Official Bugs report

Found a bug in the game? Help us **** by reporting it here!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Official Bugs report

Postby Manx616 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:59 am

DemonicVanessa wrote:CHRISTMAS EVENT BUG!

I've been doing the christmas event currently, and it's registering that I have NO candy canes and only two of the Evil Ninja Badges, when I know I've earn two candy canes and at least six for the Evil Ninja Badges. It's starting to make me really mad because I've spend hours just trying to get keys to get the Evil Ninja badges.

Can you fix this? I'd like to get the items, but I can't if this bug persists.

I believe you had full inventory... sorry for you :( go sell some junk before you keep killing bosses
Manx616

Postby Dra89gan » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Why does my EOM char has to pay 50 tokens to revive after his first death? S class missions.
Dra89gan

Postby denyMD » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:42 pm

Dra89gan wrote:Why does my EOM char has to pay 50 tokens to revive after his first death? S class missions.

what payment which you use for buy tokens ?
denyMD

Postby Dra89gan » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:54 am

denyMD wrote:what payment which you use for buy tokens ?

How is that relevant? MasterCard.

The point is that with EOM you have TWO LIVES! After you die in battle, talent revives you with some amount of %HP (depends on your Mirror of Freedom upgrade - mine is 40% HP revival)

But now it's not working!!! If I die, I have to pay like everyone else!

And that talent costs 400 tokens, so looks like I've wasted them on nothing!
Dra89gan

Postby bagobo » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:32 am

Can anyone encounter this problem ? Help me

[img=http://s7.postimg.org/i6s7k2kuf/Untitled.jpg]
bagobo

Postby Zeroxmachina » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:38 pm

Hello, I have been testing the Laser Sword I weapon effect, which says it kills enemies when they have less than 8% health left. It is NOT activating at 8% health!!! I tested it on several enemies who had around 5-6% health left (I used the futomaki sushi to do so) and it is not activating anywhere close to 8% health left. Please fix this as the token package to get this item was really expensive.
Zeroxmachina

Postby dannytranvan » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:52 am

Can you take a photo before and after you attack the boss with its remaining HP?
dannytranvan

Postby Zeroxmachina » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:51 am

As u can see, she has LESS than 8% health left, it has not instantly killed her. I actually think the weapon may not be detecting the % properly on new bosses, but It seemed to work in the hunting house. It is not triggering at 8%.

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx14 ... nction.png
Zeroxmachina

Re: Official Bugs report Senior ninja tutor exam problem

Postby Girox88 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Im playing the "Hard" difficult and i cant move forward on the 1-1 mission. After I defeat the 3 Beast and the "go now" icon appears i click to move and when my character reach that place a quick message about fighting the "anima leader" appears and then, after that, i appear in the same place with the same icon, no enemies and the only thing it let me do is quit the mission because when i click again to move forward it does nothing. Btw, im playing on facebook. Please i would like to get the answer as soon as you can because i dont want to lose all the rewards of the "Hard mode exam". :cry:
Girox88

Postby dannytranvan » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:30 pm

Zeroxmachina wrote:As u can see, she has LESS than 8% health left, it has not instantly killed her. I actually think the weapon may not be detecting the % properly on new bosses, but It seemed to work in the hunting house. It is not triggering at 8%.

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx14 ... nction.png

OKay I see. So it's having issue with some parts of the battle.
dannytranvan

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs Report