[DT10] Awakening Dark Eye

Any suggestions for Ninja Saga? Post them here and let's discuss

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: [DT10] Awakening Dark Eye

Postby AndriuskaLTRU » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:25 pm

I Agree, am Dark Eye User... it needs ***! but I disagree with the last move, not everytime u'll be fighting others :P it's mostly NPC's... CP Debuff is crap against NPC's...
AndriuskaLTRU

Postby dannytranvan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:38 am

AndriuskaLTRU wrote:I Agree, am Dark Eye User... it needs ***! but I disagree with the last move, not everytime u'll be fighting others :P it's mostly NPC's... CP Debuff is crap against NPC's...

The last move, I can see why. Mostly the last move is useful if it comes to fighting against other players, especially when it comes to PvP. You wouldn't imagine how many people in PvP bring weapons with chakra recovery each turn.

Maybe the developers will make the last move better than originally thought of once they have take a look in this topic about Dark Eye talent.
dannytranvan

Postby AndriuskaLTRU » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:24 pm

dannytranvan wrote:
AndriuskaLTRU wrote:I Agree, am Dark Eye User... it needs ***! but I disagree with the last move, not everytime u'll be fighting others :P it's mostly NPC's... CP Debuff is crap against NPC's...

The last move, I can see why. Mostly the last move is useful if it comes to fighting against other players, especially when it comes to PvP. You wouldn't imagine how many people in PvP bring weapons with chakra recovery each turn.

Maybe the developers will make the last move better than originally thought of once they have take a look in this topic about Dark Eye talent.

Yes, but it's not all about PvP ya know... I don't even get y people do PvP, it's useless, it doesn't give anything, just time wasting :P Plus, DP's last move Deals dmg and Takes it to himself, so that's not just PvP, then EE is 50/50 PvP cos it deals tons of dmg, and has a chance to triple the CP usage, then EoM has the Passion and the Titan wich are again as in DP, not much PvP... so I hope ya get me, but Good Suggestions though...
AndriuskaLTRU

Postby dannytranvan » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:31 pm

AndriuskaLTRU wrote:
dannytranvan wrote:

Yes, but it's not all about PvP ya know... I don't even get y people do PvP, it's useless, it doesn't give anything, just time wasting :P Plus, DP's last move Deals dmg and Takes it to himself, so that's not just PvP, then EE is 50/50 PvP cos it deals tons of dmg, and has a chance to triple the CP usage, then EoM has the Passion and the Titan wich are again as in DP, not much PvP... so I hope ya get me, but Good Suggestions though...

Yeah I know. The last move can also be useful for clan battles too. Although with these going on, Titan Mode isn't much of use for Exams (if you have seen it, bosses with big HP). Each talents have their own special ways of use. It can be rather useless or useful depending on your situation.

Even though people do PvP, it isn't useless. The more people do PvP, the better they are at being experienced whenever they face against other players live. So no it isn't time wasting also, but a fun way to play against other players. Very good way to see if you are stronger than other players or not.

The main purpose of this suggestion, is for the NS developers to make Dark Eye well balanced with other talents. If there needs to be changes from the suggestion I have for them, I'm fine with it as long as it is balanced, and not rendered of no use.
dannytranvan

Postby AndriuskaLTRU » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:10 am

I get that... but PvP doesn't give anything but just some Fun, I only like to sometimes play Team Battles for Fun, nothing else cos no Gains...

If you have friends on Facebook,, you can do team battles with them in PvP. Lots of fun to do it. Everything you do in Ninja Saga, have gains, and those gains are known to be effort and experience. Good to see you like doing team battles.
AndriuskaLTRU

Postby dannytranvan » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:24 pm

Introducing the new skill, Meridian Kekkai!!

Since Dark Eye talent is lacking defense skills, Ninja Saga decided to replace Acupuncture: Needle Barrage with Meridian Kekkai! Meridian Kekkai is basically a defense skill. What this does is that whenever a target tries to drain or reduce your CP, the target will receive damage (71% of absorbed/reduced CP) and a 60% chance of stun!

Ninja Saga may not be able to adapt the suggested improvement to the effects mentioned here, but did show concern about this Talent! A concern to make Dark Eye balanced with other talents.

AWAKENING DARK EYE.
dannytranvan

Postby eonstratus » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Since dark eye is under current modification I thought it'd be a good time to add some final player side feedback & suggestions. A lot of players are agreeing that "Merridian Kekkai" was a positive addition But dark eye still needs further adjustment to be brought up to par with its fellow gold talent "Deadly Performance." There is also alot of player agreement that "Merridian Search" should just be removed from the talent as a passive skill and the effect could be relocated by just simply merging the critical, accuracy, and dodge passives into 1 skill. Those are all small related attributes with minor bonuses that could all fit under 1 skill. And can all be triggered by simply awakening the dark eye.
Dark Eye
Spoiler: show
Description: The awakening of Dark Eye grants user with strong vision and reflexes.
Effect: Increase accuracy by 10%, Increase dodge chance by 5%, Increase critical chance by 5%
Dmg: --
CP: --
CD: [Passive Skill]

This puts the Dark Eye talent back to 3 passive skills and opens the opportunity for a decent new active skill to be added. Which is something thats sorely needed for DE. I've made a small suggestion for a new one below. Here's a suggestion if its a new active skill thats added.

Dark Eye: Dark Vacuum Palm
Description: Fire a compressed vacuum shell of darkened chakra to weaken foe and plunge them into a vacuum.
Effect: Inflict vacuum status. 40% weaken and 4% HP reduction (3 turns) or maybe 40% weaken and 40% blind (3 turns)
Dmg: [(lvl)x 1230%]
CP: [(lvl)x 1180%]
CD: 20
This is basically just a balanced inversion of DP: Samurai One Sword.

Secondly The "charge disable" penalty from "Meridians Anesthesia" should either be completely Removed or the heal and defense should at least be increased to 30% to make up for the handicap and keep the player alive in competitive battle until the penalty is over. (30% heal and 30% protection) (DP:"Wondrous Doors" gives players a 2 turns immortality defense with no bad side effects.)
Dark Eye: Acupuncture Meridian Anesthesia
Description: Anesthetize yourself to reduce damage and recover HP for a number of turns, but interfere with CP.
Effect: Reduce damage taken by 30% (4 turns), Recover HP by 30% each turn (3 turns), User is not allowed to charge (3 turns)
CP: [(lvl)x820%]
CD: 16

Lastly "Acupuncture Meridians Destruction" needs to be seriously revised, not just in effect but also in damage. Meridian Destruction was one of the most severe things that have fallen with this talent after its initial release. Its effectiveness was an ultimate talent skill was severely crippled after the game wide update changes to restriction status. My suggestion is to give it a new status effect that works like the original restriction effect (so it can work as originally intended) along with a moderate increase in damage.
Dark Eye: Acupuncture Meridians Destruction
Description: Aim at meridians of target and acupuncture to interfere target's flow of chakra in the body.
Effect: Inflict "Lock" status to target. Target (cannot use skills and Talent skills)(2 turns), 30% chance to clear all buff of target
[Dmg: [(lvl)x 1540%] new
[CP: [(lvl)x 1000%] new
CD: 18 new

This would all allow the Dark Eye talent be taken Seriously as a Worthy and Equal Alternative to Deadly Performance for the same price. As well as a be a worthy rival that can compete amongst the 4 main talents.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Postby windwolf777 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:15 pm

eonstratus wrote:Since dark eye is under current modification I thought it'd be a good time to add some final player side feedback & suggestions. A lot of players are agreeing that "Merridian Kekkai" was a positive addition But dark eye still needs further adjustment to be brought up to par with its fellow gold talent "Deadly Performance." There is also alot of player agreement that "Merridian Search" should just be removed from the talent as a passive skill and the effect could be relocated by just simply merging the critical, accuracy, and dodge passives into 1 skill. Those are all small related attributes with minor bonuses that could all fit under 1 skill. And can all be triggered by simply awakening the dark eye.
Dark Eye
Description: The awakening of Dark Eye grants user with strong vision and reflexes.
Effect: Increase accuracy by 10%, Increase dodge chance by 5%, Increase critical chance by 5%
CP: --
CD: [Passive Skill]

This puts the Dark Eye talent back to 3 passive skills and opens the opportunity for a decent new active skill to be added. Which is something thats sorely needed for DE. I've made a small suggestion for a new one below. Here's a suggestion if its a new active skill thats added.

Dark Eye: Dark Vacuum Palm
Description: Fire a compressed vacuum shell of darkened chakra to weaken foe and plunge them into a vacuum.
Effect: Inflict vacuum status. 40% weaken and 4% HP reduction (3 turns) or maybe 40% weaken and 40% blind (3 turns)

Secondly The "charge disable" penalty from "Meridians Anesthesia" should either be completely Removed or the heal and defense should at least be increased to 30% to make up for the handicap and keep the player alive in competitive battle until the penalty is over. (30% heal and 30% protection) (DP:"Wondrous Doors" gives players a 2 turns immortality defense with no bad side effects.)
Dark Eye: Acupuncture Meridian Anesthesia
Description: Anesthetize yourself to reduce damage and recover HP for a number of turns, but interfere with CP.
Effect: Reduce damage taken by 30% (4 turns), Recover HP by 30% each turn (3 turns), User is not allowed to charge (3 turns)
CP: [(lvl)x820%]
CD: 16

Lastly "Acupuncture Meridians Destruction" needs to be seriously revised, not just in effect but also in damage. Meridian Destruction was one of the most severe things that have fallen with this talent after its initial release. Its effectiveness was an ultimate talent skill was severely crippled after the game wide update changes to restriction status. My suggestion is to give it a new status effect that works like the original restriction effect (so it can work as originally intended) along with a moderate increase in damage.
Dark Eye: Acupuncture Meridians Destruction
Description: Aim at meridians of target and acupuncture to interfere target's flow of chakra in the body.
Effect: Inflict "Lock" status to target. Target (cannot use skills and Talent skills)(2 turns), 30% chance to clear all buff of target
[Dmg: [(lvl)x 1540%] new
[CP: [(lvl)x 1000%] new
CD: 18 new

This would all allow the Dark Eye talent be taken Seriously as a Worthy and Equal Alternative to Deadly Performance for the same price. As well as a be a worthy rival that can compete amongst the 4 main talents.

Love it. But wouldn't Seal be better flavor for the debuff? There's already seal on the Season 1 Clan War Taijutsu. And if going by debuffs keeping the general effect but not the duration (stacking restricts or whatever), then Lock is taken by Silver Chain Bundle from Season 7 Clan War

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Postby eonstratus » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Oh I didnt realize that Lock was already taken, well then I guess something with seal in the name would be better.
maybe Dark Seal would work.
Last edited by eonstratus on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Postby Manx616 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:12 am

OH YAH PLEASE DO THIS!
Manx616

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Feedback