Hi , Got Banned , "Error 1118 " And No, I am not hacking.

If you are experiencing any technical or game play problems, post them here for assistance.

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Hi , Got Banned , "Error 1118 " And No, I am not hacking.

Postby UchihaObito96 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:56 am

Alright Boys i got banned on my Uchiha Obito Account , just when i finished my NInja tutor exam , turned off my computer and turn it back again at sometime and find that i can't get into the game couse of hacking activity on my acc during ninja tutor exam ... Don't understand, i passed all normaly , not even hard way . What is the meaning of that , can somebody help out from staff lookout? I even payed to unlock it again ... But does it work?
UchihaObito96

Re: Hi , Got Banned , "Error 1118 " And No, I am not hacking

Postby dannytranvan » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello. Sometimes using certain other procedures may be considered hacking without you even knowing. But that is just a theory. If you want to know why you got banned in details, contact Ninja Saga CS here.
https://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/
Tell them what happened and ask them why you are banned. They should be able to give you reasons why.
dannytranvan

Postby UchihaObito96 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:59 pm

You know what's funny my friend ?
Nobody is answering my questions on support ...
I posted too many tickets , not even 1 answer for me.
I got unlocked eventually after 3 working days, and after they unlocked my character, they deleted all my bought tokens , and banned me again after i passed ninja tutor on hard this time.
How can i contact *** without using that support ticket couse they dont want to answer me.
Please help me out
UchihaObito96

Postby dannytranvan » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:15 pm

Unfortunately there is no way to contact the administrator or anyone of a higher position than the CS Team.
Even if there is, they rarely respond and only respond to those from the CS Team.

You will have to ask the CS Team what Error 1118 means and what you did wrong. It seems like they didn't tell you what the specific issues are.

What I can do is I can investigate your problem. To do so, you will have to make a video (video of whole screen including: task bar, windows, tabs, Ninja Saga, and etc.).
It seems like your issue revolves around the exam, so you will have to make a video of you starting and finishing the exam. Once you done that, send the video to me and I can investigate it for you.

If I see no problem, I'll contact CS team myself. However, if I see the problem, I can tell you what it is. It's probably something Ninja Saga doesn't want players to do.
dannytranvan

Postby UchihaObito96 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:19 am

I got a Premium Emblem Character : Uchiha Obito , 80 level
Was a premium user from the start and will be until the end.
I am buying regulary tokens when i can and its all legal work.

Let's skip to the story ,,,
I got banned after i finished first time my ninja tutor exam on easy way , before that i purchased about two times 16k or something like that , Solve the exam with the help of tokens, and after that not short long , i got banned , "Hacking Activites" Error 1118 , Unlock the character 5$
First i was confused why hacking activites when i didnt hack .
So i contact your support team, no answer from them, so i gave chance to wait 3 working days for you guys to automatic unban me eventually...
It worked after 3 working days, and beacuse of that my tokens got deleted after the unlock , my skills of senjutsu gone what i bought with tokens,
Then i start again , buy another 20 k tokens ( What i got pictures ,and billing recives)
and start for ninja tutor exam on hard way now!! And i passed it , got the hard exam tutor senior title, and you guys ban me again , and now i am banned , with no help from your support not even 1 time, i dont know who to contact anymore!
Does that leave me to suie you guys ?
Or can i get back or something in return couse your system is failing...

So i did not hack , And still they are not helping me , they did answer me on ticket and said just the same ****, i have when i log in , Error 1118 i was hacking... give me a break
UchihaObito96

Postby UchihaObito96 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:16 am

I Only used tokens in exam , in easy and hard mode to times like i writed in above text.
So if they will ban me for using my own tokens what i bought in their Store? For using them in exam ? I don't see a point here ? Why are tokens there then , and why is help button for extra time or one more pipe to pass the exam ???
I would be really thankful if anyone if you could just show this text to anyone who can get into ninja saga system or program, and see what happend here with me ? I am not scared of anything couse i dont hack. So i am more then happy if they will go into their system and scam my account , It's been a lot days right now , no help , no nothing. . . Fckin Great , A Hard Core Fan from start , regular buyer , i can say more like a donator...If they don't want to help me they can give back my money. And thanks for the help
UchihaObito96

Postby dannytranvan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:10 am

Contact NS if you can, if they refuse to reply to you, you can sue them if you want. However, it's better if you know the reason of the ban (error 1118), because if you don't, NS can use that reason against you in court.

An advice I can give you as a moderator, with no video provided, is that you can try beat the exam without using tokens, but I don't see many players doing that these days. Another thing you can do is stop playing the game to avoid further issues.

That's the only advice I can give you, so this ends the discussion.

Locked.
dannytranvan

Return to Player Help & Support