Official Bugs report

Found a bug in the game? Help us **** by reporting it here!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Official Bugs report

Postby PoonYeow » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:16 am

Did Not Recieve Tokens after buying with CherryCredits.
PoonYeow

Postby rafael.raf » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:57 am

Hello all :)
I don't know if this bug was reported, becouse I don't read all the posts...
Bug, which I noticed:
In Opera Browser after all quests I've got an error that I lost connection with the server. I don't know what's going on. When I'm playing Ninja Saga in other browsers this error is rarely, but notoriously is.
If you can, please fix it :)

Greetings
Raf.
rafael.raf

Postby benjamin.zirker » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:01 am

hi i brought an emblem and then clamed the free pet then the page need to refesh now the pet is gon and your surpport page keep crashing when i tryed to report it
benjamin.zirker

Postby Ramasje » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:55 am

Hello,
I think that valentines package isn't working. I mean wings didn't add me crit chance and i think crit damage too. Please fix it.
Ramasje

Postby Shinken Kaguya » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 am

"Surpirse Attack" Class Jutsu IT'S A FAKE!!!
Hi, I'm a Sp Jonin and i would like to choose "surprise attack" but description it's wrong, in fact it's impossiblie to cause that damage :shock: . During one of the exam battles it caused on my enemy just 400 damage points and nothing else, so I ask to you: How does it works? Because, like this, it's a useless jutsu. :cry:
Shinken Kaguya

Postby Hotsuma Oboro » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:14 pm

NONE of my 60-and-over characters are loading on ninja saga... The game will only load my lower tier, lesser developed characters... I can use *** debugging, Please Help :D
Hotsuma Oboro

Location: That Dark Corner of Your Mind; Eating That Last Bag of Chips You Were Saving. >:3

Postby lelouch VI » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:47 am

I don't know if it was a bug, but in all through the special jounin campaing hard mode my pet has not attached and in the stage 2 - 2 the boss had the I attach that it also removed the 400% of life in the others, but in the others it didn't remove them really I had also recruited 2 npcs therefore fairies you even if I believe that it is very probable that is 2 bugs
lelouch VI

Postby leosev7en » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Strange.Just now I saw when I start the game,it acts strangely.Very strange.
leosev7en

Kinjutsu: Earth Absorption

Postby Kael » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 pm

I posted this before I saw that there was a new thread just for the bug reports (which seems a little odd given that it is the purpose of this whole forum).

First post:

This move, Kinjutsu: Earth Absorption, is supposed to drain 15% of the target's CP, yet against many of the bosses this is not true. Against the level 10 and 20 bosses, you get more than 15%, against the level 25, 40, and 50 bosses you get considerably less (closer to 4%), and only against the level 30 double bosses is it actually 15% (for a 420 cp drain). I've tested this against them all, and this was what I found. I am the editor of the World Bosses thread, and so I am familiar with their stats, as I used the Kinjutsu: Prison Colliding Wave to check what their HP and CP totals are. So why does the Earth Absorption technique not have a consistent 15% CP drain?

If possible, I would like others with this jutsu to confirm this, and I will test it again tomorrow. If I am right, something must be done to fix the jutsu.

Second Post:

I believe the amounts were in the range of:

The first number is the approximate amount I recall from my first day of testing, the number in parentheses is the number that I got from my second day of testing. I don't yet have a reason why they differ, however, at least some of them still seem inconsistent. On day 3, I upgraded my skill to be able to absorb 60% CP (4 times the original amount of 15%, so in theory the recorded amounts should be multiplied by 4 to stay consistent). The third column should be 60% of the total CP of the boss:

lvl 10- 500+ || (tested and received 594 CP) || (tested at 60% and received 2376 CP)
lvl 20- 800+ || (tested and received 1134 CP) || (tested at 60% and received 1270 CP)
lvl 25- 100+ || (tested and received 126 CP) || (tested at 60% and received 504 CP)
lvl 30- 420 || (tested and received 420 CP) || (tested at 60% and received 1680 CP)
lvl 40- 100+ || (tested and received 420 CP) || (tested at 60% and received 437 CP)
lvl 50- 100+ || (tested and received 840 CP) || (tested at 60% and received 1008 CP)

(Considering that aside from the lvl 50 boss they all have 2800 CP total (and he has 5600 CP), these numbers should all be the same. And if you notice, even though my CP drain went from 15%-60%, only 2 bosses reflected that. Also, it appears that the level 30 Tengu are the only ones that are accurate. All others are either too high or too low.)

The (+) means more than this number but less than 50 higher. In the case of Byako, I believe I only got 109. Most of them should either be 420 or 840, as most of these bosses either have 2800 CP or 5600 CP. My Earth Style (that's her name) ninja is the one with this jutsu and she is only a level 50, so I have not yet tested it on the level 55 or 60 bosses, though my other ninja did confirm their total HP and CP since he is a level 80 with the PCW jutsu. Please, double check these numbers for me and see if I am the only one getting odd results from this jutsu.

The information for the HP and CP of the bosses comes from my World Boss guide, which has been repeatedly double checked and updated. It is all up to date. Here is the link:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=50094

Added photographic evidence:
Last edited by Kael on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:18 am, edited 8 times in total.
Premium User as of 8/29/2010
Forum Rules
READ http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=228
Kael

Postby Yoshihiko » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:31 pm

im cannot claim last gift valentine day

it error 6540 always

thank you for check
Yoshihiko

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs Report