Saint Talent Counter: New Skill Suggestion

Any suggestions for Ninja Saga? Post them here and let's discuss

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Saint Talent Counter: New Skill Suggestion

Postby deatheater2000 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:12 am

With the release of Saint Talent, PvP has been broken. Their is no more logic, no more strategy to counter them. They just rely on 1 hit critical hit from there weapon no less to end the game while in unyielding mode. Opponent can not even rely on any defence since most SP users use disperse weapon.

That is why I am suggesting a new type of defence skill as a counter.
NOTE: This new defence skill is not over powered in any ways and is fairly balanced according to other effects.

What I suggest is a skill that effects the user with a NEGATIVE STATUS such as petrify or even frozen. An additional buff can be added to make this even stronger defence skill such as recover hp effect.
ImageImage

The main objective of this skill is that it can not be dispersed since it is considered as negative status (petrify/frozen). However the additional added buff like recover hp can be removed since its considered as positive status.
Only skills like halos of olympus can remove the skill effect completely.

While this skill locks the user himself but its perfect as a last resort. When your loss is guarantee, you can use it to get back in the game. Specially against SP user unyielding mode, where opponent won't be able to remove negative status petrify and hence no more 1 hit kill.

Skill Example:
(Here is an example of what kind of effect this new skill might have)
Kinjutsu: XXX
Type: Tai/Gen
Damage: 0
CP: 200
CD: 10
Description: Replace all previous negative status with Petrify Status but recovers user's 15% HP for 4 turns.
deatheater2000

Re: Saint Talent Counter: New Skill Suggestion

Postby MoGaY » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:55 am

S71 Paranormal clan reward (much better the advance one), Matriachal Tolerance, then Lighting style bunshin, or even Shield of Suiten can save ur char from unyielding mode. Using s4 bi bladed wings or a turtle thing which reduce 200 damage taken can be useful from avoid deadly blow SP Pure thunder combined with any cp ratio weapon such as s45/s66/s71 (much better s5 weapon) or even the new weapon come from gacha "Sanbi's Wave Breaker". Also if that sp thunder bring pet that has serene mind/guard u can steal that for ur own protection with Super Chakra Bunshin Fist. And dont forget the new comer s8 weapon 35% cp ratio weapon which taken by Six Path Pein Crew will make SP much more useless. Also from current S9 crew phase there's a bi that can reduce 35% damage taken but reduce 15 agilty, i want it so much (everyone wants too), so i think no need more jutsu to counter SP Pure thunder because devs already made it, only how we play and strategy to combine the released stuff to counter SP Pure Thunder. Thats what i think :)
Cute Mogay Pake Topeng are all my lovely chars with their unique skills and Appearance.
MoGaY

Postby deatheater2000 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:41 pm

MoGaY wrote:so i think no need more jutsu to counter SP Pure thunder because devs already made it, only how we play and strategy to combine the released stuff to counter SP Pure Thunder. Thats what i think :)

Like I said, its useless to rely on any buff skill/effect because most sp users use disperse weapon and they will get disperse eventually when they have 30-45% disperse chance every turn.
deatheater2000

Postby MoGaY » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:58 pm

well bro, Since first release NS is game based on percentage which means all about "LUCK", so just rely on buff and hope that 35%-40% disperse chance from S48/S68/Kirin Tonfa or other disperse weapon will not active and keep buff self :lol:
Cute Mogay Pake Topeng are all my lovely chars with their unique skills and Appearance.
MoGaY

Return to Suggestions & Feedback