Looking for weapon on the market

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Looking for weapon on the market

Postby esfl-sting » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:31 am

MoGaY wrote:Yes old but it's a good-looking weapon

U know, many weapon has cp ratio like S45 weapon but much stronger, like S66 Dedicate Sword which has 30% accuracy + 30% cp ratio + recover 45% cp based from damage received. And S71 weapon Emerald Staff which has 35% accuracy, 30% cp ratio + burn 4% for 5 turns. And also if u were in Six Path Crew in S8 Crew would get S8 Hellverse which has 35% accuracy, 35% cp ratio, and 35% chance to reduce 1 cooldown jutsu. So that S45 weapon already too old, but only has good-animated like S50 weapon Buster Blade. That's all i can help. Ahh 1 more thing if u lucky enough in Dragon Gacha, u can get "Sanbi's Wave Breaker" which has 35% accuracy, 30% cp ratio, and 45% recover hp based on CP used for ninjutsu. Good luck, ;)

I never try the dragon gacha again.
I won one of the previous weapons before but the thing is that my weapon stock was full so I never got it.
I spend loads and loads of money on that to get that weapon.
So I send a email to Ninja Saga Development team. They told me I never won it and they gave me the screw over.
Since then I became very negative about Ninja Saga Dragon Gatcha.
And the devs I am not happy with them eighter they proof me that they are money diggers and they dont do it for the love of the game but only for the money. So yeah never again that I will try that again.
But I am more carefull in any case anyway because it seems this game is getting more out of balance with each update they make.

As for the other weapons I didnt know any information about those weapons.
S71 weapon can not be for sale on the market same goes for the S8 crew weapon.
So yeah they are kinda pointless to ask.
The S66 weapon I never seen on the market.
The market is pretty much 1 sided in its sales.
esfl-sting

Postby MoGaY » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:39 am

of course u cant see S66 or S71 because now S36 - S60 clan rewards only could be sale (excluded jutsu), maybe after S1 could be sale, devs decided to make S61+ Clan rewards tradeable
ok so u r not in SPP crew., but im sure crew rewards can be traded to started S1-S5 maybe (but dont expect come too soon) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah i know that feel, i burnt 3k token + 5k token (2x do burn) dont get neither that sanbi's wave breaker nor that Yobi weapon. Never gonna burn token anymore, i will count on dragon coins instead :v
Cute Mogay Pake Topeng are all my lovely chars with their unique skills and Appearance.
MoGaY

Postby esfl-sting » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:10 pm

MoGaY wrote:of course u cant see S66 or S71 because now S36 - S60 clan rewards only could be sale (excluded jutsu), maybe after S1 could be sale, devs decided to make S61+ Clan rewards tradeable
ok so u r not in SPP crew., but im sure crew rewards can be traded to started S1-S5 maybe (but dont expect come too soon) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah i know that feel, i burnt 3k token + 5k token (2x do burn) dont get neither that sanbi's wave breaker nor that Yobi weapon. Never gonna burn token anymore, i will count on dragon coins instead :v

Yeah its a very terrible rate even if you burn tokens on it.
But they threated me very wrong and never again that I get something from there again.
esfl-sting

Previous

Return to Ninja Discussion