NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby abhisheka85 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:14 am

Reasons for the game's demise:


*Greedy devs
Shitty customer support
Super shitty servers
Really really slow game updates
Boring updates and features that are of no use
Failed strategy against hackers


The only reason this game is still out here is because devs have tricked many people to put their money on it and now these players cannot turn back on this game....for me this stupid game is far over...

To be honest, there is nothing special to this game...I just started playing it cuz I am a HUGE fan of NARUTO series...
abhisheka85
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:32 am

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby Peter_Griffin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:18 am

What's your point? We can all protest but they won't read it though. :?
Image
User avatar
Peter_Griffin
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:06 pm
Location: Quahog, Rhode Island

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby abhisheka85 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:35 am

Peter_Griffin wrote:What's your point? We can all protest but they won't read it though. :?


My point is just like it reads in the subject....m just hoping to save more people to spend money on this stupid game....who cares about the protest....i wont even waste my time protesting n crap...i have left playing this shitty game long time back...
abhisheka85
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:32 am

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby Peter_Griffin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:36 am

abhisheka85 wrote:
Peter_Griffin wrote:What's your point? We can all protest but they won't read it though. :?


My point is just like it reads in the subject....m just hoping to save more people to spend money on this stupid game....who cares about the protest....i wont even waste my time protesting n crap...i have left playing this shitty game long time back...


Good luck. :P
Image
User avatar
Peter_Griffin
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:06 pm
Location: Quahog, Rhode Island

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby bodik001 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:43 am

Someone has to buy this game. I really can't take this madness. This game makes smart people less smart. :lol:
Image

Courage is not living without fear. Courage is being scared to death and doing the right thing anyway.

I'm not a coward. I'm just brave enough to run.
User avatar
bodik001
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:40 am

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby odrapsmolik » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:45 am

abhisheka85 wrote:Reasons for the game's demise:


*Greedy devs
Shitty customer support
Super shitty servers
Really really slow game updates
Boring updates and features that are of no use
Failed strategy against hackers


The only reason this game is still out here is because devs have tricked many people to put their money on it and now these players cannot turn back on this game....for me this stupid game is far over...

To be honest, there is nothing special to this game...I just started playing it cuz I am a HUGE fan of NARUTO series...


I SUPPORT YOU 100% !
ImageImage
Image
Image
New World Order
Mugen Scripter
User avatar
odrapsmolik
 
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:05 am
Location: Time dimension

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby Shuno_Makura » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:01 am

Spoiler: show
abhisheka85 wrote:Reasons for the game's demise:


*Greedy devs
Shitty customer support
Super shitty servers
Really really slow game updates
Boring updates and features that are of no use
Failed strategy against hackers


The only reason this game is still out here is because devs have tricked many people to put their money on it and now these players cannot turn back on this game....for me this stupid game is far over...

To be honest, there is nothing special to this game...I just started playing it cuz I am a HUGE fan of NARUTO series...



Greedy devs? I don't think they're greedy.... They basically gave free tokens away on christmas last year and let you have 100% chance to get tokens on wheels... They probably would still let us do it during the anniversary but some of us had to abuse that. So really are they greedy? I don't think so. :roll:

Shitty costumer support? Nah..... They wouldn't even help us out with getting our jutsus back, weapons, ect. if they were shitty :P They DO help you all you have to do is know where to file a report to. :roll:

super shitty servers? Dude, theres probably 2,000,000 or 1million users at LEAST that get on NS at the same time. You think that's easy for 1 server to support? Not sure if you're talking about PvP servers, but I'll just save this one for the last part "Hackers".

Really slow slow game updates: The game updates are not slow.... There are games where you don't get any updates at all and I mean that. (3 years of experience.) Anyways... The exams are prolonged each time so it gives newbies some time to get to that certain level. Don't just think about yourself think of lower ranks. :P

Boring features that are of no use: Talents are no use? Having pets are no use? Having recruits are no use? Having jutsus are no use? Having a character is no use!? I can go on just a bit bored.

Failed strategy on hackers: failed? If I can recall they wiped out a whole bunch of hackers like 7 months ago. So yeah, I don't think it failed I just think they should do it again. Also if you care so much about hackers then don't go to PvP (Not sure if you do pvp much.)

Nothing special of this game: There is something special about this game. You get to interact with so many new people around the world. They become your friends, they can be your enemies, and sometimes they could be both. That will be my reason for donating money onto the game.
Image
User avatar
Shuno_Makura
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:28 pm
Location: Shadow of the Fallen

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby ikatlo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:03 am

bodik001 wrote:Someone has to buy this game. I really can't take this madness. This game makes smart people less smart. :lol:


Who wants to buy this game? If you are interested please pm with bodik :lol: :lol: :lol:
Char: kagebunchin
LvL: 60
Rank: Tensai Jounin
Ninjutsu: Doton - Katon - Suiton - Fuuton - Raiton
Ninjutsu Used: Raiton
Extreme Talent: Dark Eye
Secret Talent: Demon Song
Pet: keiko
Kekkei Genkai: Suiton - Raiton
account Type: High End
User avatar
ikatlo
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:06 am

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby bodik001 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:15 am

Spoiler: show
abhisheka85 wrote:Reasons for the game's demise:


*Greedy devs
Shitty customer support
Super shitty servers
Really really slow game updates
Boring updates and features that are of no use
Failed strategy against hackers


The only reason this game is still out here is because devs have tricked many people to put their money on it and now these players cannot turn back on this game....for me this stupid game is far over...

To be honest, there is nothing special to this game...I just started playing it cuz I am a HUGE fan of NARUTO series...



I would agree that they are greedy. They did give tokens before but that was before NS became popular. It was supposed to be NS first anniversary but it failed so badly. Everything is about tokens. You will not survive if you do not have tokens.

Shitty customer service: I can say they have shitty service because they are stupid beyond human levels. The developers are people that cannot be reasoned with. Lying son's of retards.

About hackers. They are just letting people hack because they do not want to fix the problem.

About the game server and updates. I would prefer they fix problems rather than putting incomplete updates.

But then again. We are talking about the devs. Let them burn in hell and die.
Image

Courage is not living without fear. Courage is being scared to death and doing the right thing anyway.

I'm not a coward. I'm just brave enough to run.
User avatar
bodik001
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:40 am

Re: NS: A game that is dying in alpha stage itself.

Postby folwar » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:36 am

It is webgame - each webgame is "same" -> they need money from players.

If you wanna something real skil game buy CS 1.6 max for 3$ and you'll enjoy lots of hours of funny. :mrgreen:
60 level
wind - water - fire
DP & EL (sux)
User avatar
folwar
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:35 am

Next

Return to Ninja Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron