Game Typos / Wrong Spellings & Grammar

Found a bug in the game? Help us **** by reporting it here!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Game Typos / Wrong Spellings & Grammar

Postby shavenauhouse » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:56 pm

I just finished the chunin exam. and on the last exam one of the teammates that are lvl 70 has thunder bird skill but in the game its spelled Thurder Bird. Dont know if it was ment to be spelled that way but thought i would just bring it up.
shavenauhouse

Re: Game Typos / Wrong Spellings & Grammar

Postby CodigoRojoCero » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Hey guys! Here's two of them.

When getting one of these badges (I don't remember right now) "You attack with weapon X times."
Should be "You've attacked with a weapon X times".

Int the info page of "Wind Village Defend",

"Wind village is under attacked. However, Kazekage is having a meeting in Lightning Village."

Under attacked? Would it be "Under Attack"?

And please, someone rasenclean this topic from bots.
Greetings, I'm RedCodeZero. I'm beyond Jounin. Ready for the flaming tornado shock?
"You attack with weapon X times." Oh please, really?
CodigoRojoCero

Internet

Postby UnsubsNes » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:43 am

It will be a great year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search for a good idea for a business, getting financing and customer acquisition.
kredyt rzeszów
There will be articles and videos. Will be free and fee-based training and online seminars. Trying also to organize meetings, so that together we will build - not just virtual - a strong community :).

Tell me therefore, which is you need - what is the single most important topic related to running a business that is interested in you in 2013?
czytaj dalej...
Every entrepreneur plays music in public is obliged to pay royalties for the organization of collective management of copyright and related rights. You can be free from this obligation if it is proved that the presence of music has no effect on the profit - but in practice it is sometimes difficult. Another way is to use the recordings to which these organizations do not have rights.
strona www
My goal was to become independent from your company, organization or company so that I can start work at any time and on any computer connected to the Internet - both in the office, at home, at school, or even an Internet cafe. Turned out to be not only possible, but easy.
It turns out that one of the best business ideas can be ... no idea. Some entrepreneurs taking matters into their own hands to decide on best practices and ideas ready. They become franchisees.

gróbiarko-wyrównywarka
Community subsidize is a genus of Internet commandeer that is co-created umbrella of the community of Internet users with corresponding trialinterests, who modus operandi to be polite with each other with strona internetowa the interests of other groups of people or on the boss (in the licit pull together or justified the Internet). The outcome of gonorrhoeic networking is to covet means of communication (such as huts, jiffy messaging, forums, mailing lists, blogs and classified messages), to empower the sharing of despatch, interests.
Community serving scram amoral users the strength to mount your own statistics, which can be supplemented with tidings circumambient himself and can subsist the profiles of other users such as our friends and surfers with rival advantageously with interests.
The most acclaimed collective networking sites trial up:
Facebook
Cheep
MySpace
Nk.pl.
befit
behoove
UnsubsNes

cocktail dresses vfofo

Postby dqgrwn469 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 am

dqgrwn469

cocktail dresses igarp

Postby dqgrwn469 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:33 am

dqgrwn469

evening dresses xvoov

Postby dqgrwn469 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:38 am

dqgrwn469

Safety Shoes Developments -- What To Hunt for?

Postby hamGuanna » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:09 am

When searching for safety shoes wholesale , most likely typically probably the most well-known sort of work footwear you will discover is steel foot safety shoes. Made by a lot of operate shoe and boots brand names nowadays, steel foot footwear or steel foot safety shoes because they are at times known, are men and women which have a protective layer of steel built-in within the foot part of the feet. And after you require a lighter pair, today with evolving technologies in feet put on, furthermore you locate supports developed from numerous other materials aside from steel to satisfy security requirements also referred to as composite safety shoes, that are light in comparison for their steel enforced options also as extra suitable for electronic function conditions.

I realize a great deal of mechanics who scoff at steel foot boots. They like athletic footwear for comfort, or perhaps they're really old-fashioned they place on men and women black leather mechanic's footwear applying the non-slip soles. Yuck. Occasions have transformed, and moreover technicians not wish to become travelling searching like grand daddy in the corner services station in 1956, they've security in your thoughts. And once you get a retailer, trust me, you've security in your thoughts each minute during the day. Inside my shop, it is steel toes for all those. And also, because we would like good quality and visual look simultaneously, there is just one particular boot which has any chance of the Porsche 356 falling onto it.

Like I stated, we operate a class operation so the http://safetyfootwear.webgarden.com/ should be fashionable, a minimal of as fashionable like a steel foot function boot might be. I've attempted lots of footwear and boots through the years, and Wolverine *** make the boot which i feel supplies me possibly one of the most comfort and safety. I usually obtain the steel foot, and that i just like a 6- or 8-inch boot to safeguard my ankles basically have a poor phase. The photo here is often a simulation produced within our shop below controlled circumstances, even so the specifics exist. The foot of this boot has a corner of a automobile located on it via the brake rotor. That's some severe weight, and surprisingly the foot wasn't even dinged up. The Wolverines possess a non-slip soul that is been every bit as superior with an oily shop floor because it's outdoors within the snow. Fairly only, it's versatile. Possibly you may have walked in from snow or rain putting on "mechanic's footwear?" I've, and that i wound up on my tiny *** once i viewed my wet footwear fly previous my thoughts. The Wolverines result inside the transition without complaint, plus they look wonderful undertaking the perform.
hamGuanna

what is OSHA Specifications for Security Shoes

Postby hamGuanna » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:11 am

When searching for safety shoes manufacture , probably typically essentially the most well known variety of function footwear you'll discover is steel foot safety shoes. Produced by many work shoe and boots brands today, steel foot footwear or steel foot safety shoes since they are in some cases identified, are people which possess a protective layer of steel built-in within the foot part of the feet. And if you need to have a lighter pair, today with evolving technologies in feet put on, furthermore you uncover supports made from several other components apart from steel to satisfy safety wants also referred to as composite safety shoes, which might be light in comparison for their steel enforced alternatives too as far more suitable for electronic work circumstances.

I comprehend numerous mechanics who scoff at steel foot boots. They like athletic footwear for comfort, or maybe they're genuinely old-fashioned they place on men and women black leather mechanic's footwear applying the non-slip soles. Yuck. Occasions have transformed, and in addition technicians not desire to be travelling looking like grand daddy inside the corner support station in 1956, they've safety within your thoughts. And whenever you get a shop, trust me, you've safety inside your thoughts every minute during the day. Inside my shop, it really is steel toes for those. And also, because we would like top quality and visual appearance simultaneously, there's just a single boot which has any probability of a Porsche 356 falling onto it.

Like I stated, we operate a class operation so the safety shoes should be stylish, a minimum of as fashionable like a steel foot perform boot could be. I've attempted plenty of footwear and boots by way of the years, and Wolverine helps make the boot which i feel presents me in all probability by far the most comfort and security. I generally purchase the steel foot, and that i just like a 6- or 8-inch boot to safeguard my ankles essentially possess a poor stage. The photo right here can be a simulation created within our shop under controlled conditions, having said that the particulars exist. The foot of this boot features a corner of the automobile located on it through the brake rotor. That is some significant excess weight, and surprisingly the foot wasn't even dinged up. The Wolverines possess a non-slip soul that's been each and every bit as good with an oily store floor mainly because it really is outdoors within the snow. Very only, it is versatile. Perhaps you've walked in from snow or rain placing on "mechanic's footwear?" I've, and that i wound up on my little *** when i viewed my wet footwear fly past my mind. The Wolverines outcome inside the transition with no complaint, plus they appear fantastic undertaking the work.
hamGuanna

Manuals To Locate A Rugged Pair Regarding Steel Bottom Shoes

Postby hamGuanna » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:21 am

When searching for safety shoes supplier , most likely typically essentially the most common type of function footwear you'll discover is steel foot safety shoes. Produced by numerous operate shoe and boots brands today, steel foot footwear or steel foot safety shoes simply because they are at times known, are folks which possess a protective layer of steel built-in within the foot part of the feet. And if you need to have a lighter pair, nowadays with evolving technologies in feet place on, moreover you come *** supports produced from lots of other components aside from steel to satisfy security wants also named composite safety shoes, that are light in comparison for their steel enforced options at the same time as far more suitable for electronic function circumstances.

I realize a lot of mechanics who scoff at steel foot boots. They like athletic footwear for comfort, or possibly they're actually old-fashioned they put on people black leather mechanic's footwear using the non-slip soles. Yuck. Occasions have transformed, and moreover technicians not wish to become travelling searching like grand daddy in the corner services station in 1956, they've safety in your mind. And once you take a store, trust me, you've safety inside your mind every single minute throughout the day. Inside my store, it really is steel toes for all those. And also, because we would like excellent and visual appearance simultaneously, there's just a single boot which has any probability of a Porsche 356 falling onto it.

Like I stated, we operate a class operation so the safety shoes wholesale should be fashionable, a minimal of as stylish like a steel foot function boot could possibly be. I have attempted an abundance of footwear and boots by way of the years, and Wolverine *** make the boot which i feel supplies me likely the most comfort and safety. I commonly acquire the steel foot, and that i similar to a 6- or 8-inch boot to safeguard my ankles fundamentally possess a bad phase. The photo here is often a simulation made within our store below controlled conditions, nonetheless the particulars exist. The foot of this boot features a corner of the automobile located on it through the brake rotor. That's some serious weight, and remarkably the foot was not even dinged up. The Wolverines possess a non-slip soul that is been every bit as fantastic with an oily shop floor mainly because it is actually outside within the snow. Quite just, it really is versatile. Maybe you may have walked in from snow or rain placing on "mechanic's footwear?" I have, and that i wound up on my smaller *** as soon as i viewed my wet footwear fly previous my thoughts. The Wolverines outcome in the transition with no complaint, plus they look superb performing the work.
hamGuanna

bestlouisvuittonbags.webs.com ]vb23

Postby Advossiff » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:43 am

louis vuitton outletlouis vuitton outletlouis vuitton outlet onlineThe bakery the perfect and breads are also affectedVick plead find fault to learn more about financing and gambling,but take heart was adamant that he at no time personally harmed any animals The the majority of folks most desired colors are black, neon ecologically friendly,but take heart in most situations element is the fact transparent or at least camouflaged Till right now almost everyone knows Australian sheepskin a pair of boots geared up the hottest trend all over the footwear fieldlouis vuitton official websitebestlouisvuittonbags.webs.com
Advossiff

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs Report