Official: Connect with Facebook/Log In - Fixed!

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Official: Connect with Facebook/Log In - Fixed!

Postby dannytranvan » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello players!
I would like to officially announce that the FB Connect (Connect with Facebook/Log in) is now fixed! That means you can have the option to log in to the Forums with your Facebook account!

If you have already made an account without FB Connect, don't worry! All you have to do is Log in to the forums with FB Connect and click onto existing account, FB Connect will link to your account!

*Notice: FB Connect has 1 flaw. That one flaw is itself. If FB Connect is broken or not working, that means you will not be able to log in to the Forums to reply, make new posts, and etc. You can still view the forum, but you won't be able to do the same privileges as to those who create an account. It is best if you create an account as a backup, then use FB Connect to link it to your account. So even if the FB Connect fails, you will still be able to log in to the forums with your account that you created. Don't worry, when you create an account and link it with FB Connect, you can still log in to the Forums with FB Connect.*

*Further Notice: If creating an account is an issue because you have difficulty remembering your email and pass, I advise you should make your account info the same as your Facebook to help you remember. However, we are not responsible if you share your info with other players.*

With that being said, look forward to seeing you all in the forums! Maybe Kage will make his/her return to the forums~
dannytranvan

Re: Official: Connect with Facebook/Log In - Fixed!

Postby eonstratus » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:26 pm

congrats development team and admin staff for fixing this old problem that has been holding back the forum.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
Spoiler: show
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Return to Ninja Discussion