Graphic quality

Si vous avez des problèmes techniques ou du jeu, envoyez ici pour recevoir assistance!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Graphic quality

Postby aerialfrost » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Hi there, i got some problem about the graphic quality : when i finish a mission, it always switch to best or high but i want to keep it low everytime. could u fix it for me ? Kinda troublesome to always go to the setting and switch to low. Thanks.
aerialfrost

Re: Graphic quality

Postby dannytranvan » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:10 am

Did this only occur when you finish mission only? Did you refresh the game to login?
dannytranvan

Postby aerialfrost » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:44 am

dannytranvan wrote:Did this only occur when you finish mission only? Did you refresh the game to login?

First i tried to do many thing in different order (i.e : zord battle, hunting house , mission ) and see if i can trigger the problem but , it seems that the probllem occur randomly : for example, i can do 2 or 5 mission before that happen ( at the end of a mission , or at the end of a zord battle), but it also cant oocur. so i cant figure out wat is the path that lead at this matter for 100% of the time.
Second, didnt tried to refresh the game , but i'll surely refresh it if it can solve my problem.
At last, well i'll just try to bear with it ... sorry for not being so much useful, i do love this game, so thank for ur support.
aerialfrost

Postby aerialfrost » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:23 pm

dannytranvan wrote:Did this only occur when you finish mission only? Did you refresh the game to login?

I got one trigger path : " at then end of all daily missions, low graphic is switched to best ",
secone trigger path is :" at the end of any mission, after u recruit a firend or two ",
"at the end of a special events mission "
"randomly at the end of mission ( at the moment im level 30 and doing toxic crisis mission) . that all for the report , Thanks .
aerialfrost

Postby Jole-Kze » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:25 am

aerialfrost wrote:

I got one trigger path : " at then end of all daily missions, low graphic is switched to best ",
secone trigger path is :" at the end of any mission, after u recruit a firend or two ",
"at the end of a special events mission "
"randomly at the end of mission ( at the moment im level 30 and doing toxic crisis mission) . that all for the report , Thanks .

Maybe it can be flash problem. Update your flash player to latest version. Flash Player Download

If that doesn't work try Ninja Saga on some other browser (Chrome, Mozila) and see if problem still exist.

NS support form : http://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/
Jole-Kze

Postby howcanea » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:21 am

How about these type of error ?
howcanea

Return to Aide/Soutien au Joueur