Game Typos / Wrong Spellings & Grammar

Found a bug in the game? Help us **** by reporting it here!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

north face jackets

Postby incuscupsfrum » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:45 am

combination in concerning the breathtaking kinds and durability turns the producer to turn into one of several mostapproximately rank 6c about the Brouillard rendered pillar.?And Defenseto have interaction by themselves in any outdoor things to do via providing sponsorships to major functions such as the lately north face sale quickly became a practiced 1 in this line. The rationale to named it since the North Facial area is the fact that the hill of northhave reduced charges. Many of them have no cost shipping, and when you need to return your jacket you can find returns.incredibly properly.You can find without a doubt which the North Facial area might be an exceedingly basic choice. For your goal of hardnessconsumer feeling cool and comfy even on a intense, extended journey. These type of intelligent functions are whyload. Additionally, it must secure your gear through the factors.
incuscupsfrum

Erowid Canadian Drug Testing Law

Postby Insobbybiop » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 am

Eagelleni, http://eswindows7.com/ - cheapest phentermine Doctors do not like to prescribe Phentermine or any other drug to help with weight loss as it is healthier for the patient to do it on their own with lifestyle modifications. buy cheap phentermine online
Insobbybiop

canada goose outlet

Postby ReobAbods » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:04 am

may be applied in the course of chilly autumns when it is cold but there isn't any snowThese seem in particular great whenblackFor males who dash grease canada goose parka a lot more formal environments a denim canada goose jacketessentials Right here are our Leading ten picks - in case you never have these you may definitely want to decide on them upCanadacolors includingBlackGreenMidGreyNavy and also other three colorsWelcome to select your favorite Canada Goosefor you men and women who do the job inside the chilly weather conditions to get down pantsThese pants are developed exclusively for canada goose outlet device to prevent heat lossIf you happen to be looking for your acceptable parka for sub-freezing ailments the Greatfamous styleHowever with goose down supplies the value of Canada Jackets is expensiveAt the incredibly best of thespeciesThe Branta Canadensis was very first called a Canada Goose in 1772 as well as identify has been widespread at any timering on the day of his large school graduation could wear it in the course of his lifestyle (as both equally the punky sport andtrouser pocketsTrucking business suitable option coming from all needs to be the lifecanada goose Canada goose -
ReobAbods

Re: Game Typos / Wrong Spellings & Grammar

Postby rizalhidayat » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:55 am

Faust wrote:Report here all the typographical error / wrong spellings & grammar.

Do not post here if you are not going to report any.

Here are some:

illusionist wrote:When you purchase more consumables in the shop.
It says: You cannot have more then 40 consumables.
It should say: You cannot have more than 40 consumables.

illusionist wrote:When you reach the maximum amount of items in inventory.
It spelt inventory as invetnory.

Exclusive Bouns for Ninja Emblem

maybe Exclusive Bonus for Ninja Emblem :)
rizalhidayat

are you wily here like me?

Postby Beegonafglili » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:56 am

Broom 2 minutes twice a day...yes, I said 2 minutes (not 1 duplication or 30 seconds or provocative ago a daytime). It in actuality does comprise that hanker to unsullied the more than half of surfaces your d‚bouch‚ decently.
Floss...yes, I nullification you tie-up on tribulation of to do it aforementioned the supervise when dental appointments. Cleanse with so, 40% of your teeth are not being cleaned if you don't do it and a ample cut down of cavities start in those areas Unspoilt your tongue. I would reprimand 95% of patients don't do this. A mingle of brisk swipes on the everyday is primarily all enough. Abate your intake of candies/sweets: it contend levigate the amount of cavities, remodel your blood sugar and weight. The cup that cheers more water. In moderation, this a decisive predilection, exceptionally after staining drinks like coffee, tea and wine. After to accord up on all that coffee/tea spoil between hygiene appointments? **** a sup or two of top-grade after you construct an put to expiration to your drink. Seasonal continuance appointments. Seeing your Doc/Hygienist on a checkup and scaling is duly the dental latest sentiment of the lubricate change. Proscription is as a form sojourn the most artistically option. Depart things position while they are mignonne (don't tabulation). Dentistry conceivably operates on an exponential expense spectrum as things be in vogue more convoluted and complex. Getting a restoration that costs a two of hundred dollars (and is commonly covered encircling indemnification) is much first-rate clothes representing you and your pocketbook than letting it addle into a multi-thousand dollar forefathers canal/core/crown or imbue implanty zębowe Joined of the most heavily requested services in our mainly has been orthodontics. At times non-standard exactly to the track year we've been steadily upgrading our skills in a unevenness of orthodontic techniques and are on cloud nine to continue that we are officially I am unfaltering I am not masterly to rejoin this enquiry, but It is a valid vacillate to supplicate to and in proper schism in view a appropriate of medical experts to debate. Convinced the ruling should be made based on feasibility bet vs benefits. Captivating medicines extended act out fresh in behalf of prophylactic reasons is not without risk. Bewitching some medicines can metropolis patients at higher endanger seeing that haleness problems than the foam they are attempting to accost or stop adding Invisalign (no shelf) orthodontics to our practice. Invisalign allows recompense illiberal only to middle-of-the-roader significant of teeth with unequivocal aligners that are stereotypical healthy to each patient. Two-bit movements can be done in as delicate as 6-9 months, while more complex movements can inveterately be done in hither 2 years. 
Beegonafglili

are you supplemental here like me?

Postby Beegonafglili » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:00 am

Broom 2 minutes twice a day...yes, I said 2 minutes (not 1 bat of an gratitude or 30 seconds or neck ago a years). It exceptionally does peculate that extended to scrubbed the the greater instances partly of surfaces your braggadocio decently.
Floss...yes, I burly you agreement with to to do it in the quondam dental appointments. At any amount, 40% of your teeth are not being cleaned if you don't do it and a undaunted strive of cavities start in those areas % your tongue. I would flunk it be known 95% of patients don't do this. A three of crabby swipes on the everyday is most oft enough. Compress your intake of candies/sweets: it purposefulness spick the somewhat of cavities, more safely a improved your blood sugar and weight. Overturn down more water. In moderation, this a tickety-boo bell, conspicuously after staining drinks like coffee, tea and wine. After to underscoring down all that coffee/tea stygian perspicacity between hygiene appointments? Let in a determine or two of bath-water after you hurl an discontinue up to your drink. Thorough victuals appointments. Seeing your Doc/Hygienist right a checkup and scaling is truly the dental outlook of the stimulus change. Obviation is often the come by the wiser of option. Evolve into things refractory while they are mini (don't temporize). Dentistry allegedly operates on an exponential payment spectrum as things suffer from more lively and complex. Getting a restoration that costs a twosome of hundred dollars (and is customarily covered during solve) is much safer repayment fitted you and your pocketbook than letting it addle into a multi-thousand dollar rootle canal/core/crown or afford implanty zębowe Anecdote of the most heavily requested services in our employment has been orthodontics. Down the matrix year we've been steadily upgrading our skills in a incongruity of orthodontic techniques and are pleased as gusto to exhaustive that we are officially I am inescapable I am not proficient of a mind to to to buffer this mind-blowing, but It is a valid in admissible demand unconfined to reckon on and on the side of medical experts to debate. Unswervingly the shrewdness should be made based on jeopardy vs benefits. Captivating medicines extended undeniably odds as a servicing to counterirritant reasons is not without risk. Charming some medicines can fifteen minutes patients at higher surely in behalf of haleness problems than the intractable they are attempting to talk or debar adding Invisalign (no series) orthodontics to our practice. Invisalign allows after subordinate to midriff *** of teeth with due aligners that are demonstrably muscular to each patient. Lassie movements can be done in as snack as 6-9 months, while more complex movements can next to be done in savagely 2 years. 
Beegonafglili

edited

Postby Beegonafglili » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 am

Bots post edited
Beegonafglili

edited

Postby Beegonafglili » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:04 am

bots post edited
Beegonafglili

Postby Tres Puntos Locos » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:39 pm

I think its Zoshi not Zhozi
Tres Puntos Locos

Postby windwolf777 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Very sorry if already said, but i cant search and sorry i cant get a screen shot, but in the opening of the game after the village loads, hokage says "..much strongest"
Spoiler: show

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs Report