THREE FORGOTTEN TALENTS

Any suggestions for Ninja Saga? Post them here and let's discuss

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

THREE FORGOTTEN TALENTS

Postby Corazon Uchiha » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Here I would like to convey my suggestion about the talent of NINJA SAGA.
I feel there is still a need to do a little change on the 3 talents who haven't got the talent changes as "the DARK EYE" so that there is a balance to the overall talent is there in NINJA SAGA.
the three talents that I propose are:
"DEADLY PERFORMANCE", "EYE OF MIRRORS" and "EIGHT EXTREMITIES".
"DEADLY PERFORMANCE" and "EYE OF MIRROR" seems to me to do the change on the effect of passive.
because often in pvp combat or in the mission are often in fact almost never out his chance.
and in "EIGHT EXTREMITIES" talents, I feel the existence of the damage calculation. as in the skill talent "Ultimate Dance" frequently damage generated less than 3 k damage and it makes a dissatisfaction for users of this talent.
I hope my suggestion is considered again for the sake of satisfaction of the player who used the third talent as a base strength and capable of being stabilised for the third talent more.
I'm sure a lot of players will definitely play the ninja saga if the balance of power was already fulfilled.
Corazon Uchiha

Re: THREE FORGOTTEN TALENTS

Postby dannytranvan » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:10 pm

I see no problem with Eight Extremities. 3,000 damage is a lot. Should at least take out 80% of the target's HP. It doesn't always guarantee an instant kill when used on the target. Because like other skills, Ultimate Dance's damage can sometimes cause 25% less damage or 25% more damage from its base damage.

As for Eye of Mirror, maybe it can use improvement on the Mirror of Freedom by increasing hp and cp recovery from 40% to 50%, since the existence of Oblivion can make Mirror of Freedom look like a joke.

Deadly Performance, the only thing I see it needs improvement on is lock/stun resistance chance, since many people lock first turn, making Deadly Performance look like a joke as well. Other than that, I see no problem with it.

If you want, you can send your suggestion of what should be improved directly to the NS Support team here.
https://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/
dannytranvan

Postby Corazon Uchiha » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:07 am

ok thanks a lot
Corazon Uchiha

Postby ItsMyGeneration » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:00 am

I agree with dannytranvan. Deadly Performance's stun resist passive is kinda lame, and needs improvement.
ItsMyGeneration

Return to Suggestions & Feedback