NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby georgearanas » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:42 pm

sanjay66 wrote: apparently your avatar isnt missing eyes for a reason, look back you are the one who is flaming and flaming me

and now your making fun of blind people? you think your better just because you have both your eyes and you think you can just make offensive comments about people with no eyes?! is there no end to your terrible treatment towards the less fortunate?
your racist and you make fun of the handicap! your despicable!! and you love the devs! :o
http://bungot.deviantart.com/gallery/
Spoiler: show
Image
stop looking at the sig, it will hurt your eyes...
User avatar
georgearanas
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby TheSlickinator » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:58 pm

georgearanas wrote:
sanjay66 wrote: apparently your avatar isnt missing eyes for a reason, look back you are the one who is flaming and flaming me

and now your making fun of blind people? you think your better just because you have both your eyes and you think you can just make offensive comments about people with no eyes?! is there no end to your terrible treatment towards the less fortunate?
your racist and you make fun of the handicap! your despicable!! and you love the devs! :o


Sorry for butting in, but sanjay66, your post is an ad hominem.

@georgearanas
I couldn't stop laughing at "and you love the devs!". :lol: :lol: :lol: That truly is funny! I take it that you have a similar personality to Shikamaru's. Right?
Last edited by TheSlickinator on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have quit NS. Anyway, have fun.
Report bugs/Suggest things
http://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/support_form_suggestion.php
User avatar
TheSlickinator
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby sanjay66 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:58 pm

georgearanus wrote:
sanjay66 wrote: apparently your avatar isnt missing eyes for a reason, look back you are the one who is flaming and flaming me

and now your making fun of blind people? you think your better just because you have both your eyes and you think you can just make offensive comments about people with no eyes?! is there no end to your terrible treatment towards the less fortunate?
your racist and you make fun of the handicap! your despicable!! and you love the devs! :o


i know who you are kurokuro level43, lowest member of zhen and also art designer, thats the only reason you get spared, you are the lowest of low of forumers all you do is hide behind people who you know and their position, and make your stupid taunts at people so you can feel good about yourself ......
Last edited by sanjay66 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
sanjay66
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:24 am
Location: caribbean

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby TheSlickinator » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:05 pm

sanjay66 and georgearanas, do everyone a favor and continue your pointless little argument here: http://heroforums.rockyou.com/heroworld/topics/hero_world_chatroom-1ma4h
I have quit NS. Anyway, have fun.
Report bugs/Suggest things
http://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/support_form_suggestion.php
User avatar
TheSlickinator
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby georgearanas » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:55 pm

@TheSlickinator, i drew my avatar based on Shikamaru's "i don't give a rats attitude" pose. no matter what i do my avatar is always calm. crossing his arms until some unsuspecting flamer falls into my bottomless pit booby trap. but shikamaru is just too smart for me (his an anime character, they can do that).

and stop it with the tricking me into going into a different forum.

@sanjay66. sorry if i made you feel taunted by the power of my sheer awesomene$$! but no, i don't do anything, you just did it to yourself 8-)
in the forum, your greatest troll, is yourself.
http://bungot.deviantart.com/gallery/
Spoiler: show
Image
stop looking at the sig, it will hurt your eyes...
User avatar
georgearanas
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby sanjay66 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:01 am

georgearanus wrote:@TheSlickinator, i drew my avatar based on Shikamaru's "i don't give a rats attitude" pose. no matter what i do my avatar is always calm. crossing his arms until some unsuspecting flamer falls into my bottomless pit booby trap. but shikamaru is just too smart for me (his an anime character, they can do that).

and stop it with the tricking me into going into a different forum.

@sanjay66. sorry if i made you feel taunted by the power of my sheer awesomene$$! but no, i don't do anything, you just did it to yourself 8-)
in the forum, your greatest troll, is yourself.


what ***????you got none, if you say lameness i would agree instantly, and you didnt do anything??/ you troll and you flame, and play innocent cuz you know the mods very well and they are your bestest buddies so they would spare you no matter what, go ahead hide behind them all you are doing is showing how weak and pitiful you really are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by sanjay66 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
sanjay66
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:24 am
Location: caribbean

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby georgearanas » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:19 am

what's wrong with this guy? your the one always talking about trolling and flaming. you flaming? i'm not. and your the one always calling people weak and pitiful. are you?
looks to me like sanjay66 has the case of inferiority complex and is projecting it on other people in the forum. 8-)

just take look here, who's the one attacking and who's the one being attacked sanyay?

i'm not the 1 digging up peoples profiles and checking who's friends with who. i'm just engaging in a normal forum communication. no need to be flaming and trolling (and giving people offensive remarks) sanjoy. no wonder sasha wanted to ban you. i can clearly see why.
http://bungot.deviantart.com/gallery/
Spoiler: show
Image
stop looking at the sig, it will hurt your eyes...
User avatar
georgearanas
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby sanjay66 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:14 am

georgearanus wrote:what's wrong with this guy? your the one always talking about trolling and flaming. you flaming? i'm not. and your the one always calling people weak and pitiful. are you?
looks to me like sanjay66 has the case of inferiority complex and is projecting it on other people in the forum. 8-)

just take look here, who's the one attacking and who's the one being attacked sanyay?

i'm not the 1 digging up peoples profiles and checking who's friends with who. i'm just engaging in a normal forum communication. no need to be flaming and trolling (and giving people offensive remarks) sanjoy. no wonder sasha wanted to ban you. i can clearly see why.


you flamed me 1st look back at your comments the only way it would be different is if you edited it but i believe i quoted your statements, also you seem to not know what flaming and flame baiting is, and yes i mus bring those relations up because why are you so sure that no ban will be placed on you as well for flaming, flame baiting and trolling? probably because you're on the inside with the people in authority? you ride that train so much and so sad you try to look cool and sound smart on a flash game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , try doing that in real, and what normal forum communication involves calling people bitches and soap opera queen or telling people that they were sucking on edicks? arent those words flames? i can tell no one gives you attention and you feel the need to have some to acknowledge yourself and your life, but seriously on a gaming forum go get a life! a real life to be exact! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by sanjay66 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
sanjay66
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:24 am
Location: caribbean

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby georgearanas » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:09 am

its so sad you do not realize what you just said. i hope you will edit it :D
1st, your accusing mods of favoritism. and not just the mods, every person i know who are in a high position. did you ask them if they are helping me? do you trust so little on those who are in higher position?

i know my place in the forum, i am as much as a forumer as the next one. i do avoid getting banned and have great respect to those in charge.

i have more to loose here than any1 because i have a REAL facebook account on my forum profile. (check out my album they are on public :D) i am very careful with my reputation sanboy66. so why would i risk my reputation by trolling? i have pride, i cannot afford to be a dick because i have "friends" here (i will not drag them down).

so go play with your conspiracy theory to somewhere were no1 will take you seriously. accusation$ like favoritism is *** matter (do not cross that line).

your an example of a bad forumer. you don't know when your done. those who are reading already know when you should have stopped. your just digging yourself a deeper hole by posting nonsense. and they can tell bullsht a mile away.




Do not READ spoiler!!! :evil: :evil:
Spoiler: show
@sanjay, it took you 5 hours to reply. sorry not in the mood anymore :D
http://bungot.deviantart.com/gallery/
Spoiler: show
Image
stop looking at the sig, it will hurt your eyes...
User avatar
georgearanas
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby sanjay66 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:26 am

georgearanas wrote:its so sad you do not realize what you just said. i hope you will edit it :D
1st, your accusing mods of favoritism. and not just the mods, every person i know who are in a high position. did you ask them if they are helping me? do you trust so little on those who are in higher position?

i know my place in the forum, i am as much as a forumer as the next one. i do avoid getting banned and have great respect to those in charge.

i have more to loose here than any1 because i have a REAL facebook account on my forum profile. (check out my album they are on public :D) i am very careful with my reputation sanboy66. so why would i risk my reputation by trolling? i have pride, i cannot afford to be a dick because i have "friends" here (i will not drag them down).

so go play with your conspiracy theory to somewhere were no1 will take you seriously. accusation$ like favoritism is *** matter (do not cross that line).

your an example of a bad forumer. you don't know when your done. those who are reading already know when you should have stopped. your just digging yourself a deeper hole by posting nonsense. and they can tell bullsht a mile away.




Do not READ spoiler!!! :evil: :evil:
Spoiler: show
@sanjay, it took you 5 hours to reply. sorry not in the mood anymore :D


i wasn't reviving any hate on this thread because there wasn't any to begin with.
all i see was a bunch of girls bitching about one another. and if it weren't the bitches bitchen, it was the guys sucking on each others edicks. like watching a bad TV soap opera. (or teleserye )

and sanjay66 is the reining queen of soap opera.


this is not Math you dimshit. fraction is a number that can represent part of a whole.
and flames start at a "friction on a match".

why must every1 call me a troll? is it the color of my skin? are you racist? you won't talk to me because your racist, it that it? why are you so discriminating.
that's the problem with NS today, people should be more indifferent and post reply indiscriminately.
not like sangay66.

now i understand why people always misunderstand you...
you type big words that mess up the sentence. try to type simple words next time (words you can understand).
don't try to catch up to my level of intelligence, this is not a race. this is a forum

glad to see your still with us sangay, i thought you ran off to your corner of not talking to trolls(w/c you accused me off bing 1[a troll, w/c i'm not]).

and to answer your last post, you also have been fooled by you English teacher that your enrish is good enough for you to be posting in a forum.

YOU stop posting here! your off topic!
who elected sonic's ugly version as the LORD of the thread?!


and now your making fun of blind people? you think your better just because you have both your eyes and you think you can just make offensive comments about people with no eyes?! is there no end to your terrible treatment towards the less fortunate?
your racist and you make fun of the handicap! your despicable!! and you love the devs!

looks to me like sanjay66 has the case of inferiority complex and is projecting it on other people in the forum.

sanboy66.

all flames and insults, go educate yourself on what are forums rules and what isnt, and i know about your connection to the mods and all that i have said is true they cut you lots of slack before, every post that i had was in defence of myself from you, and if the mods were doing their jobs i wouldnt have to, for example how was i warned you you werent? i am sure i will get banned but i dont care but i can bet you wont, like i said people flexing internet muscle and feeling they are cool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
sanjay66
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:24 am
Location: caribbean

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron