will notify you of any with one or both of the following methods: 1) we will post a notice on fan page, and/or 2) we will post a notice when you enter the game. You agree that you will be considered to have been given notice of if once we post them and that any setback or loss or change of the game data is solely your liability.
Transfers of membership, virtual currencies and virtual goods are strictly prohibited except where explicitly authorized within the Service. Outside of the game, you may not buy or sell any virtual currency or virtual goods for "real world" money or otherwise exchange items for value. Emagist is not responsible for any conflicts between the parties, plus, any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in a permanent ban from Emagist Service and possible legal action.
You represent that you are 13 years old or older. Additionally, if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to the Terms. For players under 13 years of age, we do not offer support for non-upgraded account. Toupgrade your account, you must be at least 18 years of age or you should be the legal guardian of the minor and you should be of legal age.
3. License Limitation in Using the Service
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
You do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service, downloading material from or uploading material to the Service, or by purchasing any virtual goods. You also agree not to copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise exploit material from the Service, except as expressly permitted herein, without the express prior written permission of Emagist.
Exploit the Game or any of its parts, including without limitation the Service, for any commercial purpose, including without limitation (a) use at a cyber cafe, computer gaming center or any other location-based site without the express written consent of Emagist; (b) for gathering in-game currency, items or resources for sale outside the Game; or (c) performing in-game services in exchange for payment outside the Game.
The limited license does not include resale or commercial use of this Site or the Service; any collection and use of any descriptions or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Site or any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Emagist.
You acknowledge that you do not use any Saga Tokens for any other purpose outside the games produced by Emagist. Therefore, no other Emagist has any right to whatsoever sell any Emagist's game content in any manner. In addition, you may not sell in-game items for real money and exchange items outside Emagist. Any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in a perminate ban from Emagist Service and possible legal action.
You grant to Emagist the unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual fully-paid and royalty-free right and license to host, use, copy, distribute, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, sublicense, display, perform, transmit, publish, broadcast, modify, make derivative works from, retitle, reformat, translate, archive, store, cache or otherwise exploit in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of your User Content to which you have contributed, for any purpose whatsoever, in any and all formats; on or through any and all media, software, formula or medium now known or hereafter known; and with any technology or devices now known or hereafter developed and to advertise, market and promote same.
Emagist has no obligation to accept, display, review, monitor, or maintain any User Content. We have the right to delete User Content from the Service without notice for any reason at any time. Emagist may move, re-format, edit, alter, distort, remove or refuse to exploit User Content without notice to you and without liability.
Any use of the service or the Game Client in violation of the License Limitations will be regarded as an infringement of Emagist copyrights in and to the Game. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances: Hack, cheat, use any automation software, mods, or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify the Ninja Saga gameplay experience.
4. Payment Obligations
To be able to play the online game, you are required to register to access the site. Please include all required information. If information collected is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, Emagist may decide to terminate or suspend your account and block access to the site or services.
You are responsible for keeping your password safe and protected at all times. Emagist is not held liable if your account is "hacked" and the Emagist will not be responsible if there are any changes or losses in your account that may incur as a result of someone else using your account with or without your knowledge.
You are solely responsible for your account information and in-game behavior. These include but not limited to your characters' names and in-game dialogues
5. Online Conduct
Online conduct should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. The laws that apply in the offline world must be obeyed online as well. We have zero tolerance for illegal behavior on Emagist.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of Emagist and for all of your communication and activity in using the Service, including any Content you contribute, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless Emagist, its employees, officers, and directors from any liability or damages arising from your conduct on Emagist, including any Content that you contribute.
Any violations may result in temporary suspension or even permanent ban from Emagist Service and possible legal action.
- Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another Member or guest that is unwanted. Vulgar or disrespectful words, messages offending their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, disability.
- Transmit or facilitate distribution of Content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate that you are an Emagist employee or a representative of Emagist, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent Emagist.
- Attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a Member or any other user on Emagist. Remember: Emagist employees will NEVER ask for your password. Do not give your password, reminder words, or billing information out to anyone.
- Promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.
- Upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data.
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including without limitation advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or make any commercial use of our Service.
- Improperly use in game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to Emagist staff.
- ¡E Use or distribute "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications, which include but not limited to the followings: Cheat Engine, Charles Web Debugging Proxy, Fiddler Web Debugging Proxy, Quick Macro, Macro Recorder, Jitbit Macro Recorder, Ghost Mouse, Mouse Recorder.
- You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
- You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any Emagist product to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service.
- You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Service users to enjoy playing the game and using the Service, in accordance with its rules, or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Emagist in maintaining the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
Emagist respects your privacy to control the information submitted for registration. Additionally on the issue of privacy, you hereby acknowledge that Emagist has the right to obtain certain identification information about your computer and its operating system, including IP addresses and information contained in your personal Flash data storage files for identification purposes without any further notice to you.
Emagist may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, (a) revise these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify the Site and/or the Service; and (c) discontinue the Site and/or Service at any time. Emagist shall post any revision to these Terms and Conditions to the Site, and the revision shall be effective immediately on such posting. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions and other online policies posted on the Site periodically to be aware of any revisions. You agree that, by continuing to use or access the Site following notice of any revision, you shall abide by any such revision.
BY USING THE SERVICE OR ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.