Jounin Exam

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Jounin Exam

Postby infernus » Fri May 24, 2013 6:41 am

Hi there.
I have a question to you.
I recently did all the characters to level 60 and my pet at level 40 ..
I also completed all missions. Okay, the A-rank missions with only one star, but I've made them all.
My question is, when can I take the jounin exam last?

Greetings Rene
infernus

Re: Jounin Exam

Postby S Rank Itachi » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:30 am

the jonin exam is not in the game yet but it will be in future update
I Would have putted Itachi's pics but the system wont allow it coz of pixels or something lol
S Rank Itachi

Postby Charlie Uzumaki » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:51 am

Hello, my question is, how do you get the special jonin suit, i know you could get it by passing the exam in certain period of time but once you beat the time is no longer available, is there another way to get it?
Charlie Uzumaki

Postby fiercerunner » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Yeah, I can't wait until the Jounin exam comes out in a future update. Hopefully with it will come more jutsus and level 80. However, I think it's been a couple years and it still hasn't become available. I am glad to see that they update regularly and try to provide new things to do on the iOS game frequently, but I think I speak for not just myself when I say that I would rather have the Jounin exam and S-Rank Missions than anything else in an update. Lol, I'm one powerful Chunin right now, that's for sure...
fiercerunner

Postby davidto » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:30 pm

I am glad to see that they update regularly and try to provide new things to do on the iOS game frequently.
davidto

Postby EndahKL » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:17 pm

[UniPin] Ninja Saga Best Top Up Event

Hi Sahabat UniPin ^^

Dalam rangka menemani long weekend para sahabat, UniPin dan Emagist bekerjasama mengadakan event bagi game Ninja Saga Facebook, akan dicari sebanyak 10 orang dengan top up terbanyak selama periode event yang berkesempatan mendapatkan hadiah menarik. Kesempatan menang semakin besar!!!

Periode Event: 24 September s/d 27 September 2015
EndahKL

Return to iOS