Ninja Tutor 3-1 : IMPOSSIBLE!!

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Ninja Tutor 3-1 : IMPOSSIBLE!!

Postby hammad8000 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:43 pm

I am legit mad at this game right now! I was doing my exam on hard mode, but now due to the stupid 3-1 exam I have to go to easy! ITS IMPOSSIBLE! I don't know how people have done it, maybe they used a trick or glitch, bit theres no way someone could have done it without that, especially on hard mode. I have been at it on easy mode for 5 days now. Today I spent 2 hours (yes! Just two hours on it). I made to to round 10/10. That round is IMPOSSIBLE! Not joking! The items come by so fast, and its only 1 item per wave, and the rest bombs.

WHY did they have to make it THIS hard! It has nothing to do with the actual game.

It is SO much torture. Reasons:
-Theres a total of 10 waves
-Theres a short time limit
-You have imited lives.
-The lives deplete whether you miss the target, or not (which is ridiculous).
-The targets move really fast at some point of the round.
-It is very hard to chase and click the targets with the computer mouse.
-Then there are bombs! Which makes it even harder to click on something
-Clicking the bombs make you lose a target! Seriously?

Now tell me, would the developers actually do such a torturous thing? Okay, I get it. It may be possible if you are at it for weeks, but it shouldn't be like that. First of all, its no fun at all. Its just plain boring and annoying. Second, its part of the game! A game is supposed to be fun, not torture.

Now if anyone has any tips or glitches (yes, ill ask for glitches. Maybe I didn't have to if it was actually somewhat possible) for this. Pls, I need help. Thank you.
hammad8000

Re: Ninja Tutor 3-1 : IMPOSSIBLE!!

Postby dannytranvan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:35 pm

The minigame is supposed to be hard, if you are playing it on Hard Mode. Not only that, it's not made to be finished easily on first try. You will have to keep practicing. Coming from my experience, I am able to pass this stage on Hard Mode without spending tokens.
dannytranvan

Postby esfl-sting » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:35 am

Danny you can say what you want but the tutor exam is to difficult.
Many people leaving because of this reason.
Ninja Saga is only out on Token burning.

I also send a email about this to them but some how I am still waiting for an answer.
But I know I can keep waiting because they dont do a **** about it.

I am a game developer my self and even I find this unreasonable behaviour from the NS Devs.
If people leaving this game then its theyre own fault for not listening to the people.
Priority number 1 in game development.

But maybe a massive email bomb will help to wake them up when all players starts to complain about this.
esfl-sting

Postby hammad8000 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:15 pm

dannytranvan wrote:The minigame is supposed to be hard, if you are playing it on Hard Mode. Not only that, it's not made to be finished easily on first try. You will have to keep practicing. Coming from my experience, I am able to pass this stage on Hard Mode without spending tokens.

Umm... I am talking about this on EASY MODE! Dont give me BS saying that it needs practice! It's effing impossible! And I said I quit hard mode because of it, and on easy mode, its just as impossible! I tried using cheat engine flash speed 0.5 cheat and i got the 30 day from it. What am I suppoed to do?!?! I can't do it either way! Maybe people didn't have to cheat/hack if the game wasn't so pay-to-win.
hammad8000

Postby dannytranvan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:05 pm

hammad8000 wrote:I am legit mad at this game right now! I was doing my exam on hard mode, but now due to the stupid 3-1 exam I have to go to easy! ITS IMPOSSIBLE! I don't know how people have done it, maybe they used a trick or glitch, bit theres no way someone could have done it without that, especially on hard mode. I have been at it on easy mode for 5 days now. Today I spent 2 hours (yes! Just two hours on it). I made to to round 10/10. That round is IMPOSSIBLE! Not joking! The items come by so fast, and its only 1 item per wave, and the rest bombs.

WHY did they have to make it THIS hard! It has nothing to do with the actual game.

It is SO much torture. Reasons:
-Theres a total of 10 waves
-Theres a short time limit
-You have imited lives.
-The lives deplete whether you miss the target, or not (which is ridiculous).
-The targets move really fast at some point of the round.
-It is very hard to chase and click the targets with the computer mouse.
-Then there are bombs! Which makes it even harder to click on something
-Clicking the bombs make you lose a target! Seriously?

Now tell me, would the developers actually do such a torturous thing? Okay, I get it. It may be possible if you are at it for weeks, but it shouldn't be like that. First of all, its no fun at all. Its just plain boring and annoying. Second, its part of the game! A game is supposed to be fun, not torture.

Now if anyone has any tips or glitches (yes, ill ask for glitches. Maybe I didn't have to if it was actually somewhat possible) for this. Pls, I need help. Thank you.

You are not talking about Easy Mode. Pay attention to what you say before you have an attitude. If you don't like to practice and pass everything on first try, then you are better off with Easy Mode. End of discussion.
dannytranvan

Return to Ninja Discussion