5th Anniversary

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: 5th Anniversary

Postby Manx616 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Aerialace wrote:I really miss the time ninja saga events has shown the time limits just the day they start the event.. I wish we know when this 5th anniversary will end.. Or it will be like the past easter event that still in game for about 6 months.. Especially that bingo thing.. If it is unlimited, its better that you give us all the reward for free since the time will come that all of us will reach the last reward.. In your post, you said devs that we should TRY our luck in playing bingo, so im hopinG that it is only for limited time.. Because someone here is very confident that he can get all the rewards in his all characters.. Lol.. -_-

Its like the third day and I already have back on all my characters, plus clothes on other 2.. and near to the second and third bingo on the others
Manx616

Postby Aerialace » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:41 am

You're lucky then.. I hope you're not just impressing.. But i believe bingo will be removed on the day the 5th anniversary ends.. It's really not impossible to get that final robot.... Btw, The events of. Ninja saga right now are merging with other following events.. For sure this 5th anniv will not be replace on 1st week of nov by halloween event and then the thanksgiving and then christmas.. Ohhh, i think they need to make events in balance again and not only focus on the imbalancing of the elements.. Lol
Aerialace

Postby thestonost » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:24 am

Dise wrote:and i think there's gonna be the old tailed beasts..oooh yeaaaah.. FOR 5000 TOKENS..

6000* you are good at predictions :P
thestonost

Postby Dise » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:19 am

thestonost wrote:
6000* you are good at predictions :P

even more holy **** they are greedy
Dise

Postby Aerialace » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Yeah, soo true... What happened devs???
Aerialace