Scratch Card and Friendship Kunai

Found a bug in the game? Help us **** by reporting it here!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Scratch Card and Friendship Kunai

Postby Lash » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:12 am

Hello, I have some problems with my Ninja Saga.
I recently invited 2 friends to play ninja saga and they told me that they clicked on my invitation, but I did not recieve either of the friendship kunais!
Also the scratch card system is different than on normal peoples accounts, I dont have the scratch card icon on the right side of my game screen, and I recieve a scratch card when I finish a mission, sometimes it appears sometimes it doesnt.
Can my account be fixed. Plz help me :)
Lash

Re: Scratch Card and Friendship Kunai

Postby dannytranvan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:50 pm

About the Friendship Kunai, make sure your friends installed the game on their Facebook, which means they have to go through all that agreement and etc. If the problem still continues, contact the NS Support team about this. It is probably a bug. Here is the link to contact them. https://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/

Now, for the Scratch Card, there is no problem on your account. Your Scratch Card disappears once you reach above level 20. Once you reach above that level, you will no longer see it. Instead, you will see a new type of Scratch Card that appears sometime when you finish a mission, event, battle, and etc.
dannytranvan

Re: Scratch Card and Friendship Kunai

Postby Lash » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:59 am

OOOOHHH, thanks bro, I though I was a victim of something! Good looking out!
Lash

Return to Bugs Report