Reactive force Bug

Found a bug in the game? Help us **** by reporting it here!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Reactive force Bug

Postby SilentWish » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:30 am

Recently for like 2 months i have been having a problem (with almost everything that deals damage) there's a bug that deals all the damage back at you (reactive force bug) but mostly happens when i use Five Elements Consuming seal (kinjutsu) and i end up dying all the time
SilentWish

Re: Reactive force Bug

Postby dannytranvan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am

Where is this bug occurring?
dannytranvan

Postby SilentWish » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:59 am

Whenever i use my Five Elements on any high level mob i was trying to use it on 5-2 ninja tutor mission and most of the time the bug was taking place
SilentWish

Postby dannytranvan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:57 am

I don't think this is just a bug, just happens to be an enemy with reactive force. If this enemy have reactive force as their passive, it is likely to happen especially for Five Elements.
dannytranvan

Postby SilentWish » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:16 am

Shouldnt there be Reactive Force showing up then from the boss/mob? Because just stating it as a "passive" doesn't really inform me about being aware of an enemy having it but well that is true he maybe had Reactive force but i didnt see Reactive Force coming out of his "body" whenever it was its turn anyway thank you for responding atleast
SilentWish

Postby MoGaY » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:28 am

Kinjutsu: Five Element Consuming Seal, Ex-Lover, New Lover, Battojutsu, all of these can cause reactive force on you.

This is not a bug at all. Except u use kinjutsu: Wolf Fist's Fist, Advanced Phantom Impulse, Meteor Combo, all of these will not affected by reactive force

But don't worry, u can prevent boss from causing reactive force on u, use kinjutsu disoriented to reduce or even prevent boss' reactive force to active

Might this help.
Cute Mogay Pake Topeng are all my lovely chars with their unique skills and Appearance.
MoGaY

Return to Bugs Report