Notice: Please Be Patient with Post Approvals

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Notice: Please Be Patient with Post Approvals

Postby dannytranvan » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:28 pm

For those of you who been posting, you may noticed that it takes a few days before you see your posts in the topic you posted in. That is because it has to go through the moderator post approvals.

The only problem with this is I am the only moderator who is active in the forum. The other 2 are inactive.
Not only that, I am working here for free. No tokens or anything. So I am just here to help whenever I can.

However, I am trying to see if NS can make it to where all of you can post in this forums without having to go through the post approval. Let's hope they can do this, because it will be beneficial for the both of us.

So for now, please be patient for your posts to be approved by me. You will probably need to wait 1-4 days, because I am not online all the time.
dannytranvan

Re: Notice: Please Be Patient with Post Approvals

Postby esfl-sting » Mon May 01, 2017 10:13 am

Does this means that this forum sucks?
Because for me it sounds like that.

Not because of you.
But why should the creator of this forum even put up an approval thing in this.
The devs with all do respect tho they suck.
They are only here for making money and the joy of gaming is pretty much gone.
Just like this forum where even the devs run away from.
That say something about the team.

I was always willing to help even with ballancing the game since I have some coding experiances.
Still they dont answer or do nothing at all.
So yeah in other words they are big egoïst and do not care about others.
Fans loves that but in my development carreer I know it always ends up bad.

This game and specialy this forum could work out a lot better.
But if you ask me.... they fail on both parts.

Yeah I sound very negative and still has nothing to do with any moderators.
The question is why the other moderators left...
Could it be they experianced the same thing?

Then it say its an official Forum but there is nothing official with this if there is no Dev team availeble here.

Wish you good luck with the forum man.
I hope 1 day when its to late the devs come here and realise "WHAT HAVE WE DONE" --> Answer being selfish and only wanted to earn money with an unballanced game that gets even more unballanced.
esfl-sting

Postby dannytranvan » Mon May 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Thanks esfl-sting and what you are saying is surely a fact. There's nothing positive about it and that's the truth. NS been around for over 7 years. Naruto has ended. As I sit and wait, I'm curious to see what they will do next and how long they can last.
dannytranvan

Postby King EA » Tue May 02, 2017 6:02 am

Well... it seems that Ns is in a difficult period right now, i think E Entertainment is in a transition period for this game with another company. CR, CW and PVE Rewards are all delayed. No new events, Stuck at 7th Anniversary. Naruto has ended but Boruto has started !!! that means that there is Still hope. Danny, i want to thank you for staying alive in this Forum. I don't know why but i still feel the pain from last year... maybe its because i miss your awesome content on your page... Anyways... maybe i try out for a Moderator position in the next year or so.. not because i want free stuff from Ns but because i love Ns... :D
King EA

Postby esfl-sting » Tue May 02, 2017 7:22 am

dannytranvan wrote:Thanks esfl-sting and what you are saying is surely a fact. There's nothing positive about it and that's the truth. NS been around for over 7 years. Naruto has ended. As I sit and wait, I'm curious to see what they will do next and how long they can last.

Well if they wanna stay longer then my advice would be:

1. Listen en communicate with the fans.
2. Make a new forum and be active on that.
3. Ballance the game out and work with other proffesionals who are offering a hand.

With only that allready the game can run another 5 years at least.

Many people leave now.
This forum is dead.
As is the dev team.
esfl-sting

Return to Ninja Discussion