Official Bugs report

Found a bug in the game? Help us **** by reporting it here!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

edited

Postby breedsestilla » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:22 pm

bots post edited
breedsestilla
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Eritrea

Re: Official Bugs report

Postby irshaad » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:47 am

Fire energy excitation has been fixed

People complain about bugs with eye of mirror
can someone fully explain it? ...thanks in advance
and Is the pvp bug where your turn gets skipped for no reason fixed?
Image
User avatar
irshaad
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Official Bugs report

Postby ldioneilz » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:39 am

log in screen is mess up, keeps spamming wierd stuff.
ldioneilz
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:36 am

Re: Official Bugs report

Postby Steel* » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:33 pm

The talent reset system freezes the game.

Every time I try to reset my talent an error occurs, making me lose connection to the server ("Sorry, you have lost connection to the server. Do you want to reconnect?" Error 2000). This happens after I type in "RESET" and click on the green checkmark button to confirm that I want to reset my talent.

*I have the required number of Ninja Seal Gan (1 since I am an emblem user) to reset.*

Edit: Thank you, the problem has been fixed.
Last edited by Steel* on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
Steel*
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Re: Official Bugs report

Postby Colbey » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Daily Emblem login reward is broken. I cant claim my tokens or my level. It keeps saying i have been disconnected from the server with Error 2000
Colbey
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Official Bugs report

Postby Sunshine111 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:44 pm

I have also experienced colbey's problems with the login reward. No tokens or level :(
its error 2000, like he said
Sunshine111
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Re: Official Bugs report

Postby dairene13 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:43 pm

please help me i post yesterday but i did not resieve any answer.... The Battle Turtle Kunai in BlackSmith house Has gone. did it remove it permamently in Blacksmith house?
dairene13
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Re: Official Bugs report

Postby irshaad » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:23 am

Colbey wrote:Daily Emblem login reward is broken. I cant claim my tokens or my level. It keeps saying i have been disconnected from the server with Error 2000


-Reported

Steel* wrote:The talent reset system freezes the game.

Every time I try to reset my talent an error occurs, making me lose connection to the server ("Sorry, you have lost connection to the server. Do you want to reconnect?" Error 2000). This happens after I type in "RESET" and click on the green checkmark button to confirm that I want to reset my talent.

*I have the required number of Ninja Seal Gan (1 since I am an emblem user) to reset.*

Reported
ldioneilz wrote:log in screen is mess up, keeps spamming wierd stuff.


You have a screenshot?
Image
User avatar
irshaad
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Official Bugs report

Postby windwolf777 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:44 pm

When i put a boss into restrict (mostly with DE:MD), instead of restriction it says regeneration some reason. He's restricted, just a typo or something
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
User avatar
windwolf777
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:38 pm
Location: All around you. I am the wind

Re: Official Bugs report

Postby irshaad » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:31 am

windwolf777 wrote:When i put a boss into restrict (mostly with DE:MD), instead of restriction it says regeneration some reason. He's restricted, just a typo or something


yeah i think its a typo... reported ;)
Image
User avatar
irshaad
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs Report

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron